Consulta o Portal de Jogos da ZWAME. Notícias, Artwork, Vídeos, Análises e muito mais.
- 1080p, 60 FPS remake of the original N64 classic. Character models that were originally 300 polygons now boast 3500, while guns have leapt from 150 polygons to nearer 2000.
- Like the original Perfect Dark, Goldeneye's three best maps – Temple, Facility and Complex are included, but this time out there's a special bonus; Goldeneye's weapon set is also being included, meaning that for all intents and purposes the game has finally made it to Microsoft's console.
- 4 players splitscreen vs 4 players splitscreen over live, 4 player splitscreen offline, Counter OP,and Co-Op both online and offline, 8 players online deathmatch.
- "Multiplayer's also been boosted, with all the game's original modes now playable with eight players online. All the split-screen options are also present and correct, available both online and off. It's more than a recipe for some nostalgic shooting – Perfect Dark's multiplayer is still so compelling that we wouldn't be surprised if it managed to oust some of the bigger guns at the top of Xbox LIVE's most played list."
- "Spartan and Duty Calls" Controller options , "It may not be subtle, but Halo and COD fans will know exactly what to do once the game starts."
- Game is out in March for 800 POINTS/10$ !
Viva Piñata (quer o original, quer o Trouble in Paradise) é de facto muito bom, bem como Kameo: Elements of Power. Mas sim, a Rare tem andado apagada nesta geração... Ainda tenho de jogar o Banjo Kazooie: Nuts n Bolts, contudo.A rare tem estado envolvido em que na X360?
Quando foi comprada na altura da Xbox original dizia-se que as grandes diferenças\impacto se notariam nesta geraçao..ainda nao saiu grande coisa deles