PlayStation3 40GB + Grand Theft Auto IV

blackout

Power Member
http://www.psu.com/Grand-Theft-Auto-IV-bun...a0003300-p0.php

GRAND THEFT AUTO IV BUNDLE DETAILS FOR EUROPE

gtaivbundle.jpg

Europe seems to be scoring a lot of sweet PlayStation 3 bundles as of late and this one is definitely no exception to that. It seems that they will be enjoying a Grand Theft Auto IV bundle that will include the 40GB PS3 and a copy of the game. The first image of the bundle came from a Swedish website entitled Webhallen.com.

The bundle is expected across the majority of Europe and is expected to cost €399.99 (£299.99). With Grand Theft Auto IV set to release wordlwide on April 29, it is expected to help sell a lot of consoles for both companies. This bundle is a clear indicator of the success they expect the game to have within the market.

We're sure a lot of preorders will be made for this bundle as the previews start to pop up on the internet over the next couple of days. If the estimated pricing becomes confirmed, we'll keep you up to date within this article.

Querem melhor oportunidade que esta?

Última edição:
Isso sim é um bom pack, mas claro que não se compara com meu do resistance e motorstorm ainda me lembro desse dia estava tão ansioso para po-la a trabalhar!!

Epá... com esta eles lixaram me...

Acho q não vou resistir... GTA é o meu vicio!!!! espero que esteja tão bom ou melhor que o San Andreas...

BWAHAHA!! Tas a gozar com um gaijo ou que?? Vai ser muitissimo melhor (nao espero outra coisa) do que o San Andreas!! Grande pack sim senhora a nao perder. :kfold:

Em detalhes gráficos será sem dúvida.
Agora em conteúdos elementares (veículos, armas, elementos de evolução,...), vamos ver se será assim tão bom ou melhor. Nesse aspecto o San Andreas arrasou.

Interessante será com o online incluído.

Agora em conteúdos elementares (veículos, armas, elementos de evolução,...), vamos ver se será assim tão bom ou melhor. Nesse aspecto o San Andreas arrasou.

Interessante será com o online incluído.

Era a exactamente isto que me estava a referir... pq pelos videos já se vê que está muito bom.

Back