Novidade: Ilife 11

O meu também não aceitou. Já o mandei vir de "outro" sítio.
Pode-se sempre ir a uma loja onde tenham mac em exposição e copiar os serial de lá. :)

Qual outro sítio, podes dizer?

Isso de ir a uma loja buscar é um bocado mau. É melhor dizermos que compramos em outubro xD
Embora eu nem isso consiga =(

Bom dia a todos, o iLife 2011 depois de ser instalado pode-se mudar a língua por exemplo para inglês como acontece com o Mac OSX?
Na instalação pode-se instalar por cima ou convém remover a versão que temos instalada actualmente?

Obrigado

FASBM

Instalei hoje o iLife 2011, instalou por cima e actualizou.
A língua manteve-se, não sei como se muda (suponho que a instalação detecta a línguia do sistema e procede em conformidade)

Instalei hoje o iLife 2011, instalou por cima e actualizou.
A língua manteve-se, não sei como se muda (suponho que a instalação detecta a línguia do sistema e procede em conformidade)

Deve ser, o meu como está em inglês instalou tudo nessa língua (mas também só uso software em Inglês).

Existe um botão chamado 'Esc', deve ser para fazer efeito, lol. :P

Exacto..lol

Já ando a testar isto, o iphoto realmente ficou melhor, só ainda não descobri maneira de exportar as fotos para formato HD, e ver tipo movie como consigo fazer com o Aperture 3.

Ou por exemplo, ter um "Time line"...para ver até onde as musicas vão....peca por isso, ou então eu ainda não descobri como se faz.

iPhoto 11, **** YOU!

Edit: Sorry for the bad language but this deserves to be screamed at.
I just upgraded to iLife 11, only interested in iPhoto. I use it to store and display photos I edited in Lightroom and PS and so far up to this fateful day I have been perfectly happy with the flickr export, the slick look, the fullscreen, the easy mail and the other features.
So I was pretty happy when Apple touted the new iPhoto. Now I'm stuck with it and boy does it suck! Seriously I can't believe how bad it is. It's all in the details, the things you only see once it's on your system. Here's just a starter of shit:

• No fullscreen viewing. That's right, you cannot view your pictures without toolbars on top and bottom all the fucking time. Fullscreen, the main feature they advertise about iPhoto 11 is actually taken away. And no, i will not use the obnoxious diashow that throws music at me every time I open it!
  • Mailing pictures. Before it was easy and fast. Click on whatever you want to send, Mail.app opens and you choose the size of the pictures and you're good to go. Not anymore, no sir, because there are templates now and Apple will make sure you goddamn use them. They all look ugly as **** and most if not all of them will crop your pictures to match the template. And WHAT THE **** you can only mail 10 pictures max! What is wrong with the people who developed this? This is unusable even for my mom. Oh and when you actually send your less than ten pictures in a shitty cropped template of your very limited choice you can't do anything while it's sending. I was in fullscreen mode and it blocked the computer for several minutes. Well, you can do one thing and that is editing the mail while it's being sent. Why, Apple?
  • When viewing albums all the flickr exports are displayed as albums as well. Because I exported most events to flickr it's like mixing the events with the albums. When I click albums I want albums. And stop using this cheesy photo pile look, Apple!
  • EDIT: No zooming in anymore! I don't even...
  • EDIT: Oh, and one more thing: Exporting now crashes my iPhoto because it's stuck trying to log on to Flickr. Everytime, without a chance do disable the Flickr issue.
  • 2nd EDIT: Just adding a few things that came up in the thread because some of them are affecting a lot more than just the interface. Like "You now can't remove a mistagged face without there being new possible matches." "Fails to install at all." and "Destroyed the whole library by resizing the photos to 300x200." No more fullscreen "places" editing"
I can't invest more time into this rant for health reasons but basically Apple has ruined iPhoto so utterly I can hardly believe it. And yeah, downgrading is nearly impossible without using a backed up version of the library. I just have the impression that the whole thing was rushed so Steve Jobs can present it himself. I hope he at least knows how bad it is.
It's shit like that Steve, shit like that!
Fonte

Alguém reparou nestes aspectos?

Back