Early Access Oh My Godheads (Titutitech/Square Enix)

ValtermcPires

Colaborador
Staff
upi7nu2.jpg

Developer: Titutitech
Publisher: Square Enix
Release Date: 6 Apr, 2017

Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/522740/

Oh My Godheads is a fast and frenetic multiplayer fracas in which four players swing pointy swords, sling explosive pies and celebrate the death of their foes with exuberant aplomb. Choose from a wide variety of characters, before grabbing the Godhead and bringing it back to your base - while unleashes its wrath on you and those around you.

KEY FEATURES:

• Seven Godheads, each with its own game-changing ability to end its bearer’s life - including explosions, mind control and the ability to freeze foes.
  • Local multiplayer mayhem for up to four players allows you to fling a flurry of explosive pies at your friends as you do your very best to capture Godheads!
  • Seven game-changing locations – visit the waterfalls in Japan, Italian volcanoes, Aztec pyramids and more; each with their own obstacles to overcome.
  • Eight curious characters are realised in beautiful low-poly stylings. Who can say no to a Penguin with a top hat, monocle & smoking pipe?
  • Capture the Head sees two teams scramble to secure the Godhead and bring it to the goal before it, or someone else, clobbers them over the head.
  • King of the Head removes the goals & teams, and grants victory to whomever holds the head longest; while Headhunters sees the player with the most kills reign supreme and Last Man Standing grants victory to the last player alive.
  • Trials of the Gods pose a series of short solo challenges set forth by the gods.
  • A.I. Worried you don't have enough players to take the challenge? Fear not, the Gods have seen fit to grant life to strange mechanisms that fill the role of human players.
  • Add as many A.I. companions/opponents as you need to fill in your teams.

Screenshots:

A0kDgy6.jpg

jNAQPcY.jpg

d1CMJGm.jpg

PDwqxiV.jpg

Z1hrdbX.jpg

Lek522Q.jpg

Videos:

O jogo tem um ar fantástico, pena o preço... 15€ ainda é muito para um EA embora tenha a certeza que iria tirar umas boas horas de diversão!

Vamos ver se apanha um desconto nas Summer Sales.

Back