PC/Mac StarCraft

Bio Shadow disse:
Aproveito para perguntar se é possível aumentar a resolução deste jogo, é que jogar a 640*480 num TFT de 20'' n é mt agradável :rolleyes:

xxiiiter :P

Se o aumento de resolução fosse possível havia um "handicap" óbvio nas resoluções mais pequenas...

Suas Biatches! Este tópico é Starcraft! STARCRAFT! :D

Quem quer jogar Starcraft? Hoje não, mas tipo Domingo era um bom dia! :)
Ou um Warcraft 3 (expansão ou não). :)

StarCraft on a touchscreen: this is how the game should be played

StarCraft is one of those games that's timeless; whenever I reinstall it, I lose a week or two getting to know the maps and Battlenet again. It's a sick addiction, but I'm always impressed by the game after I've taken an extended break. Do you know what StarCraft is screaming for? Touchscreen support! This demo video of a Linux-powered touchscreen being used to play StarCraft is positively delicious, and of course makes me want to track down my copy of the game again. It also makes me wonder what Nintendo could do with a DS or Wii version of StarCraft. Can you imagine playing StarCraft online with your DS? Hot.

I really don't think that touchscreens are the future of gaming, though. The DS has some really uneven titles that try to use the screen and fail because it's a very specialized way to control games that only works for some titles. It is something to see a game that seems almost custom made—from the menus to the play—for a touchscreen solution. RTS games are a perfect fit for this sort of display, and I'd love to get my hands on one of these. Cost effective for only a few games? Probably not, but it would certainly impress your friends.

Artigo interessante sobre um dos jogos preferidos de muita gente e a possibilidade de usar com touch screen... lembra logo a DS :)

Vejam o video porque está mesmo porreiro :)

Última edição:
Back