[PSP] Final Fantasy Type-0 (RPG, Square-Enix)

FF 13, Versus 13, Agito 13 scans: characters get some names, more screens

http://img.qj.net/uploads/articles_module/124930/ff13-scan-1.jpg?654744

http://img.qj.net/uploads/articles_module/124930/ff13-scan-2.jpg?567757

Time to update those nicknames! Shonen Jump reveals the formal name of some of the characters in the Fabula Nova Crystallis games.

For the PS3 and Xbox 360's Final Fantasy XIII, the name of the guy who looks like a long-haired Seifer (and whom many have dubbed as "Mr. 33cm" because of his shoe size) is apparently Snow. I wonder if his family name is White. Moving on. Let's hope Pigtailed Girl gets a formal name soon as well (then again maybe not - "Pigtailed Girl" sounds fine as it is; I can live with that).

Meanwhile, the two characters in Versus XIII also get some names - full names actually. The guy is Noctis Lucius Cheram - or just Noct, for short - and the girl is Stella Nox Fulure.

Talk about a dichotomous relationship. See, the name Noctis is derived from the same Latin root for "night" and Stella is Latin for "star". Quite possibly, this could hint at some personal struggle (one representing darkness, the other representing light) between the two.

Don't be surprised if the Western release won't have the exact same names though. They could be slightly different when translated to their official English names, as with what happened to Tina/Terra and Aerith/Aeris.

As a parting shot, FF Agito 13 is also included in Shonen Jump's Fabula Nova feature. Not much details for the PSP crowd, I know. But if you want to see more of campus life in pseudo-Balamb, well then there you go: more blond heroes, battle cards, red scarfs and all.

O nome é Sera.

Sei que não tem a ver com o Agito mas era só para esclarecer :p

Quanto a este jogo, é provável que o compre juntamente com o BbS e o Ushiro. O trio que mais aprecio nesta consola.

Se comprares a consola, vais descobir mais pérolas do que essas, comprei a minha pra jogar uns poucos jogos e já não me quero ver livre dela assim tão cedo :)

Finalmente, scans em boa qualidade :D

85uh4.jpg

86gn5.jpg

87vw6.jpg

88xz8.jpg

Podem ver no tamanho original aqui: finalfantasy-xiii.net

Final Fantasy Agito XIII gets ad-hoc, infrastructure support

New info and some screens for Final Fantasy Agito XIII were posted online by Famitsu. While most of it is basically a rehash of what they've revealed in the printed issue they've published earlier this week, one tidbit of information about the game comes to light.

We finally get confirmation that the game will indeed carry ad-hoc mode and support for infrastructure. Sweet! Go grab your buddies, we're going for some online FF battle sprees!

See now, this Square Enix title is starting to heat up! Summons? Check. ATB gauge? Check. Greedy empire intent on mass invasion vs. a band of campus miscreants with a noble cause ala FF8? Cheeeeck!

Check out FF Agito XIII's concept art, world map

425_1024_ffagitopspcldscn.jpg
There is a bit of new info on Final Fantasy Agito XIII today. It's just a spot, really. In the pages of the yet released Cloud Message magazine, lays this image of the Agito team's drawing board. In it you can spot a world map, some vehicular concept art and a Chocobo. Yep, Chocobos are going to be in this one. There's also an odd collection of symbols pictured in the lower right-hand corner. What could those things be? Perhaps you'd want to take a closer look and find out? To do that, see larger-sized images here.

Final Fantasy Agito XIII - the closed-door TGS trailer released

This was the Final Fantasy Agito XIII trailer that was shown behind closed doors at the 2008 TGS. Like most vids, it leaked and spread all over YouTube. The difference now is that Square Enix released the video and packaged it as a new one. You can now watch it in better quality than the leaks. It's fiery demons, cardplay, and it's yours for the watching. Enjoy.

Vídeo

No word yet from Square Enix about when it's coming out.. We'll be saturated with trailers, teasers, and small announcements before that happens. But hey, it's probably worth the anxious waiting.

New trailer for Final Fantasy Agito XIII reveals more battle gameplay

See I knew this would have surfaced eventually. The new trailer for Final Fantasy Agito XIII is now online. Considering that some people have gotten copies of FF7ACC a day early, I assume this was taken off of the Blu-ray's bonus content (just like the Versus XIII footage from a while ago).

The trailer takes quite a while to pick up. The first half shows a bit of backstory on how the military is sweeping over the land. Talk about having dispatch an entire empire's army with just a rag-tag team of specialized campus hicks. Epic much? ...or FFVIII much?

It's only later on in the trailer where our main characters show up - plus of course, lots of battle gameplay. Slowly but surely, I'm starting to believe that Agito's inching closer to have a lot of Crisis Core real-time battle vibe to it. Square Enix's Hajime Tabata was right.

I wonder if, in the trailer, the other characters in your party are being controlled via ad-hoc or infrastructure mode...

VIDEO

Back