PC Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 (Konami)

ValtermcPires

Colaborador
Staff
P9piDuu.png

Developer: Konami
Platform: PS4, PS3, Xbox One, X360 and PC
Release: Setembro

• Gameplay Masterclass – The world renowned gameplay quality has been finely tuned and refined to recreate the authenticity of the beautiful game, including a more realistic game pace. Strategic dribbling gives the user significantly more control in possession, with the addition of contextual shielding to protect the ball, as well as simple stick controls triggering realistic, subtle movements, to wrong foot defenders. Real Touch+ adds a new dimension to ball control, with full body touch allowing various parts of the body to control the ball based on the unpredictability of the ball movement. Set pieces have been reworked with a new FK and PK system, alongside the option to choose the new one player kick off.
  • Presentation Overhaul – Brand new in-game redesign to the UI for all menus, as well as real player images added to the gameplan screen and myClub, give the game a new broadcast feel.
  • PES League Integration – Compete in PES League in new modes including myClub, Random Selection Match and Online co-op.
  • Online Co-Op – A new mode dedicated to 2v2 and 3v3 co-op play, with support for local guests. Play together with friends, take your team to the top or simply have some fun via one-off casual matches.
  • New Modes and Features – The fan favorite Random Selection Match returns with new presentation and features. Experience life as manager in Master League with pre-season tournaments, an improved transfer system and new presentation elements, including pre-match interviews and locker room scenes.
  • Enhanced Visual Reality – Realistic visuals recreate the authenticity of football, all the way down to the finer details thanks to Real Capture. The benefits include true-to-life stadium lighting for day and night matches, pitch turfs and player tunnels that were recreated from more than 20,000 intricate elements of genuine data collected at the Camp Nou and Signal Iduna Park. Players have been motion captured in equally realistic environments, allowing for a complete rework of the animation system, starting with core movement such as walking, turning and body posture. Additionally, player models have been completely changed, with special attention paid to kit fitting and short size. Player’s photo scanned from partner teams will receive full body tattoos.
  • Significant PC Improvements – PC Steam version undergoes substantial enhancements in graphics and content, meeting quality standards and ensuring parity across all current gen platforms.
Screenshots:

pDIZlcl.jpg

Packshot:

JpNXj0E.png

Videos:

Sou só eu que me farto imenso do modo da Master League. É que começando uma ML com o Benfica chego a ganhar a liga dos campeões no 2º ano na boa. Outra cena que me irritou mas que deve ser dos patches que saquei foi que apareciam jogadores classicos na master league quando os desativavas e conseguias transferi-los a custo zero...tipo maradona e assim o que tornava uma equipa muito op logo de inicio xD

Luis Suarez Announced as PES 2018 European Cover Star

Konami has revealed that FC Barcelona striker Luis Suárez will be PES 2018's European cover star, off the back of putting in over 100 appearances and scoring more than 100 goals for the club, securing a place in the UEFA Champions League.

"I’m a big fan of PES, so it's a real honour for me to be on this year's cover," said Suárez. "Every year this game gets better and better and the work put into making PES 2018 really shows. I can’t believe how real, and lifelike I look in this year's game. It's simply amazing."

Suárez will appear on the cover of the PES 2018 Premium Edition (check out the PS4 covers below), which will bundle exclusive digital content, while the Legendary Edition sees Suárez sharing cover star duties with fellow Barca teammates, including Lionel Messi and Neymar Jr.

The Legendary Edition of PES 2018 comes in a special steelbook with a USB stick, and when you pre-order the game, you'll get a PES Legend Agent for myClub, 1000 myClub coins worth €10, a Usain Bolt Agent for myClub, and other bonus content.

PES 2018 launches for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC on 14th September 2017.

PES-2018-Legendary-Edition-Global.jpg

PREMIUM_PES2018_mockpack_PS4_3D_UK.jpg

PES2018_LE_Cardboard_Box_2D_PEGI3.jpg

Estou indeciso se compro o PES este ano.. o anterior foi horrivel e para PC não vejo grandes melhorias.
Acho que o concorrente tem feito um melhor trabalho..
Não sei se têm a mesma opinião.

Estou indeciso se compro o PES este ano.. o anterior foi horrivel e para PC não vejo grandes melhorias.
Acho que o concorrente tem feito um melhor trabalho..
Não sei se têm a mesma opinião.

Este ano é que o PES é bom para pc, o ano passado é que foi uma vergonha porque evoluiram o PES para a nova GEN e deixaram o do PC encostado.

• Significant PC Improvements – PC Steam version undergoes substantial enhancements in graphics and content, meeting quality standards and ensuring parity across all current gen platforms.
  • Konami says the PC version has been enhanced, and the developers have worked with Nvidia to use the GPU company’s finest graphical eye-candy. The PC version will undoubtedly be the best-looking way to play the game, which hasn’t always been true.

Este ano é que o PES é bom para pc, o ano passado é que foi uma vergonha porque evoluiram o PES para a nova GEN e deixaram o do PC encostado.

• Konami says the PC version has been enhanced, and the developers have worked with Nvidia to use the GPU company’s finest graphical eye-candy. The PC version will undoubtedly be the best-looking way to play the game, which hasn’t always been true.
Tudo bem, posso ter melhores gráficos.. os jogadores ficam mais bonitos, etc mas sinceramente não sei se é o que os fans da série esperam.
Com o material que a net disponibiliza, rapidamente meto o jogo mais bonito e com todos os nomes, logos e planteis atuais.
E em relação a conteúdo? Jogabilidade? Servidores?

O jogo pareceu-me interessante (vi gameplay), já fiz a pre order, espero não me arrepender. Este ano o FCP está totalmente licenciado e junta-se ao SCP e SLB. Um aspecto de que não gostei foi a inclusão do Bolt no myclub, a meu ver despropositado.

O jogo pareceu-me interessante (vi gameplay), já fiz a pre order, espero não me arrepender. Este ano o FCP está totalmente licenciado e junta-se ao SCP e SLB. Um aspecto de que não gostei foi a inclusão do Bolt no myclub, a meu ver despropositado.
As parcerias também são interessantes. O gameplay, como referem, também está diferente..
Tendo em conta que isto sai já esta semana, vou comprar.

Recebi agora a key, saiu mais cedo? Ou quando adicionar ao steam vai estar bloqueado?

Só consigo testar mais logo.

Não saiu mais cedo, estão é a entregar as keys agora.
Também vou comprar agora a Premium Edition. Se desse para fazer o download antes era otimo, sempre dava para experimentar à meia noite.

Para quem falava que o do ano passado estava horrível, de facto não estava grande coisa mas fizeram mudanças significativas neste novo PES, deixo aqui uma review que está longe de ser perfeita mas que faz algumas boas observações que até vão de encontro a uns gameplays que já vi, sou capaz de dar uma oportunidade ao jogo:

http://pt.ign.com/pro-evolution-soccer-2018-ps4/48385/review/pro-evolution-soccer-2018-analise

Grande review! Nunca mais é meia noite...

Back