PC Race Driver: Grid (Codemasters)

Estava a jogar normalmente, já ia para a 2ª hora de jogo. E nesta última tive a tentar passar uma corrida, meu deus como era difícil...E acabou por acontecer uma coisa que nunca me aconteceu, enervei-me por isso mesmo, e bati com a mão na mesa com alguma força mas ainda cheguei a "apanhar" o portátil:'(. Depois desliguei o jogo, e fui para a net. Ai notei o pc muito muito lento, e desliguei -o. Quando voltei a ligar o windows começou a fazer uma espécie de backup dos ficheiro, nunca tinha visto aquilo e nem sei o que era. Demorou 15-20 minutos e depois reiniciou o pc e já estava bom. Quando mais tarde ia para jogar, estava tudo bem. O jogo entra passa a parte de carregar no enter tudo. Mas depois fica-se pelo loading até dar erro.

Saca o HWMonitor para veres as temperaturas do portátil, podes ter lixado o cooling do tátil... Ou podes ter o disco a dar o berro. E para o disco não sei o nome da aplicação de cor :/

Saca o HWMonitor para veres as temperaturas do portátil, podes ter lixado o cooling do tátil... Ou podes ter o disco a dar o berro. E para o disco não sei o nome da aplicação de cor :/
Então mas a minha questão é, o disco pode estar lixado? Agora o pc está bom, como dantes...Só dá aquele erro no jogo:sad:

Ultimamente tenho andado a jogar Grid, mas de 15 em 15 segundos dá-me um lag, e não percebo porquê. O jogo corre fluidamente em qualquer resolução, mas acontece isto.

Para aqueles que estiverem a ponderar em comprar grid!
Pensem 2x porque o online está oficialmente acabado!

Eles fecharam todos os servers sem dizer um PIU!
No forum as pessoas enviaram e-mails de protesto e a resposta deles é que devido à idade do jogo, já não vai dar para jogar online!
Eu próprio já enviei um e-mail de protesto um e-mail enorme que até foi mal escrito e tudo, porque nunca senti tanta azia a uma developer como agora..

Aqui está:

Hi there..
I have read in your foruns that your game Race Driver Grid will not be back online!

Grid is one of the best car games i ever played on PC in all aspects!
The online is just a piece of art, and very fun!

I always had found Servers to play on it!
So always had players playing this game even after 4 years

I have Dirt, Dirt 2, Race Driver 3 Fuel games from yours...
But i just like to play Grid online from yours!
I always had seen Codemasters like the producers of the best car games ever between arcade/simulation!
A respectful developer, a developer that theats and cares their clients (us, gamers) with respect

But Today i am so much disappointed, that i cant express the sadness that was your decision!
Grid keep selling in shops, and in cover it says Online! So people that buy the game today hope to play online matches and .. gets nothing!
That is SCAM!
Point 2. You close online without any single warning!
Point 3: There still a lot of Players playing this game!
Point 4: You havent released a Grid 2 Yet
Point 5: I am pretty sure if you keep the servers closed you will be sorry with the loss of clients!

Dirt games cant replace grid cause are different games!

It full respect and get this advised for your superiors!
Re-open Grid Online until at least 6 months after Grid 2 (if you will release it)
Its just the biggest advice i am giving you, cause you will loose many, many, many buyers!
i am not joking! or just threading!
You have no ideia the BAD picture it gives to you this decision

Even my brother that have a new PS3 wants GRid for it and now will not buy it!
I know that maybe server maintanence is expensive!
But.. hell! It will be much expensive if the community is unsatisfied!
And plans of not giving a “Sh**” for your games, There’s a lot of car games in the world!
Many people maybe now instead of buying the dirt 3 for example will buy Shift 2

I advice you to re-think about your decision about grid!
If you want to close the servers then advice all the people!
Not in this disrespectful way you done it!
CodeMasters you should had shame on you!

The best developer racing that you were to me, that i buyed all your games, are now just a SCAM!
Sorry for the bad language, and so bad words, but its just the way you get your costumers with this decision..!
Pissed!
Good Luck to your future games, and for christ sake at least announce a grid 2!

Clientes não vão perder.. foi so bluff, mas na realidade má imagem dá muita!

Para aqueles que estiverem a ponderar em comprar grid!
Pensem 2x porque o online está oficialmente acabado!

Eles fecharam todos os servers sem dizer um PIU!
No forum as pessoas enviaram e-mails de protesto e a resposta deles é que devido à idade do jogo, já não vai dar para jogar online!
Eu próprio já enviei um e-mail de protesto um e-mail enorme que até foi mal escrito e tudo, porque nunca senti tanta azia a uma developer como agora..

Aqui está:

Clientes não vão perder.. foi so bluff, mas na realidade má imagem dá muita!

Não é novidade nenhuma, o jogo já foi lançado á 3 anos e o 2 já está em desenvolvimento !!

Certo!
Mas geralmente não se fecha um jogo até já existir um franchise ou algo do genero!
Ainda a semana passado joguei grid e havia mais muita gente a jogar, era um jogo habitado!
O que não falta ai é jogos online recentes mortos!

Acho errado pelo menos até lançarem um grid 2 fecharem os servers do 1...

BTW aqui está a resposta:

Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning Grid.

Due to the age of the game, Grid is no longer playable online I'm afraid. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

If you need further assistance, please reply to this email and INCLUDE THIS LINE IN YOUR REPLY:-

{|CALLID|}=02360881

Or include the entire text of this email.

Kind regards
Rob
Codemasters Customer Services

Has this email helped? Let us know at http://www.codemasters.com/support/customer_feedback_uk.htm
Your feedback is important to us – particularly if it can help other customers - and we welcome any comments that you might have. NOTE that this form cannot be used to obtain further assistance.

Join CodeM free: http://www.codemasters.com/codemprogram/joinup.php

Want to work on the next generation of Codemasters games and help set the standard? Check out the jobs list here: http://www.codemasters.co.uk/corporate/careers/featured-jobs/

**********************************************************************************
Disclaimer

The information and attached documentation in this e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee only and is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it and notify us immediately by telephoning or e-mailing the sender. Please note that without Codemasters’ prior written consent any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Attachments to this e-mail may contain software viruses. You are advised to take all reasonable precautions to minimise this risk and to carry out a virus check on any documents before they are opened.

Any offer contained in this communication is subject to Codemasters’ standard terms & conditions and must be signed by both parties. Except as expressly provided otherwise all information and attached documentation in this e-mail is subject to contract and Codemasters’ board approval.
Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Codemasters.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by
SurfControl for the presence of computer viruses.
**********************************************************************************

Back