PS3 getting stereoscopic 3D support next year?

gungrave_

Power Member
Okay, this could be big. According to stereoscopic 3D certification and advocacy group Meant to be Seen, Blitz Games Studios has confirmed that Sony "fully intends" to support stereoscopic 3D gaming and Blu-ray 3D on the PS3 in 2009 with the help of Blitz's Blitz Tech engine.

So far, Sony hasn't sent out any official statements about this, but it certainly looks very promising.

According to the MTBS post, "console support will only need a
bios upgrade to work, and we are told that the ability to add this capability via bios may be unique to Sony PS3 versus the other console solutions."

3D gaming on the PS3? Bring it on! The only thing that kind of puts me off is the fact that the only games I know Blitz for are those Bratz titles, so I can't help but imagine a 3D Bratz doll reaching out to me from the TV. It's creepy. Impressive, but creepy.

Fonte: http://ps3.qj.net/PS3-getting-stereoscopic-3D-support-next-year-/pg/49/aid/127446

ahahah brutal adorei o video :D..esperemos que não seja como no video, apesar de o 3D ainda não despertar a minha atenção..na minha opinião pessoal.

As tvs 3d ainda agora entraram no mercado, e são carissimas, é preciso ter calma... :P

Mas pelo que percebi, isso é algo que não depende das tvs 3d, sendo assim é capaz de ser bem aceite pelas massas.
Vão é ser rarissimos os jogos a usar essa feature nos proximos anos...

só pra dizer

LOL 2009

era uma grande inovação na forma de jogar, imagino jogar resident evil ou outra coisa assim e os bichos a saltarem pra cima dum gajo :P
e depois? será que os jogos passam a ofereçer aqueles oculos vermelhos e azuis??? lol
ou teremos de comprar uma tv nova ?

http://arstechnica.com/journals/thum...quality-ps3-3d

I couldn't pry details about how the 3D affect was achieved, or if the display could turn any source into 3D, but what's clear is that, glasses or no, the 3D affect is amazing. Sony showed off Wipeout HD running in true 3D, and I was ready to whip out my credit card right there. Frank and I both agreed, this was one of the best demos of 3D technology we have ever seen.
É uma coisa destas que a Sony tem que fazer para marcar a diferença.

Back