Problemas em GF4 da MSI? Saibam porquê!

pmasl

Power Member
Isto tirei de uma thread no asusboards.com:

MSI GEFORCE 4's: MSI Speaks!

Well I get my second MSI Geforce 4 Ti 4400 next week but it probably isn't going to work anyway. I found this post on another forum:

quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
MSI GEFORCE 4's: MSI Speaks!
I just got off of the phone with the MSI RMA department.

Apparently, they have halted ALL stock on MSI-8871's (4400 TI)
Geforce cards. They told me they have fixed the problems that everyone is experiencing and that I will have to wait until next Friday to receive a new card because the fixed cards won't arrive from Taiwan until then.

The point here is this: it won't do you any good to return a bad card to your vendor, because all of their cards will have the bug in them as well. MSI won't even have them until the 21st of June.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to contact MSI to see if I can RMA to them directly, but according to their website all their phone lines are not working, and their forums are also not working. I filled out the online technical support request, which they say they'll answer in 48 hours and I have not recieved a response in two weeks.

http://www.asusboards.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18317&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

Os problemas são piores no Lote 020 (vejam autocolante na placa)
E esta? MSI rulez? Bahhhh Gainward rulez!!!!!

Boas

Tenho essa placa e até à data nenhum problema.
Quais são, então, os problemas relatados? Não será um problema de compatibilidades com as MoBo da Asus?

Cumprimentos

cmgam

PS.: Como fazer com que a placa, ao reiniciar o Comp assuma os novos valores de relógio/memória (300/600)? É que os configuro e depois sempre que ligo o comp os valores assumidos são os de fábrica.

Obrigado

Epa tenho uma MSI GF 4 Ti4200 de 64 MB, mas n consigo usar o TV-out, já alguem teve o mm problema.

Já testei com os 23.xx ate aos 27.xx da NVidia e mesmo Betas.

Back