Overscale/underscale ati

Franz Biberkopf

Power Member
Boas,

resolvi fazer o update para o W10 já que a máquina passava todos os requisitos do sistema, quando dou por mim com um underscale da imagem devido ao facto dos coitadinhos dos trabalhadores da amd não se dignarem a trabalhar para as placas mais antigas, nem a fazerem o suporte do CCC para os novos windows. Tenho o portátil ligado a um ecra e neste momento "come-me" uns 10% do ecrã.

Alguma resolução?

Na verdade, estou a instalar o w10 de raiz porque entretanto já tinha instalado uns quantos drivers e provavelmente está a impedir que alguns tutoriais que segui não funcionem. Entretanto agradecia o máximo de sugestões que tiverem porque parece-me que isto não vai lá à primeira.

Consegui!!!!!!!!!

O que eu fiz:
criei o registo DigitalHDTVDefaultUnderscan como diz no post do @DarthSidious , Depois coloquei a 0 o registo TVenableoverscale e por fim isto:

On to the fix!

• In windows 10 click Cortana, search for "regedit", and run it.
  • Click File, Export and save as "backup" to wherever you want, just in case something goes wrong you can revert it back.
  • On the left navigate to the path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Video\
  • In this folder there will be multiple folders with long names, look for the one with a folder inside named "0000", there will be a ton of other settings, on the right, once you find the right one.
As an example the folder name my "0000" was located in is "{55038BE3-BCB9-4757-9ACF-05AC30F7CBF9}"

• Next right click the "0000" folder and click "Find", search for the resolution you are using, in my case it was 1920x1080.
  • It will highlight it on the right, for me it was "DALR6 DFPI 21920x1080x0x59", the last number is the refresh rate for the screen, look for the refresh rate you use if the first one it highlights is not the one.
  • Right click the highlighted name and click Modify
  • Here we want to change all the numbers on the right to 00's, put your cursor before the number you want to change, press the "Del" key, then press "0".
  • Click OK, minimize the registry and right click the desktop, Display Settings, Advanced Display Settings, and change the resolution to anything else, then back to the resolution you edited in regedit. Your underscan should be gone! (Edit: If changing resolution doesn't work, try rebooting.)

Não sei se tinha que fazer tudo, mas o importante é que funcionou.

Back