PSP mods, etc...

Status
Fechado a novas mensagens.

JAFoNEXUS

Power Member
MSN on the PSP

Finally someone worked out a nifty little system for the MSN for use on PSP.
And it looks good too. MSN isn’t as popular as AIM or anything else, but it’s great for talking with people who arent in america or just dont use aim. so this is obviously another step in psp advancing technology. there is literally maybe a little more than 2 or 3 graphics and the rest is nice and text based….very cleanly I might add. so if you have wipeout pure, give it a try and let us know how it works out.

just point your browser to: http://mob.e-messenger.net/mobile/ and you’re all set

FONTE

Última edição:
TETRIS on PSP

Using techniques known to work on the PSP and some basic sample Tetris code, I was able to create PSPTetris. This required a number of compatibility and formatting considerations since practically none of the JavaScript versions already available online would actually start on the PSP. Adding GameBoy-like controls posed another interesting challenge. The controls still aren’t perfect and there’s no catchy music (unless you consider the Wipeout menu beat catchy), but PSPTetris should be very playable even in this first version.

3734287975341619.JPG

FONTE

PSP Home Control 1.0

I have not seen anyone else do something like this with the PSP, so I am posting it in hopes to inspire others to do something cool with their PSP. The closest thing I have seen is a controller page for XBMC, but it was just some text links, and did not impress me.
I've taken it a step further. I now have the ability to turn my lights on and off. Have full control (Play, Stop, Pause, Menu) of my DVD player, TIVO, and High Def TV, all wirelessly from my PSP. I did this in a few hours using Photoshop to make some graphics. I put an image map on the graphics and created some HTML pages which are hosted on my WACI NX server. The links are crafted so that when the PSP highlights and clicks on a spot on the image map, it instructs the WACI NX server to send an IR signal to my A/V equipment or triggers it's relays to cut power on the lights.

Apologies for the blurry pictures. The PSP is not very photogenic. I will try to take better ones later.

My next step is to add some temperature monitors, and more integration with my PC and some AV switching equipment to stream video signals around the house. Hopefully there's a way to embed a little video clip or live stream in the new browser.

I hope that Sony realizes the potential the PSP has. If firmware update on May 1st adds a browser that resides in flash that can be called from the 'start' menu, I will be able to quickly surf to my control page and start controlling things throughout my house. Currently, I just leave Wipeout in browser mode and put my PSP to sleep. Wipeout has so many menus and loading screens to get to the web browser.

9473485_2cdffc09d4_o.jpg

9473486_83946161e1_o.jpg

9473487_e616b6ae70_o.jpg

FONTE

Última edição:
IRC chat on PSP

Enter another chapter in the PSP web browser hacks family: a PSP IRC chat application. For now you’re limited to the #pspirc channel, but the author has plans to expand the codebase to allow channel switching, plus add some inline games to the #pspirc channel, such as a trivia bot. You can use the built-in PSP keyboard interface or take advantage of the ultra-mini keyboard the developer built in to the client. Yep, we tried it and yep, it works.

5697149736182348.JPG

FONTE

PSP custom car mount

Turn your PSP into an auto audiovisual device with this simple yet effective setup. It converts the Intec desktop cradle into a charging car mount suitable for bringing the Playstation Portable on the road. Note that this setup involves plugging the audio into the car radio’s aux input — if you don’t have an aux in but you have a cassette deck, any of those cassette-style D/A convertors would do the trick as well. And of course, this technique is applied so that the passengers can enjoy the video, as the driver has more important things like, well, driving, as opposed to staring at a PSP screen — but we don’t have to tell you that, right?

car-2big.jpg

car-1big.jpg

Pequeno video (right click\save as)

FONTE

Última edição:
Desculpem la, mas nao percebi la mt bem.

Para se correr outros aplicativos e' necessario ter o jogo wipeout?

Fiquem bem

Fric disse:
Desculpem la, mas nao percebi la mt bem.

Para se correr outros aplicativos e' necessario ter o jogo wipeout?

Fiquem bem

Para já é mm assim, porque o wipeout tem um browser embutido para updates do proprio, mas alguém arranjou maneira de por esse browser a apontar para o url que se quiser. Ora a partir daqui há margem de manobra para os mais diversos aplicativos, javascript, etc.
Ou seja até alguem (era bom se fosse a própria sony) lançar um browser oficial para a PSP, o browser do wipeout é a única soluçao.
Ao que parece, isto desenvolve-se rapidamente e nós ficamos todos contentes. Basta a Sony querer, lança umas apps porreiras e vai vender mais PSP's como a padaria ali da esquina vende paezinhos quentes :x2:

http://www.*****.net/images/smilies/bowdown.gif http://www.*****.net/images/smilies/bowdown.gif long life to PSP :x2:

Foi num site k o pessoal k tinha pessoal marado Gba, ate tinha pictures d Japoneses a destruirem uma psp, agora tão mais calminhos. www.mxemu.com, vai a romshare e procurem por psp, e vão encontrar um link. ñ sei s o link ta activo, ou é so bluf... :sad:

Status
Fechado a novas mensagens.
Back