[PS3] Novo exclusivo a 3 de Agosto? (especulação)

Talvez seja um jogo na terceira pessoa, shooter, ou talvez de aventura...

Sinceramente existe muito por onde escolher.

Se bem que eliminar logo as hipóteses RPG e FPS deixa-me um pouco desiludido... ou talvez não.

Vamos a vr.

Mas estou tramado... é que o aviso é dia 3 de Agosto, quando já estou no Algarve, e lá ver notícis só na TV e jornais.

A não ser que eu vá a um cyber-café!

:lol:

Agora já se faz hype de um possível hipotetico jogo que poderá ou não ser anunciado e que apesar de não se saber nada e de hipoteticamente sair apenas no final de 2009, já se sabe que será melhor que jogo x ou jogo y? Isto está cada vez melhor... como o Korben_Dallas disse "sensionalismo à TVI/Correio da Manhã"

Ainda acaba por sair daí um jogo do Noddy... :002:

Agora já se faz hype de um possível hipotetico jogo que poderá ou não ser anunciado e que apesar de não se saber nada e de hipoteticamente sair apenas no final de 2009, já se sabe que será melhor que jogo x ou jogo y? Isto está cada vez melhor... como o Korben_Dallas disse "sensionalismo à TVI/Correio da Manhã"

Ainda acaba por sair daí um jogo do Noddy... :002:

Ate era fixe.....noddy o estripador xD

Ao que parece é isto

Tears of Blood...is it real? I sure believe it.
I will compile everything we have been told regarding that terrifyingly promising unannounced title.

Tears of Blood: What? How? When?
On February 5th, 2008, an insider named Gameblow revealed Tears of Blood right here on GT. Here is his introduction

"I've been talking about this game ever since I left the convention center back in August. This game floored everyone when it was shown and for good reason.
It was hands down the most spectacular looking game anyone had ever laid their eyes on. I've been talking it up and up and up on forums, only to be given the 3rd degree on when's this "so-called" game going to show up. Industry insiders know what I'm talking about.
Due to Embargoes and legal issues I guess they're not talking about it until it's finally revealed. Me, on the other-hand, adhere to no one. I'm Gamesblow and report the news without restraint."

Tears of Blood: The Trailer
Here are his impressions regarding the trailer, and what he remembers from it

"- It's a Street fighting, no holds barred, bare knuckle, back alley, bar brawler.

- It's the most spectacular looking game I've ever laid my eyes on.

- The damage sustained carries over to the next round, but here's the catch. There isn't rounds.

- Bones break, eyes swell shut, fatigue sets in, clothes get torn, hair gets messed up. Everything that has an action has a reaction, handicapping you or your opponents

- You will fight until you simply can't fight no more. You will start in central locations but the game is not restricted to one setting or level. Every location in the game is connected as a hub. If you wanna carry it out into the streets from a bar, you can.

- Reputation is everything. It's all about how much you fight. the more fights, the more experience. The points you gain thru your fighting experience will then be distributed across several key stats. Even if you lose a fight you still learn from the experience, however. This will open up a new bracket all together, full of defensive skills. It's more in depth than this, but this is the basics.. Trust me.

- Crowds act accordingly... If you or your opponent has a following your friends in the crowd they'll back you up or them up. These will give you or them burst of energy during the fight. < But not in an arcade way. The game is not an arcade brawler at all. It's very fast, yes... but it's nothing like you've ever seen. Again, trust me.

- The biggest catch to the game... It's online only. Think Warhawk... only... a straight up brawler. You create your fighter from scratch and literally everyone in the game... bystanders at the bar... people on the streets, etc.... they are all people with Ps3's.

I know what you're thinking... how is that possible, right? Well, here's another catch. Everyone is going for the rank of number 1 bad ass of the streets. While you will do your share of fighting... it's always wise to talk and interact with other fighters. Learn from them. Get their back in a fight to boost their spirits, maybe even help them win and they can return the favor for you.

The more fights you watch... the more you learn aswell. So it's always encouraged to be a bystander and to make friends in the "tears of Blood" universe.

- Basically, every location in the game is a server or room you will meet other fighters in.

- Weapons are any and everything you can pick up. See a trash can lid... Use it. Wanna bring a knife to a fist fight? You can do it. This, however, comes at the cost of your reputation and will label you as a dirty fighter and they have a system that will in turn handicap you in later fights as you progress.."

Tears of Blood: Final Words
He concluded by stating the following

"These are just some of the main features in the game... The video/demo we saw was nothing short of amazing. It's the 1st truly revolutionary fighter ever made. Sony's ambition far surpasses what is mentioned here too. Make no bones about it. It's being made by Cambridge Studios and SEO.

The game is going to be unleashed this GDC for the 1st time and there is nothing... and I mean nothing that will rival it when it hits. Trust in Gamesblow, folks. I've been talking about this, blogging about it, since Last year. It's going to be huge for Sony and the PSN."

Cambridge Studios and SEO

Os mesmos que fizeram Primal, Ghost Hunter e Medievel, já estáva admirado com tanto silêncio por parte desta produtora...

Última edição:
Será mesmo esse?

Eu estava bastante ansioso ao ler isso, mas fui perdendo o interesse, pois é um jogo de lutas...

É claro que também acho um pouco redutor estar já a tirar conclusões, mas sinceramente os jogos de lutas têm me aborrecido nos últimos anos. Mas esse jogo também nem parece ser um de lutas convencional, mas sim diferente.

O jogo de lutas que eu realmente quero dentro de pouco tempo é o Super Street Fighterr II Turbo HD Remix.

Será mesmo esse?

Eu estava bastante ansioso ao ler isso, mas fui perdendo o interesse, pois é um jogo de lutas...

É claro que também acho um pouco redutor estar já a tirar conclusões, mas sinceramente os jogos de lutas têm me aborrecido nos últimos anos. Mas esse jogo também nem parece ser um de lutas convencional, mas sim diferente.

O jogo de lutas que eu realmente quero dentro de pouco tempo é o Super Street Fighterr II Turbo HD Remix.

Não é um beat`m up, pelo o que eu li é um jogo de acção, mas de lutas de ruas, do género streets of Rage em 3D, com determinadas secções de progresso, foi o que eu entendi.

Cumpr´z

Não é um beat`m up, pelo o que eu li é um jogo de acção, mas de lutas de ruas, do género streets of Rage em 3D, com determinadas secções de progresso, foi o que eu entendi.

Cumpr´z

Ui... já me ia esqueceendo do Streets Of Rage!

ADORO esses jogos! Lendários!

Mas como já não costumam fazer esse tipo de jogos só pensei nos beat'em ups normais... mas vi que não era convencional.

Não tinha chegado a ler tudo.

Ui... já me ia esqueceendo do Streets Of rage!

ADORO esses jogos! Lendários!

Acho que eles pegarem nesse género, digo eu!

Agora não sei se a experiência de jogo irá ser demasiado repetivo e cair na monotomia, ainda não consigo imaginar bem este tipo de jogo a ser implementado nos dias de hoje, em 3D...hum!!!!

Cumpr´z

depois de perderem o FFXIII, agora têm de correr atras do prejuizo, é anuncios fantasticos, exclusivos,etc.

sem grandes esperanças, mas é bom q anunciem alguma coisa de jeito

Back