Multi [PSVR, RIFT] EVE: Valkyrie (CCP Games)

shenizian

Power Member
VALKYRIE.png

//d e v e l o p e r_______ CCP Games
//
p u b l i s h e r______ CCP Games
//
p l a t f o r m_____ PlayStation 4 VR, PC Rift
//
r e l e a s e_____ 13 Outubro 2016

//t r a i l e r_

//
k e y n o t e_

In EVE: Valkyrie™, you are in command of a heavily armed fighter in the most realistic dogfighting game available on any platform. Immersive VR technology puts you right in the cockpit for visceral team-based action.

THE GAME

Intense team-based multiplayer dogfights
Fully immersive
360-degree action combat
Rank and reputation-based character progression
Change strategies on the fly with loadouts and ship-swapping
Unlock and customize
advanced ships, weapons and equipment
Choose between different ship classes, each with its own strengths, weaknesses, and role to play on the battlefield

GAME FEATURES

VR Technology - now!
EVE: Valkyrie has been built from the ground up to harness the very latest advances in virtual reality technology, immersing you in the action like no other game before. It will be available on a wide variety of VR hardware, including Oculus Rift and Sony’s Project Morpheus.

Progression and customization
Advance your character in both rank and reputation, unlocking advanced ships, equipment and new weaponry.

Intense action combat
Take part in epic team-based dogfights, where split-second decisions can make the difference between success and failure.

Immersive 360-degree experience
Perform strategic strikes and tactical advances with a near limitless field of view and acrobatic maneuvering.

Cutting-edge audiovisuals
EVE Online's exotic distant nebulae, beautifully rendered artwork, and rich soundtrack surround you as you plunge into the fast and furious realm of EVE: Valkyrie.

dogfighting-mmo-games-eve-valkyrie-starfighter-screenshot.jpg

eve-valkyrie-fanfest-2015-screenshot-8.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Última edição:
EVE Valkyrie to be included free w/Oculus Rift pre-orders

Oculus Rift pre-orders are not yet open and no date but EVE Valkyrie will be included for free:

Creator of the Oculus Rift, Palmer Luckey himself, had this to say of the news: “EVE: Valkyrie is one of the most anticipated virtual reality games, and one of the first true VR games to go into development. It perfectly captures the promise of immersive gaming, shooting you into a sci-fi adventure as you pilot a spaceship in search of combat. Battling your friends (and enemies) in multiplayer space dogfights is the ultimate VR thrill, and we’re excited to partner with CCP to bring this experience to Rift owners everywhere."

Obviously, this confirms the title will be a launch experience for the Oculus Rift, which will also come bundled with an Xbox One controller. That’s what fans can expect to use to pilot their craft as they take part in multiplayer battles. EVE: Valkyrie itself will also be arriving on the PlayStation VR HMD on PlayStation 4, though it’s yet to be revealed when this version will launch.

http://vrfocus.com/archives/26336/eve-valkyrie-will-be-free-with-oculus-rift-pre-orders/

EVE: Valkyrie on Oculus Rift VR Playtest!

WOW!! Oculus a oferecer o EVE com o Rift, a Sony a comprar o exclusivo do Robinson. É excelente para nós haver competição logo no início de vida destes produtos.

2016 vai ser engraçado no que diz respeito ao VR :wink:

Vamos ver o que tem pernas para andar... o que o consumidor agarra e se tudo isto não passará de uma moda passageira...

Em termos de gadgets e tecnologia, estamos a vivenciar um novo período muito interessante relativamente a tecnologia, com mudanças de paradigmas de interação a chegar em larga escala ao consumidor final, e isso só nos pode deixar "em pulgas". Chamem-me geek, i don´t care, mas estou mesmo muito curioso em agarrar esta nova onda :cool:

2016 vai ser engraçado no que diz respeito ao VR :wink:

Vamos ver o que tem pernas para andar... o que o consumidor agarra e se tudo isto não passará de uma moda passageira...

Em termos de gadgets e tecnologia, estamos a vivenciar um novo período muito interessante relativamente a tecnologia, com mudanças de paradigmas de interação a chegar em larga escala ao consumidor final, e isso só nos pode deixar "em pulgas". Chamem-me geek, i don´t care, mas estou mesmo muito curioso em agarrar esta nova onda :cool:

Geek!! E eu também, sou um sucker por new tech.

Humm, gostei imenso de jogar isto no VR Portal, bué imersivo, o único problema é que é MP only, sem qualquer campanha... Não é bem o meu estilo de jogo, até gosto de MP, mas dou muito valor a uma boa história em SP.

E claro, a bela das micro-transactions. O jogo já é dos mais caros.

Este já só devo apanhar com baixa de preço.

IyON0ek.jpg

Back