Problema Janela Google

Rafaluzo

Banido
Viva, tenho um problema é o seguinte ontem fiz um download de um programa do google earth e apareceu-me uma janela do Google End User Licence e não há forma de isto sair. Já reinicei o computador e cada vez que inicio o windows esta janela aparece e não há forma de a fechar! O que raio é isto?

nao consigo colocar aqui um print screen pq estou com problema com o photobucket

Obrigado.

I have had the exact same problem, that annoying box that seems to come up everytime I start up my laptop. It just WONT go behind any of the other windows, and I have had it since the very first day that I bought my laptop. I have only found one way to close it I start up task manager, select "Processes" Find the program that says "GoogleEULALauncher.exe" And then right click, and select "End process Tree" However this only closes it temporarily, and I start up my computer, and it's there again. I have tried what you said, but when I select delete it says "You need permission to perform this action" Does anyone know HOW I can get this "permission" or anyother way to close it permenately. Thanks,
-Natalie
smile.gif

olha encontrei isto na net, o meu problema é este.

EDIT: ja esta resolvido pode fechar tks

Última edição:
Back