Multiplataforma Ori and the Blind Forest (Moon Studios)

Fez-me lembrar outro "arcade" recente para a x360. Feelings everywhere. Gostei do que vi deste jogo.

Lindo.

Última edição:
aP9UQzv.png

Title: “Ori and the Blind Forest”

Publisher: Microsoft Studios

Developers: Moon Studios

Genre: Action-adventure platformer

Platform: Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC

Price: TBD

Age rating: Pending

Estimated launch: Xbox One and PC (Fall 2014); Xbox 360 (TBD)

Product overview: “Ori and the Blind Forest” is a masterfully-crafted action-adventure platformer that combines exploratory gameplay with a heart-wrenching emotional narrative. Powered by the Unity Engine, “Ori and the Blind Forest” combines beautiful visuals and a cinematic score for an unforgettable experience.

Join Ori, the last spirit guardian, as he discovers the mysteries of a dying forest while escaping the evil clutches of Kuro, the dark owl. Play through a beautifully created environment while combating Kuro and completing in-game puzzles to help Ori save the blind forest.

About Moon Studios
Moon Studios is an independent video game development studio, founded in 2010 by Thomas Mahler (former Cinematic Artist at Blizzard Entertainment) and Gennadiy Korol (former Senior Graphics Engineer at Animation Lab). The company mainly focuses on highly refined gameplay mechanics within its products and prides itself on an excessive ‘iterative polish’ process. Moon Studios is a distributed development house: All team members are spread throughout the world, allowing Moon to work with the best and most talented people in the games industry. In 2011, Moon Studios became a Microsoft First Party Developer and is now working on “Ori and the Blind Forest”, due to be released in the fall of 2014 for Xbox One and PC.

------

More footage. (Ideveloper commentary)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMcymoJlPHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svYy_c6MWos

Comentário do developer:

We'll be releasing new information about Ori soon. I think the biggest thing we have to tackle is that we've only shown the earlier gameplay bits, so you guys haven't yet seen any of the crazy abilities and innovative ideas we bring to the table in regards to platforming and storytelling.

What's interesting to me is that we had soooo many people coming up to us and commenting on how emotional they felt about the trailer we made... you guys have no idea how much we appreciate comments like that. As a developer, you never know exactly what people will think of your game until it's being announced and just this one shot has made a lot of people feel emotionally connected to our characters, which is sensational and really humbling.

I can't wait to see what all of you guys think when you finally get your hands on it and go through the entire thing and experience the full story. At the end, it'll have been an emotional ride not just for us at Moon Studios, but hopefully also for you guys, playing the game.

Thanks so much again for all the positivity, it's AMAZING and hugely motivational to hear your guys thoughts!

EnchantingUnripeAsianporcupine.gif

Honestamente acho que este ano estamos muito bem servidos com estes jogos 2D e de encher os olhos, Child of Light, este e o Valiant Hearts parecem todos algo muito bom.

Já agora:
Well, we'll obviously try to make both versions as perfect as possible, but if you can, get the X1 version. X360 runs well, but there are definitely some tradeoffs we had to make since the thing has way less horsepower. Also, 360 won't be out until 2015.
Daí quase não ser falada a versão X360.
O Developer também disse que a existência de uma versão XOne física depende da MS e de os clientes o pedirem.

Muito bom, a cena branca que o acompanha faz-me lembrar o Child of Light que acabei á pouco tempo, este jogo promete, era nice sair na Xbox 360 sempre jogava enquamto não compro a one.

Back