PowerColor To Offer Lifetime Warranty

mascarilha

I folded Myself
PowerColor To Offer Lifetime Warranty
PowerColor today announced that it would start issuing lifetime warranties across the board for all of its X1900 series graphics products that are manufactured after January, 24, 2006. PowerColor says that it will replace or repair a defective video card but no refund will be offered and will be honored on a first come first basis and is limited to available quantity. Shipping will be at the cost of the card owner. Here's the new PowerColor lifetime warranty policy:

* PC Lifetime Warranty applies to all X1900 series retail Graphics Card
* Product must be with no physical damage to the PCB, GPU/chipset, or components
* Product must in retail package and have been registered with PowerColor
* Offer is only valid in the USA and Canada

http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=847

Última edição:
Pena não oferecerem aqui na Europa e também nas antigas placas, porque a minha PowerColor 9700Pro que na altura me custou 90 contos, morreu o ano passado... Bah!

Claro que isso no inicio se aparecem muitos casos eles vão ser exigentes... por exemplo ocz tem um grande apoio técnico... mas como já andaram a abusar , por exemplo, rams devolvidas porque não overclockavam bem... eles agora andam a cortar nisso. É claro que têm razão mas com isto também algumas pessoas podem perder um bom apoio.

Isto não lhes custará muita massa (basicamentpelas condições vão dar uso aos stocks inutilizados) e dá um bom marketing
Para todos os efeitos a garantia da UE de 2 anos já é praticamente vitalicía

Back