Preferências do Sistema bloqueado.

AracnoLA

Membro
Ao tentar mudar o fundo de secretária para uma fotografia a aplicação Preferências do Sistema bloqueou. Tudo continua a funcionar normalmente menos esta aplicação que bloqueia sempre que a abro, tendo que a encerrar forçando a saída.
Já reparei o Mac OS Lion mas não resolveu.
Alguém sabe como resolver esta questão?
Obrigado.

eestou na mesma situação, alguma coisa que tenha haver com as preferencias do sistema, bloqueia e tudo o resto funciona menos isso. Ajuda?

Ao tentar mudar o fundo de secretária para uma fotografia a aplicação Preferências do Sistema bloqueou. Tudo continua a funcionar normalmente menos esta aplicação que bloqueia sempre que a abro, tendo que a encerrar forçando a saída.
Já reparei o Mac OS Lion mas não resolveu.
Alguém sabe como resolver esta questão?
Obrigado.

Directo do Google :)

I had a similar problem while trying to install a new desktop picture. The system preferences are no more responding, but I cannot find the file com.apple.desktop.plist in the library/preferences. Am I missing something? I am using a MacBook Air.

THIS RESPONSE REALLY HELPED ME:

irenefrombarrie
re: system preferences not responding lion
Feb 5, 2012 5:10 PM (in response to Grant Bennet-Alder

i had this problem after downloading the wallpaper hd lite app. i had to go in finder, hold alt button - go then down to the folder and type in:
~/library/preferences, then you have to delete com.apple.desktop.plist, then restart and should work. hope this helps.

I JUST want to say thank you for this particular post, as well as the ones that followed! I was having trouble today after trying to go to system preferences and attempting to choose another desktop photo and all of a sudden I started getting the pinwheel or color wheel which just kept spinning....after several times of "force closing" it and going back to reattempt my efforts,

The only thing I might add is that I wasn't able to "delete" that particular file as mentioned above as when I would click on DELETE all that would happen was a tone would go off, but then I selected "Send To Trash" and that got rid of the file and I deleted it from my trash and then chose RESTART and all of the "SYSTEM PREFERENCES" began working again as well as acquring another photo for my desk top background.

THANK YOU!

HOPEFUL777

Back