Onedrive não aparece

Franz Biberkopf

Power Member
O onedrive não aparece ao iniciar o windows e precisava que ele me sincronizasse pastas que utilizo em vários dispositivos. Já fui ao gedit e tem as definições direitas(não configurado). Como o ativo?

Se procurares por "OneDrive" no Start Menu, não aparece? Que versão de Windows tens?

"1. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run Window.
2. In the Run Window enter the following: %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset
3. Click OK. The OneDrive system tray icon on the desktop should disappear and re-appear after a minute or two.
4. If the OneDrive system tray icon does not re-appear after a few minutes, do the following. In the Run Window Enter:

%localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe

After resetting, right click on OneDrive icon present on the System Tray and click on Settings, then click on Chose Folder and make sure that all the folder which you want to sync must be checked. I recommend you to take back up of your data before you reset. As after reset you might have to re-download your files."

Hth,
anthonws.

Se procurares por "OneDrive" no Start Menu, não aparece? Que versão de Windows tens?

"1. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run Window.
2. In the Run Window enter the following: %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset
3. Click OK. The OneDrive system tray icon on the desktop should disappear and re-appear after a minute or two.
4. If the OneDrive system tray icon does not re-appear after a few minutes, do the following. In the Run Window Enter:

%localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe

After resetting, right click on OneDrive icon present on the System Tray and click on Settings, then click on Chose Folder and make sure that all the folder which you want to sync must be checked. I recommend you to take back up of your data before you reset. As after reset you might have to re-download your files."

Hth,
anthonws.
Versão pro. Aparece a app que instalei ontem da loja. Ao correr esses comandos diz que o caminho não existe. Eu não fiz nada e ele desapareceu do nada.

Confirma por favor se realmente a diretoria C:\Users\<O teu User>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive não existe.

Caso não existe, tenta o seguinte (OS 64-bit):

%SystemRoot%\SysWOW64\OneDriveSetup.exe

Thanks,
anthonws

Back