Noontec Zoro - Headphones

Grib

Power Member
544.jpg

noontec-zoro-headphones.jpg

Parece que temos um novo campeão dos 100€ e ao contrario dos Creative Aurvana Live! dá para andar na rua com eles. Também devera resolver o problema da estética para os beatlovers.

Yeah, me neither, never heard of them.

Then some distributor in New Jersey contacts me and says I should hear them.

"They're like the Beats Solo HD but better!"

Yeah right. Using those headphones as a reference sure gets me excited ... not.

Then they show up. Look a LOT like Solos. Sound and measure like pure gold though, baby!

Woot! This is a seriously good headphone.

Better than Porta Pro. As good as the Creative Aurvana Live! , I think. Just got them yesterday.

A really good $100 recco. These are what the Solos should have sounded like.

Palavras do Tyll. Encontra-se à venda na amazon por 52€.

Grafico: http://www.innerfidelity.com/images/NoontecZoro.pdf
They got a pretty big dip at 4kHz with a distortion spike there as well, but square wave shapes are good, distortion is low otherwise, good bass extension, good efficiency.
http://www.innerfidelity.com/images/NoontecZoro.pdf

Última edição:
Eu sei que não é de hypes, ainda assim o primeiro impacto nunca deve ser aquele que fica, mas sim aquilo que se retém após algum tempo com eles. Mas já vi que cumprem, devem de ser interessantes

Por um lado, cheiram um bocado a um FOTM, mas vou esperar para ver, pode ser que sejam assim tão bons como ele achou...
Shota se existe alguem imune ao fotm é o Tyll, e nem há razao para ser fotm visto nunca ninguem ter falado neles e serem low.cost.low.end. Para alem de serem uma copia estética dos beats e o Tyll ter tido quase a certeza que iriam ser uma bodega antes de os receber para avaliar.
De qualquer forma tens a medicao feita que é à prova deFOTM.

Última edição:
Ora ai está a review do Tyll:
Sound Quality
The Zoro slays the Solo! So, I had to break out a few headphones that compete well at around the $100 mark to see how good they really are. I compared the Zoro with the Skullcandy Aviator, Philips Citiscape Downtown, Creative Aurvana Live!, and Koss TBSE (DJ100). The Zoro held it's own in this crowd of $100 over-performers, I came away feeling it had the best balanced sound of the group. I detected a slight muffling in it's character relative to some of the other cans, but it pretty handily delivered the tightest bass, and seemed to deliver a heft and substantiality to voices the other cans couldn't quite pull off. The Creative Aurvana Live! hung in there close, but the Aviators poorer bass performance, and the poorer balance of the Koss and Philips had me preferring the Noontec Zoro as best of the bunch

When compared with some of my favorite headphones in the $100 price range, it seemed to best the other cans with a well balanced and authoritative bass and mid-range doing great justice to the natural sound of acoustic instruments and vocalsI really loved the little Noontec Zoro.
They're an absolutely great headphone for the price and I am going to put them on my Wall of Fame as a top performer in it's category
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHMrw3rDKOg

Melhor que os Cal! e philipes downtown , directo para a Wall Of Fame. 52€ na amazon.

Última edição:
Mais um excelente negócio, a par ou pelos vistos até superior aos CAL!. Só parecem mesmo pecar no isolamento, mas aparentemente é o preço que se paga (tal como acontece nos CAL!). Mas sempre são mais portáteis e com um aspecto/tamanho mais consensual (na minha opinião).

Back