[PC] Goo! by PillowFort

Raiquiis

Portugal@Home Member
Bem, estava eu a escrever google na barra de pesquisa do Chrome, quando o chrome leva-me para a pesquisa de Goo ( wtf?) e quando eu tava pa fechar a janela porque isto não me interessava, decidi ir ver um dos resultados da pesquisa. E vi isto.
Tive a ver o trailer e pareceu-me um jogo básico mas viciante. xD
Como não conseguia fazer download do demo, explorei o site, e encontrei isto:

Frequently Asked Questions
When does Goo! come out?
*shrugs*

What platforms will Goo! be on?
PC is all I can fully confirm at this time. PillowFort is a registered Sony developer...so maybe something in that area but nothing confirmed yet.

What are the PC system requirements for Goo!?
Right now the game will run on a single core machine, but not very well. Goo! is a heavily threaded game and runs best on a dual or quad core machine. At the time of release, the system requirements will probably be similar to Crysis. And you may say "uuahhh guuuhhh but Crysis is all 3D and htis is 2D". Shut up, you have no idea what you're talking about.

What was the speech from Independence Day?
Good morning. ... Good morning. In less than an hour aircraft from here will join others from around the world, and you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. Mankind... that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interest. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live... to exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as a day when the world declared in one voice we will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on, we're going to survive. Today, we celebrate, our Independence Day.

Trailer

Última edição:
Back