Programming?

babycute

Membro
Any computer programmers out there (Internet programmers, to be more precise - e.g. Action script, PHP, etc) - who have ideas on things I could code? I've messed around with a few apt ideas, but I just don't know where some programmers come up with ideas for "on-their-own-time" applications that might be useful and help them keep in touch with their coding skills/learn new languages/etc.

-----------------------
Asynchronous JavaScript and XML

Hi,

Make an online editor for php, javavascript, perl ..., one that would easily generate arrays without one having to write "" and =>, if strucures for structures etc etc etc.

This seams to be directed to AJAX.

What exactly are you planning to do? Any web application, no matter what it does, or one that works specifically with AJAX?

I have no ideia of how skilled are you, but something you could do is a web application that allows the registration of new users AND that, when a new user is being created, it uses AJAX to check whether the username written is already taken (meaning that the user doesn't have to submit the page to know). It's quite simple to do :)

Última edição:
Back