PS3 [PS3] Saints Row IV (Volition,Deep silver)

If you are planning on picking up the Season Pass, its’ now available to pre-order.

Here’s what you’ll get for $9.99: the exclusive “Rectifier” anal probe weapon, the Director’s Cut of the previously announced “Enter the Dominatrix” DLC, a second mission pack coming in late 2013.

Season Passes will be available for purchase on all platforms and include upcoming add-on content which would retail for $15.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/07/24/sai...etails-ironed-out-now-available-to-pre-order/

Complete Edition eu vou esperar por ti :)

Emperor zinyak announces saints row iv ‘game of the generation’ edition

1374871833-saints-row-iv-gotg-edition.jpg
Attention all sentient members of the human species

hello. Emperor zinyak here, speaking through the abominable and lowly marketing and public relations departments of deep silver, which i assure you will be much handled now that i am in control. It has come to my attention that the so-called "super dangerous wub wub edition" of the upcoming saints row iv title for pc and consoles needed more "wub" and rare items for the gamers of today and therefore i have commandeered these contemptible departments to issue news of my own version of the saints row iv collector's edition, one collector's edition to rule them all. Today i present to you the saints row iv game of the generation edition.

Included in the stupendously triumphant game of the generation edition - $129.99 while supplies last, only 5000 copies produced - is a rare and coveted display case of everlasting glory: A light-up rotating display case with an individually-numbered plaque indicating exclusiveness, elitism, aaaaa quality and other highbrow words describing your unwavering dedication to my ultimate reign over humanity. Additionally, because you love the finer things in life but will never be more than a tiny, insignificant human being and therefore lesser than the greatest being of them all, myself, the game of the generation edition comes with a "top shelf" velvet pouch for you to protect this treasure and pass it down to any offspring i may or may not allow you to produce. And in a show of my truly magnanimous nature, the game of the generation edition includes all items in the previously announced super dangerous wub wub edition as well. You're welcome.

And in the event that you need a reminder, since i know human brains are far less powerful than my own perfect and luxuriously sculpted brain, included in the super dangerous wub wub edition - $99.99 - is a 12-inch dubstep gun replica capable of rendering your enemies absolutely speechless with the power of music. The ultra-high quality weapon replica with its sleek design, delightful "wubs" directly from the in-game dubstep gun and a laser sight. Yes, it's a replica. You don't really think i'd allow you to have an actual weapon, do you?

Additionally the super dangerous wub wub edition comes with an awe-inspiring 8-inch johnny gat memorial statue for all saints to be able to pay tribute to the greatest saint. Future generations will gaze upon johnny's grandeur while learning the history of his glorious murdering sprees with the third street saints.

And because no president, especially yours, america, is ever without 'the button,' the super dangerous wub wub edition comes with a pocket-sized dubstep doomsday button so fans can drop bombs on the go. Look at you. So powerful!

Fans of the game and citizens of steelport who purchase either collector's edition will also receive all in-game items from the commander in chief pre-order bonus, which include a screaming eagle that fires rockets out of its talons and can invoke the "sonic scream" attack, a limited-edition american-iconic "uncle sam" uniform decked out in those horrendous american flag colors and a stimulus package of epic proportions – the 'merica gun – a massive compilation of primitive human firepower.

The super dangerous wub wub edition and the game of the generation edition of saints row iv are now available for preorder in north america and will only be available as long as supplies last.

Saints row iv launches august 20th, 2013 across north and latin america and august 23rd in the rest of the world. While you still have a world, anyway.

Both editions along with the standard game are available for pre-order in North America.
.​

Última edição:
“Due to the changes we were forced to make, this version is different than the version rated by rating boards like the ESRB, USK, and PEGI, which is why it will be incompatible with those versions in co-op.”

Um bocado mau para eles.

saitns row 4 inaugaration station

fiz download deste jogo na ps store, mas só dá para criar personagens ?
dá para jogar mesmo no mundo aberto ?

desculpem lá esta pergunta, que para voces deve ser obvia.

fiz download deste jogo na ps store, mas só dá para criar personagens ?
mas como faço para jogar no mundo aberto ?

o jogo só sai dia 20 agosto, isso é apenas uma aplicação para criar personagens que depois pode-se usar no jogo final.

achavas que era uma demo?

Isso é mesmo real?? Se for mesmo real não acho tão absurdo assim.

Oferecem uma viagem ao espaço pela virgin, algumas experiências, 7 noites num hotel de super-luxo como é o Burj-Al Arab, lamborghini gallardo, uma cirurgia plástica, entre outras coisas.

Custa 1 milhão? Até é barato, tudo em separado de certeza que ultrapassa esse valor.

Separado deve ficar ela por ela, mas e um optimo bundle. Se alguem estiver a pensar comprar um lambo, que compre essa edicao. No meio de tanta oferta, podiam era ter incluido um pc, xbox ou ps3 dependendo da versao do jogo que comprem.

não é barato até porque um site françes já se deu ao trabalho de fazer as contas de tudo aquilo pegando nos carros nas suas versões mais " caras " sem negociar nenhum preço e até adicionando uns extras como o seguro do lambo que não está especificado, e ainda assim chegaram a 860 .000€ e poucos. portanto a não ser que a edição do jogo em si venha com uns goodies que valem mais de 140.000€, esta edição é uma absudidade em todos os sentidos.

e vi agora que criei esta mensagem no tópico errado pensando te-la escrita no tópico oficial do jogo.

Última edição:
In the spirit of the season, Saints Row IV received a small new $3 DLC pack today, dubbed Super Saints pack, that gives you some new tight leather getups to run around virtual Steelport in, meaning you can finally match up with the outstanding things your suped-up crew likes to wear. A couple pictures after the jump to tease you.

Screenshot_super_saints_pack2.jpg

Screenshot_super_saints_pack3.jpg

Estes fatos para COOP devem ser uma maravilha!

Saints Row 4 How the Saints Save Chirstmas DLC has you saving Santa | VG247

The next pack is called How the Saints Save Christmas, and it’s due on December 11. Santa has been trapped inside the simulation, but the Boss doesn’t want to save him. The Saints must help you recover the spirit of Christmas in time to save the holiday.

You can get a pretty good idea of how they accomplish this (guns) in the screenshots below.

The DLC will go for $7 and is part of the Season Pass.

saints_row_4_christmas_03.jpg

saints_row_4_christmas_04.jpg

saints_row_4_christmas_05.jpg

saints_row_4_christmas_06.jpg

saints_row_4_christmas_07.jpg

saints_row_4_christmas_08.jpg

saints_row_4_christmas_10.jpg

Back