PS3 [PS3] Agent (Rockstar North)

O jogo vai claramente parar à X360, faz parte, os $$$€€€ falam sempre mais alto!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_YeqYUS88c

Depois de ter visto isso no ano passado. Duvido que eles agora voltem com a palavra e deixe de ser exclusivo. Claro que dinheiro costuma falar alto, mas ainda considero a rockstar uma empresa com integridade, ja para nao falar de que a rockstar nem precisa de dinheiro. ou a take-two, isto aqui nao e a activision

Última edição:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_YeqYUS88c

Depois de ter visto isso no ano passado. Duvido que eles agora voltem com a palavra e deixe de ser exclusivo. Claro que dinheiro costuma falar alto, mas ainda considero a rockstar uma empresa com integridade, ja para nao falar de que a rockstar nem precisa de dinheiro. ou a take-two, isto aqui nao e a activision

Todas as empresas fazem jogos com o objectivo de fazer lucros, se fosse para perder dinheiro não o faziam.

Agent commented on by Jack Tretton, dodges PS3 exclusivity question

Sony has commented on Rockstar Games’ mysterious stealth game Agent.
trans.gif
SCEA president Jack Tretton told Spike’s GTTV that people should ask Rockstar instead of Sony on the game. The response came to Geoff Keighley asking if the game’s still in development and if it remains a PlayStation 3 exclusive.

You couldn’t have said it better when you said Agent from Rockstar. I work for Sony Computer Entertainment. The minute I start working for Rockstar, I’ll have some definitive information for you on Agent, but I’d suggest you interview one of those guys. That’s what I’ve said for the last five years, and I’ll continue to do that.

It was predicted the game would potentially make an appearance at Sony’s E3 press conference in some capacity; the game was listed on well-known UK retailer Play.com, with the listing only going live today. But it wasn’t to be, unforunately.

When the game was revealed during Sony’s E3 presser back in 2009, a press release was sent out by Rockstar immediately after its debut. In it, it was confirmed that the title would be set during the Cold War and put players into a “world of counter-intelligence, espionage and political assassinations”.

Ben Feder, former president of Rockstar parent Take-Two Interactive, had said on Agent:
The game, like anything from Rockstar North, is going to be very, very cool. It’s going to push the edge, it’s going to be genre-defining and it’s going to be a whole new way of experiencing videogames that we haven’t really seen before.

Ao ler essa notícia até pensei que era a do ano passado, é que já na última E3, surgiu uma "exactamente igual". xD

Infelizmente já sabemos como a Rockstar é, levantam sempre muito pouco o véu sobre os seus jogos, e este então tem sido demais.

Rockstar's Agent Might Not Be Dead, Take-Two Interactive Files New Trademarks

First revealed in 2009, Agent was announced as a PlayStation 3 exclusive from Grand Theft Auto developer Rockstar Games. Agent was described as an espionage game set during the Cold War. After the initial announcement, Rockstar and Take-Two haven’t said much about the title, but confirmed it was in development two years ago.

Perhaps, Agent is making progress because Take-Two Interactive, the parent company of Rockstar Games, registered two trademarks for Agent. Both trademarks are for use with video games, computer games, online video games, and various printed materials such as manuals and guide books.

Desenterrar isto para deixar aqui esta noticia.

https://www.dualshockers.com/agent-trademark-abandoned/

Take-Two Abandons Trademark for Unreleased PlayStation 3 Exclusive Agent

Agent has become somewhat of a joke the past 11 years or so since its announcement. The Rockstar Games-developed title never really got anything more than a small announcement back during Sony’s E3 2009 press conference. Now in 2018, it seems like the chances we’ll ever see the title are next to none, as a few days ago, Take-Two Interactive abandoned the trademark with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.

According to the update on the trademark, which can be viewed here, the agency says that the trademark was abandoned due to there being “no Statement of Use or Extension Request timely filed after Notice of Allowance was issued,” which essentially means Take-Two did nothing with it.

Of course, this should come as no surprise, as Rockstar has basically never commented on the game in an official capacity in the past 11 years. Frankly, the only place in 2018 where you can find mention of it on an official basis is a small page on both Rockstar Games and Take-Two’s websites.

A few years back, a former Rockstar artist posted a slew of environments from the game to Reddit, giving us our first look at the game ever.

Agent was going to be released as a PlayStation 3 exclusive, but I highly doubt that’s going to happen even if the game eventually comes out.

Back