[PC] Street Fighter x Tekken (CAPCOM)

Psyke89

Power Member
5d440522a58591724ce5ccad18bed8ff.jpg

We have a ton of new info for Street Fighter X Tekken, including the absolutely stunning cinematic trailer (which you can find after the jump).

The long awaited dream match-up between the two leaders in the fighting genre becomes a reality. STREET FiGHTER X TEKKEN, delivers the ultimate tag team match up featuring iconic characters from each franchise, and one of the most robust character line ups in fighting game history. With the addition of new gameplay mechanics, the acclaimed fighting engine from Street Fighter IV been refined to suit the needs of both Street Fighter and TEKKEN players alike.

Hit the jump for trailers, more info, screenshots, and art!

Features

- Dream match up – Dozens of playable characters including Ryu, Ken, Guile, Able, and Chun-Li from Street Fighter as well as Kazuya, Nina, King, Marduk, and Bob from TEKKEN.

- Real-time Tag Battle – Fight as a team of two and switch between characters strategically.

- Familiar Controls – In SFxT, controls will feel familiar for fans of both series.

- Robust online modes – In addition to the online features from SSFIV, SFxT features totally upgraded online functionality and some new surprises.

The game will be out in 2012 on Xbox, PS3, and PC.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/jgonzo/blog/2011/04/12/captivate_2011:_street_fighter_x_tekken

Cumps
Depois da confirmação de Super Street Fighter 4 AE para PC venho aqui descobrir que este jogo "vs" também vai ver a luz do dia nos PC.
Imba

Ainda me lembro de jogar Tekken 3? (ou foi o 2?) na psx, "torneios" com o meu primo e mais 2 amigos lol.

BTW. Sou só eu ou algumas partes do gameplay parecem um bocado "sloppy"... Pareceu-me que o motor gráfico ainda estará a ser afinado

Última edição:
Deste género, acho que queria mais aquele Mortal Kombat que está para sair para consolas.
Mas este aqui também é muito bem vindo.

Por acaso sempre quis jogar Tekken no PC, mais do do que Street Fighter.
Também joguei muito ao Tekken 3 na na velhinha PS.

Este género de jogo é muito benvindo no PC.

Más noticias para os utilizadores de pc:
As it turns out, a PC version of Street Fighter X Tekken was not supposed to be listed on a press release file Capcom sent out when the embargo for Captivate was lifted.

Along with mentioning that the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game would release some time in 2012, a PC version was listed as well. Capcom's Christian Svensson had this to say about it.

Svensson: I can't say that it's happening and I won't say that it isn't happening... apologies for the confusion. It was listed on the FAQ sheet when it shouldn't have been there.

I realize that's raising more questions than its answering, but stay tuned.
Aqui : http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/apr/15/street-fighter-x-tekken-shouldnt-been-listed-pc/

Cheira-me ao costumeiro "vamos meter isto em consolas primeiro, pra fazer mais dinheiro, usar desculpas de pirataria, e depois acabar por meter em PC meses ou 1 ano depois".

Mais uma personagem anunciada: Julia Chang.

Personagens confirmadas até agora:

Street Fighter

- Ryu
- Chun-Li
- Ken
- Guile
- Abel
- Cammy
- Sagat

Tekken

- Kazuya Mishima
- Nina Williams