[Media Player] Nvidia Shield 4K HDR

Deixo até aqui o print:

mOQb0k3.png

Não sei como conseguiste os portes de borla, eu simulei na altura em que estava nos 143€ e também me ficava nos 156€.

Seja como for a 147€ ou 156€ é um bom PVP (se quisesse comprar uma nem teria pensado 2x), provavelmente devem estar para anunciar um novo modelo e querem escoar o stock acumulado do modelo actual.

Acho que já sei porque não paguei os portes, por causa deste mail que eu tinha recebido antes:

Dear customer,

I have well received your message regarding the order 171xxxxxxx xxxx xxxx

Following your mail, I would like to inform you that I have re-initiated the payment of your order with the credit card whose last two digits are: 27.

Please note that the request for debit authorization from your bank is now in pending confirmation.

If you receive a new automatic email warning you that the payment has been declined, I invite you to contact your bank. Some banks impose special conditions for purchases made over the Internet and this may be the cause of the problem.

If you have the possibility, I would like to invite you to register a new credit card on which we could make the payment of your order.

For information, you can change the payment method directly from your account Amazon.fr, please follow the following procedure

http://www.amazon.fr/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_bc_anchor?ie=UTF8&nodeId=548656&tag=zwame04-21#paiement

Finally, if payment of your order is authorized you will receive an email from the departure of your package from our Distribution Center, confirming the date, content and terms of this shipment.

In response to your message, your satisfaction is our priority, that's why i have also removed your shipping costs which was 7,50 Euro.

I confirm you that, you will be charged only for the price of the item i.e 147,59 Euro

I hope this information will be useful to you, thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

See you soon on the site Amazon.fr.

nao vejo a pressa de uma shield 2 . o hardware bomba 4k sem pestanejar, faz stream de jogos e corre emuladores ate pelo menos a gamecube/wii. basta para ja. ate porque, com o evoluir dos K's, 8k deve ser o proximo salto, mais vale esperar que isso apareça para ter nova shield

Ha o modelo normal & pro, este último com disco interno de 500gb, botão físico para por em standby, um telecomando recarregável, slot sdcard, receptor infrared e mais umas cenas. Tenho o pro, e adoro

Então sendo assim descontinuaram o PRO (que supostamente deve ser melhor??) e deixaram o outro modelo?
Só era melhor por ter 500GB e mais uma entrada de cartões SD e custava mais 100€.
Mas a partir do momento em que era possivel espandir a de 16GB com uma pen USB deixaram de vender a PRO e se não vende, foi descontinuada.

Mas a Zwame ganha alguma coisa em utilizarmos o comparador da Amazon? Ou é só mesmo para facilitar as compras dos utilizadores do fórum? Nota-se bastante influencia em utilizador o comparador.

Back