[PSN] Street Fighter Alpha

.DX.

Power Member
sfa.gif

The ESRB has apparently given a rating of “T” for Street Fighter Alpha on the PS3. I was unaware that SFA was headed to the PS3, but considering it has already been rated, expect to see it soon. I imagine that this will be something headed to the PlayStation store in the near future. Street Fighter Alpha was an interesting PS1 game that was a little different than previous games from the series. The characters were created in more of an “anime appearance” than in previous installments of the series.

Although SFA isn’t my favorite game of the long running series, it would certainly be worth playing again.

The game was originally released on the following systems:

Arcade
Game Boy Color
PlayStation
PlayStation 2
Sega Saturn
Windows
Capcom CPS Changer

The above screen capture was taken from the ESRB website.
http://news.filefront.com/street-fighter-alpha-headed-to-sony-ps3/

tá quase

sfalphaatemplate1574399ju4.jpg

This Thursday, on the PLAYSTATION Network, we are releasing a new PSone Classics game for download....STREET FIGHTER ALPHA.

Hopefully you guys remember how awesome the Alpha ("Zero" for your die-hards) series was -- new art style, animation, gameplay additions (2P vs. M.Bison!) - it truly is one of the best lines in the SF franchise. So get some of your SF fix with this classic!

Source: Capcom-unity Blog

Excelente adiçao! Quem nunca o jogou, faça favor e jogue este jogo quando estiver disponivel!
À parte de certas versões do SF2, a série Alpha e Street Fighter 3 são dos melhores do género na minha opinião e merece a pena experimentar ;)

Última edição:
Back