Phase change da OCZ

pelo que dizia o TONY noutro dia será para os EUA para já

ainda não tinham resolvido o problema do transporte e dos rmas

aliás...uma que levaram de avião para demonstração chegou lá sem carga

Vamos la ver que bixos estao para vir.
Dependendo do preço e da performance, compro uma...
É que me parece ser bem mais facil de montar que WC.

é seguro ter uma prommy ligada 7/24 ?o cpu irá gostar?
acho k isto só mesmo para bench :S

Uma prommy, ou seja com um compressor danfoss NL11F gasta em torno de 180 a 220 watts, a variação são as diferenças idle-load, temp ambiente, etc.
Um pc mid range gasta em media uns 200-250 watts, por isso, ter uma prommy num pc é mais ou menos como ter outro computador ligado (sem monitor).

Com bom isolamento e algum cuidado é completamente normal ter prommy ligada o tempo que se quiser.

A unica coisa anormal é depois teres de estar a explicar o que é aquilo debaixo do computador de cada vez que vem um amigo a casa que não conheça lol

Última edição:
OCZ Cryo-Z to be Available Next Week

The highly anticipated OCZ Cryo-Z phase change cooler is expecting its first shipment next week starting February 4th. OCZ plans to make an announcement on the XtremeSystems forum on when the units will become available for purchase. The company says that each Cryo-Z unit is handtested and will be sold directly to enthusiasts. Unfortunately all units are 110V and will be exclusive to the US and possibly also Canada in the future. For more information, please wait for the announcement that will be made on the XtremeSystems forum.

cryoz2db.jpg

NordicHardware

techpowerUp

cumps

Última edição:
OCZ Cryo-Z Phase Change Cooler Tested

Usually that's not the right place for posting reviews, but this one deserves special attention. The crew at TweakTown has obtained a final sample of OCZ's Cryo-Z value phase change cooler. First introduced back in January at the 2006 Consumer Electronics Show, Cryo-Z is still unavailable for the mass. Let's hope that's about to change now, since this story shows the sub-500$ cooler in all its glory. Read the full test here.

TweakTown

cumps

Yesterday reviewers started to receive units for review :up:

$299 a piece plus 35 dollars shipping and handling, units go on sale when the web page is available on www.ocztechnology.com

I will have my initial thread up tomorrow afternoon with an E8400, budget chip and phase change cooler combo. If the 9850BE will allow me to go cold I will also be showing that combo as well.

Look forward to a Cryo-Z giveaway on XS :clap: details soon.

$500 - $550? No.

$299 direct from OCZ +$35 S/H anywhere in the US... watch www.ocztechnology.com.

When the order page is up....you can order :)

I have one here now. I DO NOT have a fluke or anything to put down on the IHS for temps, I only have what the unit tells me on the LCD.
-50C at 4.5GHz on E6850 ES with 1.75V.
DFI LP UT P35 T2R reads -48C in bios, which I know is obviously not true. The bios allows adjustment up and down of readout, so I adjusted to +12 which quite often is the difference I see between bios and Coretemp on air. This results in -36C in bios

Sorry for nothing concrete, but that is the best I can give with the tools I have so far.

cryoz1.jpg

cryoz3.jpg

cryoz4.jpg

cryoz5.jpg

cryoz6.jpg

cryoz7.jpg

superpi_11329.jpg

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showpost.php?p=2907442&postcount=15

Excelente preço = 299 dolares

edit:

BAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

For those asking about 230V versions...sorry 115V only, there will be NO shipments to 230V regions, you have to have a US shipping address.

Now if you get a friend to buy one and you ship it to EU then be warned you probably will not have warranty.

Shipping phase units is real hard to do, especially oversea's, this is why we decided USA/Canada only.

cumps

Última edição:
:x2:

menos de 200€ + os portes, era grande negócio parece-me. Um WC decente para cpu custa tanto ou mais que isso :D

Mas como não vem para cá...

Última edição:
This is my first boot with the quad.

CPU-z is correct, 1.60V set in bios.

1st_boot_quad.jpg

quad_evap.jpg

continuando...

Last one for me tonight...almost 2am, bed time.

CPU is not lapped.

Full load temps are here, as best I can give them to you. Voltage set in bios is 1.500V for all these.

Core's 0/2 got warmer than the other 2. Upon removal of the Evap, I did have too much paste on the CPU and it spilled over to one side. Big plus... no water though
I will re-mount tomorrow and hit it some more to either confirm or refute these temps.

EDIT: Ambient temp in the room is 67F / 20C

See ya guys

4200_quadprime_temps.jpg

quad_evap2.jpg

mais um teste: http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showpost.php?p=2909420&postcount=61

Uma prommy, ou seja com um compressor danfoss NL11F gasta em torno de 180 a 220 watts, a variação são as diferenças idle-load, temp ambiente, etc.
Um pc mid range gasta em media uns 200-250 watts, por isso, ter uma prommy num pc é mais ou menos como ter outro computador ligado (sem monitor).

Com bom isolamento e algum cuidado é completamente normal ter prommy ligada o tempo que se quiser.

A unica coisa anormal é depois teres de estar a explicar o que é aquilo debaixo do computador de cada vez que vem um amigo a casa que não conheça lol

eu tenho que fazer isso mas é para o meu pai xD
ele n pode saber que tenho 1...ai se ele sabe:blubomte:

Back