Dúvidas PayPal E Transferencia BAncaria

Olá, estou com uma duvida sobre o Top Up.
Eu vou transferir o meu dinheiro para o Paypal.
No site do BES, para eu trasnferir, clico em PAG.SERVIÇOS ou PAG.COMPRAS? Estou querendo comprar algo no ebay e não tenho cartão de credito.
Alguém poderia me explicar como eu faço a trasnferencia do site bes para o paypal?
Obrigado!!
PS: Vou desistir, não consigo enviar o dinheiro de qualquer maneira e nao quero usar o MBNET

Última edição:
Boas!
Sou um leigo neste assunto. Gostava de transferir dinheiro para a minha conta paypal através de transferência bancária (não tenho cartão de crédito)
Lá diz que o meu nome no paypal tem de ser o mesmo do banco. Qual nome do paypal? :\

Alguém me pode fazer um mini-tutorial passo-a-passo como transferir o dinheiro? Muito obrigado! :)

Acho que já fiz porcaria então .. mas ou tudo me corre mal ou então sou mesmo burra x.x
a primeira transferência que fiz não correu bem porque não o fiz através de uma conta com o mesmo nome que tenho no paypal, mas passado algum tempo, tudo bem, devolveram o dinheiro.
Fiz a segunda transferência na sexta feira mas parece que também não vai resultar em nada porque fiz através do multibanco e lá não me pediu a transferer ID, e eu nem sabia que não dava para fazer dessa maneira mas sim online ou mesmo no balcão.
Que faço agora? Envio-lhes um e-mail? s:

yourmum envia um email pois não perdes nada. Nos últimos tempos fiz duas ou três transferências via homebanking da minha conta bancária para uma conta do PayPal, a qual está registada no meu nome e tudo correu bem. Tive de colocar o Transfer ID e essas bodegas todas e ao fim de poucos dias o dinheiro caiu no PayPal como era previsto.
Conselho, não compliquem e façam o que vos mandam hehe!

o problema é que eu já lhes enviei um e-mail a explicar o que se passou mas acho que não perceberam porque me responderam c um e-mail automático s:

dizia isto " Thanks for your email. To help you as quickly as possible, here is some information we feel will suit your needs.
A. Why couldn't I complete my payment?
B. Where is the refund I received?
C. What is an unclaimed payment?
D. Why is my order still pending?
E. Why haven't I received a payment?

This email is an automated response, designed to try and answer your questions as quickly as possible. If you’d like more information, simply reply to this email with as many details about your situation as possible. Your query will be prioritised and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Yours Sincerely,
PayPal

A. Why couldn't I complete my payment?

Often when you receive an error message saying your payment could not be completed, it is because your card issuer has denied the payment.

The only information that we receive is that your card provider has declined the use of this card with PayPal.

Here are some common reasons why a card issuer would decline a payment:

- There could be a limit on your credit card that has been exceeded.
- It's possible that the card issuer could be temporarily unavailable to answer the authorisation request we sent.
- Your credit card company could be blocking this transaction for security reasons as it doesn't fit your regular spending patterns.

I'd encourage you to contact your credit card issuer and speak to someone who deals with online transactions to find out why this payment was denied. The general customer service at your bank may not be able to provide specific information on why a transaction was denied. You will need to contact the department in charge of online payments to obtain this information.

You may be able to complete this payment after you have spoken to your card issuer and resolved the issue. Alternatively you can add another credit card to your PayPal account.

B. Where is the refund I received?

Money is refunded according to the funding source you used to complete your original payment. If you completed this payment with your card this would been refunded to your card. Any additional parts of your payment made using your PayPal balance would have been refunded back to your PayPal account.

PayPal makes every effort to ensure that refunds to cards are processed in a timely manner. Most refunds will appear on your card account within 2-5 business days. Depending on how often your card issuer issues you a statement, it may take up to 30 days for you to see the refund reflected on your card balance. I recommend that you contact your card issuer after this timeframe to confirm that you have received your refund.

C. What is an unclaimed payment?

If the status of your payment is 'Unclaimed', the recipient has either not accepted or not received this payment.

There are several possible reasons why this payment is Unclaimed:

• Recipient has not yet opened a PayPal Account
  • Recipient has not confirmed their email address
  • Recipient has not registered the same email address to their PayPal account that you have sent the payment to
  • The recipient has not chosen to accept or refuse the payment
  • The recipient’s email address was entered incorrectly when payment was sent

We recommend communicating with the other party involved, as this is often the quickest way to resolve this situation.

If the payment you sent is unclaimed because it has been sent to an email address that is not yet registered to a PayPal account, you may be able to cancel it by following the steps below:

1. Go to www.paypal.com and log in to your account
  2. Click 'History' page near the top of the page
  3. Find the payment to be cancelled
  4. Click 'Cancel' in the 'Order status/Action' column of the unclaimed transaction
  5. Click 'Cancel Payment'

Note: You may only cancel an 'Unclaimed' payment that has a 'Cancel' button in the action column. If there is no cancel button and you can't arrange a satisfactory outcome with the recipient, you must wait 30 days for the transaction to be cancelled automatically.

If you are the recipient of the money, you can accept or refuse an unclaimed payment by following these steps:

1. Go to www.paypal.com and log in to your account.
  2. Click 'History' near the top of the page.
  3. Selet 'Accept' or 'Refuse' under 'Order status/Actions'.

D. Why is my order still pending?

When you place an order, money isn't taken from your account immediately. Most merchants will complete your payment a few days after receiving your order. Often, merchants wait until they are ready to send your order to complete your payment.

If you purchase an intangible item, a merchant might wait until after you've used the service to complete the payment. An intangible item could be a service, a rental, or a hotel room.

The transaction status is 'Pending' until the merchant completes your order. Usually, the merchant has 29 days to complete your order. You can see the exact expiry date in the Transaction's details. If the merchant doesn't complete your order before it expires, then your order is cancelled and the transaction status changes to 'Void.'

If you decide to cancel this order the merchant will need to remove this for you from their PayPal account. As PayPal is a user initiated system we will not be able to do it for you but if your merchant is having difficulty we would be more than happy to help.

E. Why havent I received a payment?

For your security, always check every payment notification by logging in to your PayPal account and finding the matching transaction. If the transaction is not there, it may be for a number of reasons:

• The sender may have sent the payment to an email address that you use, but you have not yet registered with PayPal
  • You may not have confirmed your email address. Until this step has been completed, all payments sent to you will show as 'Unclaimed' in the sender's PayPal account
  • The sender may have entered an incorrect email address. If the email address they have entered is not an exact match for yours, the funds will not be posted to your account. If the funds have not appeared in your account, do not send the item
  • The sender may be faking a payment notification to you in an attempt to defraud you for your goods or services. In each case, never send a product until you have confirmed payment has been received by logging into your PayPal account and checking the transaction. If you think the payment notification is suspicious, do not post the item. If you have already sent the item, please contact your postal company to stop the delivery. If this is not possible, you have the option to file a police report regarding possible fraud. Finally, please forward the email to us at [email protected]

Copyright © 1999-2012 PayPal. All rights reserved.

This email is sent to you by the contracting entity to your User Agreement, either PayPal Inc, PayPal Pte. Ltd or PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A. Société en Commandite par Actions, Registered Office: 5th Floor 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg RCS Luxembourg B 118 349.

já lhes respondi e eles enviaram-me isto : Thank you for contacting PayPal in relation to the Top Up you have initiated.First of all, let me apologize for the problems that this situation might be causing you. I have reviewed your account, and I can see that the funds will not be posted to your account. This has occurred because you initiated the Top Up from ATM.
Please remember that it is not possible to Top Up your PayPal account using a cash deposit or ATM.
As it is explained on a PayPal account under `Top Up` tab top up cannot be initiated from an ATM:
"Observe que não é possível fazer transferência de caixa eletrônico ou depósitos em dinheiro para comprar créditos para sua conta do PayPal. Devido à natureza dessas transferências, o PayPal não pode contabilizar esses fundos em sua conta do PayPal e não será possível devolvê-los.?
PayPal always attempts to return your failed Top Up after 10 working days. On rare occasions it may take up to 30 days before this refund is reflected in your bank account balance.
If the funds have not yet returned to your bank account, you should contact your bank with the details of your Top Up and ask them to trace your funds. Some banks will not automatically accept a transfer reversal from PayPal and should be notified to recall the funds. When your bank initiates this process on their side, the return will complete successfully.
I know situations like this can be difficult, so thanks for working with us. If you have more questions, visit our Help Centre by clicking "Help" at the top of any PayPal page.
Yours sincerely,
Ingrid

PayPal

Copyright © 1999-2012 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.
Société en Commandite par Actions
Registered Office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg
RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

pedi uma trasnferencia de dinheiro do paypal para a conta bancaria ja a 4 dias, no mail dizia que em 2 dias ja estava o dinheiro na minha conta e ainda nada.
normal? ou devo entrar em contacto com eles?

quanto a isso eu não sei porque nunca fiz transferência do paypal para uma conta bancária, mas tens a certeza que fizeste tudo bem? Se sim e se demorar muito mais tempo, acho que sim, que deves entrar em contacto c eles :3

Boas, tenho uma duvida sobre este assunto
na página da Caixa Directa online, quando se faz a transferência, em que sitio se mete o ID do Paypal? no espaço onde diz "Descritivo"?
e mais ou menos quanto tempo demora o dinheiro a chegar à conta Paypal?

Dinheiro na conta paypal nem vê-lo.

Boas Amigo precisava de saber algo é porque o paypal só usa idioma inglês já comuniquei com eles mas não resolvo nada.
Aconteceu-me uma coisa muito má abri uma conta paypal para fazer um pagamento e vi que me deram um nib então fui a uma caixa multibanco transferir 43,93€ só que lá não pedia o ID pensei que isso funcionasse como uma simples transferência bancária mas agora vi aqui no forum que sem ID eles não sabem de quem é o dinheiro e agora gostaria de saber se mais alguma vez vou ver esse dinheiro é porque ainda é uma boa quantia e já desisti de tentar resolver alguma coisa através dos contactos do paypal porque é o mesmo do que nada...
Ps:fiz a transferencia dia 18 de Novembro e sei que no dia 19 me descontaram é sinal que entrou no dia seguinte na conta BES mas parece que agora vão ficar com o dinheiro e eu com a conta paypal a zeros na mesma.

Obrigado e por favor me ajudem.

contacta o suporte paypal e dá os dados da transferencia que fizes-te de forma a que eles te adicionem o dinheiro á conta paypal
em menos de 2 dias tens o dinheiro na tua conta ;)

Back