Oblivion - Fighter’s Stronghold DLC (FREE!) + Shivering Isles for PS3

Korben_Dallas

Zwame Advisor
First, I wanted to let you know that we are finally releasing the last piece of downloadable content we created for Oblivion. We had mentioned it a long, long time ago but we hadn’t released it, until now. Starting Monday, October 15 it will be available to download via Xbox Live (for Xbox 360) and elderscrolls.com (for PC). And, for one week, it will be free to anybody who wants to download it and play it. So mark it on your calendars and don’t forget.

Fighter’s Stronghold provides the last of four themed domiciles (along with Vile Lair, Thieves Den, and Wizard’s Tower) for the adventurer on-the-go. You inherit the rights to Battlehorn Castle, located on a lovely stretch of the Colovian Highlands, west of Chorrol. Dining Hall, barracks, wine cellar, training room, and your own private Shrine of Julianos. Update your castle furnishings, perhaps even a Dwemer Forge for the aspiring Armorer? Hire a taxidermist to tastfully decorate your new abode with trophies from your adventuring. You can read all about Fighter’s Stronghold here.

Since we’re talking about DLC, I thought I’d update you with what’s going on with the PS3 version of Oblivion. We are close, very close to working something out to bring Shivering Isles to PS3 owners. That may be in downloadable form via PSN, or as a standalone retail disc, or both. I can’t say definitively yet that it will happen, and I definitely can’t say when. But it’s looking good, and hopefully we’ll have good news soon. Don’t have anything I can tell you about any other DLC, but Shivering Isles is the one we get asked about all the time, so I at least wanted to update folks on that.

Next week sees the release of two other Elder Scrolls games. Shivering Isles Xbox 360 is coming to stores next week, so if you don’t have Xbox Live or waited to have your very own boxed copy, you’ll be able to pick that up next week in stores. The boxed copy of Shivering Isles does also come with Knights of the Nine as an added bonus. It does require a hard drive to play it, as well as the original Oblivion disc. If you don’t have original Oblivion, get the Oblivion Game of the Year Edition for Xbox 360 that came out a few weeks ago to get both in one box.

Also, Oblivion Game of the Year edition for PS3 is coming to stores next week. It includes Oblivion and the Shivering Isles expansion (plus Knights of the Nine, obviously, since that was included in original Oblivion PS3).

http://bethblog.com/?p=299

Eu tenho uma duvida estive para comprar o Oblivion para a PS3 mas acabei por nao comprar porque me diseram que ia sair uma edição com a expansão mas para que data vai sair?? e o que vai traser de diferente ??

Cumps

Já saiu na america do norte. É a versão "game of the Year (GotY) e inclui o original Oblivion, mais a expansão Shivering Isles e Knights of the nine, que é uma adicção de quests e objectos ao jogo.
Podes ver aqui mais sobre a versão.

Não sei quando sai na europa.

Back