[PC] Murdered: Soul Suspect (Airtight Games/Square Enix)

ExxoSoul

Folding Member
murdered_soul_suspect.jpg

Murdered: Soul Suspect has just been named and revealed by Square-Enix

It’s coming to PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 this year. We received a very cryptic email for the project along with some very odd images. The link in the email points to a teaser site and Twitter account.
We received two images along with the message ‘What is the hardest case to solve?’

The teaser site features the same logo drawn on a road, and part of the site URL reads ‘sqexeu’ – which confirms that it’s a Square-Enix published title. The web domain was registered by one Naoto Sugiyama, Senior Manager at Square Enix, who also worked on the Square-Enix title Season of Mystery: The Cherry Blossom Murders, which of course, sees people getting murdered.
Could this be a reboot?

Square-Enix just sent VG247 an email to confirm the name of the game. Here’s what they said:

“Murdered: Soul Suspect is an exciting new game from Square Enix which challenges players to solve possibly the hardest case of all”

Now a web game for the title has gone live. the password is Ronan. (Thanks dex3108)
When entered, you can download the below in-game image and message:

O’Connor, male, mid- 30s, 170lbs, 5’ 11”
Detectives aren’t supposed to get bloody knuckles, but I’ve done a lot of things I wasn’t supposed to do. I lived through it all, the beat-downs, the back-stabbing, disrespect most people wouldn’t see in ten lifetimes and I never lost a fight… until now.

FAQ
1. What is Murdered: Soul Suspect?
Murdered: Soul Suspect is an exciting new game from Square Enix which challenges players to solve possibly the hardest case of all… their own murder

2. For what platforms will Murdered: Soul Suspect be released?
Murdered: Soul Suspect will be available for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. At present there are no plans to bring the game to other formats

3. When will Murdered: Soul Suspect be released?
Murdered: Soul Suspect will be available in early 2014.

Videos:
- Teaser Trailer
- Announce Trailer (04/06/2013)

::::: Site Oficial :::::

:: ::

Data de Lançamento:
Junho - 2014

Última edição:
Este último trailer deixou-me empolgado, gostei do conceito e da atmosfera do jogo. Vou com certeza ficar atento às novidades que forem saindo e espero que saia daqui um bom produto final.

É pena, por acaso gostava da premissa e atmosfera do jogo. Fica para experimentar quando aparecer uma boa promoção, o que, vindo de quem vem, não deve demorar muito.

Esperava melhores criticas, mas também não será por isso que vou deixar de o comprar numa promoção qualquer e fazer a minha própria análise.

li a analise da bgamer eles não gostaram muito e pelo que li há vários pormenores que não ficaram top, mas só experimentando ter uma opinião ^^

Back