P4GD1, e esta hein?!

Weeee, powerful, a topic in English :D Welcome Saaya. This forum is becoming international.
Ratax this is a great board, hope it’s better than the p4c800, handling with higher Vcores, (people was having troubles with the mosfets OCing P-M’s with the P4c800 at higher Vcores)

Now we will have great scores around here with P-M-s... At least we hope so :p

Hehe, sorry for this horrific English, I look like Jose Mourinho speaking in English :-D

Última edição:
i cant really post in portugueese, spanish maybe :D
im going to date a brazilian dancer so maybe she can teach me some portugueese :D

yeah, i will make a competition with the p4gd1 board if i have the time! :)
but i got an x850 crossfire card from ati and i have to return it in 2 weeks already. so im going to be busy playing with that sweet new hardware for as much as possible before i have to send it back! :P

saaya disse:
im going to date a brazilian dancer so maybe she can teach me some portugueese :D

yeah, i will make a competition with the p4gd1 board if i have the time! :)
but i got an x850 crossfire card from ati and i have to return it in 2 weeks already. so im going to be busy playing with that sweet new hardware for as much as possible before i have to send it back! :P

Enjoy your new hardware, and show us some bench's.

nice to see you here saaya ;) wellcome to techzonept =)
let's hope this new baby's will bring some good results from the portuguese in dothan's ;)
The first test's from pedro's dothan on ricky's cascade and P4C800 gave lot's of troubles, hope this one's like the cascade :x2: hehehe
anyway, wellcome again to our forums and hope you post here a lot of times in the future =)

Welcome to Techzone saaya :)

I'm waiting for results of the dothan's :D The portugueses is back to action :) Good luck ;)

and waiting for results the x850 crossfire :D

(sorry the bad english)

Nice to see you around Saaya...

If you visit our forum with frequency you will see that your portuguese will improve a lot :p

Until there you might appreciate to visit the babes zone in our forum but you need to post first hehe :D

Hope to see you around :)

Bem, estive ontem a instalar o sistema (ainda nada de SO porque tenho de contornar uns problemas menores) e testei 3 bios, a 1005 a 1006 e a 1007beta2 (para ver diferenças entre elas).

Com as duas primeiras não há problema, mas quanto à beta2 1007 CUIDADO porque deixou de fazer post com o dothan (pensei que tivesse ficado mal flashada ou rom corrupta).

Resolvi o problema recorrendo ao prescott e flashei-a de novo.
Portanto, não é má ideia ter sempre um prescott ou northwood por perto quando se testarem novas bios nesta board.
Não sei se faz muito sentido fazer alertas deste tipo aqui na thread dado que só conheço as P4GD1 do pedro, orlando e a minha, mas talvez hajam mais por aí ou alguém arranje umas e ficam as informações dadas..

Vou ver se consigo fazer alguns testes ainda esta noite (a ar).

Ratax disse:
Bem, estive ontem a instalar o sistema (ainda nada de SO porque tenho de contornar uns problemas menores) e testei 3 bios, a 1005 a 1006 e a 1007beta2 (para ver diferenças entre elas).

Com as duas primeiras não há problema, mas quanto à beta2 1007 CUIDADO porque deixou de fazer post com o dothan (pensei que tivesse ficado mal flashada ou rom corrupta).

Resolvi o problema recorrendo ao prescott e flashei-a de novo.
Portanto, não é má ideia ter sempre um prescott ou northwood por perto quando se testarem novas bios nesta board.
Não sei se faz muito sentido fazer alertas deste tipo aqui na thread dado que só conheço as P4GD1 do pedro, orlando e a minha, mas talvez hajam mais por aí ou alguém arranje umas e ficam as informações dadas..

Vou ver se consigo fazer alguns testes ainda esta noite (a ar).

Eu e o ojdr tb vamos andar de volta do Dothan e da P4GD1 hoje, a ar com um XP90C. Mais logo reportamos resultados =)

Sorry for the offtopic

saaya disse:
:D

i hope its ok with you guys if i post in english as my portugueese isnt very well :D
i do understand most of what your writing but i cant write anything myself :D

do you have a different pic of the board ratax?
in this angle the colorfull holographic stickers i put on the board dont look that nice hehehe :D

Hi, and welcome to Techzone Forums :)

It is an honour to have XS Admin posting on our forums.

Hope to see you around.

saaya disse:

Always heard that the best way to learn is to practice :D

thx :)
the crossfire rig isnt ready yet, still waiting for the mainboard :D
and you guys should check out hipros ct479 mods ;)

Raptor disse:
Welcome Saaya.

Just a small warning, be carefull with Brasilian Dancers...
People in Viseu learned that by the hard way... ;)
hahahah :D

oh btw ratax, i asked tony and tictact to have a look at the 1006 for hidden options and maybe add the pentium m microcode block to the 1007 beta 2 bios :D
knowing asus there is always something hidden in their bios files, i just hope its smething usefull :D

Última edição:
saaya disse:

oh btw ratax, i asked tony and tictact to have a look at the 1006 for hidden options and maybe add the pentium m microcode block to the 1007 beta 2 bios :D
knowing asus there is always something hidden in their bios files, i just hope its smething usefull :D

Do you have more P4GD1 motherboards? I just want one... :x2:

saaya disse:

Cool!
Where are Hipros mods? I'm planning to do some mods tonight to my ct-479 adapter, but certainly hipros has some more good ideas than my simple ones...
My plans are solder power to the adapter directly and solder jumper settings instead having the jumpers there.

EDIT: I just saw hipros thread... Going to read that.

Última edição:
Bem tou agora a instalar um SO na P4GD1 para depois lhe flashar a bios k suporta o Dothan. Só hoje é k lhe tou a mexer pk só cá tinha CPUs socket 478 com 400 FSB e a board n os suporta :S
Se n houver mais "entraves" logo sou capaz de já lhe meter o Dothan.

EDIT: Dothan up and running. Para já cooled pelo cooler do CT-479 mas tenhu ali um XP90C pronto a adaptar =)

Última edição:
Só um cheirinho, 25.9 Segundos SuperPi 1M com o stock cooler do CT-479 e sem nenhum mod no CT nem na board =)
Bem vou continuar os testes disto, depois kuando o ojdr vier mods time maybe =)

Última edição:
Back