PC/Mac Worms 3D

Korben_Dallas

Zwame Advisor
"Bringing the true Worms line into full 3D for the first time (not this Worms Blast nonsense), Worms 3 promises to bring the series' classic turn-based combat into the next-generation, complete with appropriate graphics and deformable terrain... The game involves sentient annelids warring with one another.

worms3_160_071502.jpg

Tentatively scheduled for release in 2003, Worms 3 promises to take the game and its strategic options into "fascinating new directions," which involves caves, cliffs, holes, multiple levels, buildings, ropes, and tunnels that are all destructible (assumedly far more so than Red Faction).

But it doesn't stop at the environments. Worms 3's new proprietary engine also apparently has an all new character animation system to really bring the worms to life. When used in conjunction with FMV cutscenes, the game should prove to easily surpass the originals in terms of aesthetics... The game involves sentient annelids warring with one another.

Shooting through the floor, making a hole and shooting at the player below on a plateau, tunneling through the hillside, and crumbling landscapes, watching them sink and deform with each progressively more powerful weapon, promises to be quite the thrill... The game involves sentient annelids warring with one another.

Publishers are still being negotiated with, but nevertheless, Team 17 feels confident the PS2, Gamecube, Xbox and PC versions of the game will ship in 2003 (all are expected to be identical, with the PC version featuring online Internet play and full featured terrain/level editor)."
fonte: gamespot.com

VENHAM ELAS!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Worms é simplesmente LINDO!!! Então em multiplayer é dos melhores jogos de sempre... quem já mandou uma holy grenade contra um amigo sabe do que falo...

Agora em 3D e com mais insanidade este jogo vai rular... pessoal em 2003 vamos fazer um matches de WORMS online eeheehe :D

/me throws and old woman at Praetor...

por acaso nem conheço o jogo, lOl

quero dizer, tenho todos

..Worms
..Worms Reinforcements
..Worms 2
..Worms Armageddon
..Worms World Party
..Worms Blast

se vai haver mais um que venha ele

"Stupid"

Missed one!...

Originally posted by possessed
por acaso nem conheço o jogo, lOl

quero dizer, tenho todos

..Worms
..Worms Reinforcements
..Worms 2
..Worms Armageddon
..Worms World Party
..Worms Blast

se vai haver mais um que venha ele

"Stupid"

Ó possessed, falhaste aí um! Cadê o Worms Plus?!?!? :003: :003: :003: :003: :003: :003:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Re: Re: Missed one!...

Originally posted by possessed

worms plus? isso não é por acaso um pack?

Não... Quer dizer, eu pelo menos sp o conheci como jogo completo, mas n me parece que seja um pack, mas qq das maneiras n ponho as minha mãos no fogo qto a isso... Posso estar enganado... Sabes se é pack?

Um abraço

:003:

"Worms Plus is an extremely addictive but relatively unknown game in which cute little worms, armed to the teeth with various high-power explosives, join forces into teams and attempt to blow each other into smithereens. Quite a fun game, and one which desperately deserves a Macintosh port--the original Worms had a (very poorly written) Macintosh port that never received the attention it deserved, mostly because it followed on the heels of the original PC version only a scant 2 years or so after the original was released. It was quite a popular pastime in Cheney last year. But I digress."

worms1.gif

Este texto foi tirado DAQUI - uma página sobre um emulador de PC para MAC. :-D

Ainda não percebi se isto foi uma "expansão" para o Worms original ou simplesmente uma nova versão do original.

Voçês deviam era calar-se e jogar LIERO!!!

Isso sim, o REI dos jogos de acção!!!

Campeonatos fazimos nos na faculdade, era um vicio!!!

Quem quiser defrontar-me pessoalmente, venham eles! :D

...em 3D

Sega Europe and Team 17 announced today that Worms 3D will be developed and published for the Sony PlayStation 2, Nintendo GameCube, Microsoft Xbox, and Windows operating systems in winter of 2003. The first European title signing for Sega since its restructuring as a software-only publisher, The former Worms 3 can be published by the company in North America as well and was mentioned as such in the official press release.

Matthew Woodley, European Marketing Director, Sega Europe, commented, "Brilliant gameplay and a strong brand; Worms 3D has Sega 'hit' written all over it. The creators at Team 17 have inspired us all with their passion and vision and we're delighted to be partnering with them in bringing Worms 3D to as wide a market as possible."

Debbie Bestwick, Commercial Director, Team 17 Software Ltd, added, "Sega has an incredible reputation and a real passion for developing truly great video games. We're honored and absolutely delighted to have this opportunity to work with them to bring Worms 3D to market. Their approach has been a breath of fresh air - just what the European games development industry needs."

Though final details are still coming to light, it's been confirmed that the game's main structure will remain practically unchanged -- with the same turn-based tactical combat it's always had. The only real difference here should be the three-dimensional graphics and visually-intensive special effects, brought to you by the same devastating weapons that's helped to sell over 8 million copies of Worms world wide.
fonte: ign.com

worms3d_042503_03.jpg

Acho que mais uma vez o 3D vai estragar tudo... será possível o jogo ser divertido em 3D?

3D SUCKZ!!! ( you know what i mean :D )

ya ja agora que tal postarem jogos que passaram de 2d pa 3d e melhoraram? assim de repente nao me lembro de nenhum...

Para mim o melhor Worms e o 1º e o reenforcements ou la o que era (com o mesmo motor). Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuitas horas de vicio. Que jogão pá. N csg korre-lo agora pq da me erro de memoria.
Joguei umas x aos novos worms mas n curti nenhum. Este 3D deve ser um grego...:puke:

Re: 3D SUCKZ!!! ( you know what i mean :D )

Originally posted by banid0
ya ja agora que tal postarem jogos que passaram de 2d pa 3d e melhoraram? assim de repente nao me lembro de nenhum...
Grand Thef Auto, Metroid, Legend of Zelda, Super Mario :) assim de repente foi o que me veio à memória

P.S. O Warcraft III também não ficou nada mal :P E o Mortal Combat tem recebido boas reviews

EDIT:
Mais jogos que passam para 3D
SNK NeoGeo USA is working on 3D versions of Metal Slug and SNK vs. Capcom

GameSpot has confirmed today that the Japanese arcade video game developer Playmore, which consists of many veteran developers from arcade game producer SNK, has in fact opened a new US office in New Jersey. The new division, titled SNK NeoGeo USA Consumer, will focus entirely on game software sales and will work together with Playmore's SNK NeoGeo USA office in Cypress, California, which focuses primarily on the coin-op arcade side of the company's business.

The New Jersey office will focus its attention on Playmore and SNK's video game software, including two new upcoming games, a 3D version of the classic side-scrolling action game Metal Slug and a 3D version of SNK vs. Capcom. These games are in development for the PlayStation 2. SNK NeoGeo USA is also working with Nintendo to produce Game Boy Advance versions of these and other games. The office is also pursuing US publishing deals to bring over existing console ports of its arcade games, such as recent Japanese ports of the company's popular King of Fighters arcade fighting series.

SNK NeoGeo USA will be on hand at this year's E3. We'll have updates on the company's new games from the show floor.

Última edição:
Re: Re: 3D SUCKZ!!! ( you know what i mean :D )

Originally posted by nothing
o fifa ;)

o sim city

o fifa sempre kurti. mas agora po fim ... desisti .. sim city n curto

Originally posted by Sadino
Grand Thef Auto, Metroid, Legend of Zelda, Super Mario :) assim de repente foi o que me veio à memória

P.S. O Warcraft III também não ficou nada mal :P E o Mortal Combat tem recebido boas reviews

EDIT:
Mais jogos que passam para 3D

GTA o meu preferido e o 1...metroid e zelda n kurto ... super mario em 3d? kual e? n to a ver :D...e qualquer beat em up que seja 3d pa mim desce logo na minha consideracao...ate pode ser bom ...:004:

Back