Cooling Raijintek Triton AIO CPU Cooler

kidnapf1

Power Member
Raijintek Triton, the first AIO liquid cooling system added to the Raijintek range of products. With several years of experience in liquid cooling product development, Raijintek have completed the concept of the best performing all-in-one CPU cooler for enthusiasts.

The Raijintek Triton uses a copper water block with a completely new design using a micro channel system with extra large contact fin surfaces and two flow channels giving the best route of liquid flow design. The Triton AIO pump is brand new and exclusive design with a high Q-Max and low dBA combined through a reservoir tank designed with two LED lights inside for the visual aspect and easy refillable locations.

index.php

Not only the pump and water block are based on a new design, but also the radiator architecture which uses a high density 240mm fin design to keep cooling at a maximum, included with a RPM fan controller for the included Raijintek fans specifically designed for the AIO cooler.

Compatible with all modern sockets, by Intel and AMD along with an easy installation process that is very user friendly, suitable for enthusiasts, gamers and casual users. The AIO cooler contains clear liquid which is non-conductive pre-filled in the tubes, with additional bottles of dye if the user prefers to go for a different look or feel choosing from green, red or blue fluid.

Available colour:

Clear, Red, Blue and Green Liquid

Pump Dimension

38 x 56 x 39 mm

Pump Bearing Type

Graphite Pipe and Ceramic Axis

Pump Q-Max

120 L/Hour

Pump Noise Level

20 dBA

Pump Life Expectancy

50000 Hours

Pump Speed

3000 RPM @12VDC

Pump Power Consumption

4w

Liquid Capacity

350ml~

Material

100% Alu. Radiator / 100% Copper Cold Plate

Tubing Dimensions

ID - 9.5 mm – / OD – 12.5mm

Radiator Dimensions

275 x 120 x 32 mm

Fan Dimension

120 x 120 x 25 mm x2

Fan Speed

1000±200~2600±10% RPM

Fan Airflow

38.889 – 100.455 CFM

Fan Air Pressure

0.744 ~ 4.819 mm H2O

Fan Noise Level

21.6 ~ 36.6 dBA

Fan Connector

3 Pin

Fonte: Aqui, aqui e aqui.

Pá, isto é super customizável! 75€ preço anunciado no pais vizinho.
É o primeiro AIO, que me está realmente a chamar atenção.
Muito bom o preço, faz menos DB'S que um h105 e H100i.

É raijintek a dar cartas.

Pois, só apartir de 5 de novembro é que vamos ter no mercado.
Se for realmente satisfatorio /bom, eu mesmo compro um para o pc da maria!

O representante da marca já disse que o Triton consegue bater o melhor da Corsair em cerca de 3-5º, segundo os testes deles. Se isto se confirmar...

@w@rrior what? Eu sempre fui defensor do cooling a ar e custom loop perante um aio.
Pelo preço/performance... estamos a falar de cooler a 75€ que terá o mesmo rendimento de um excelente cooler a AR. Isto se for minimamente fiável será suberbo e dará cartas.
Eu sou dono de um custom loop e gastei a volta de 500€ no meu sistema...

Já o vi anunciado a 95€ numa loja em PT (provavelmente noutras será mais barato) logo é concorrente direto dos Corsair.
Como dizes e bem se for minimamente fiável e cumpra o que promete (é esperar por review), cá o espero até porque ando a pensar num cooler a agua e já não tenho paciência/tempo para custom wather cooling.

Pelo preço se corresponder ao que dizem, será um excelente produto e preço imbatível, só mesmo a ar..
No meu caso acho que na caixa actual que tenho nao cabe ou então terei que fazer umas alterações é pena...

Então não me parece grande coisa, atendendo a que os AIO da Corsair nunca foram grande coisa, mas vamos esperar para ver.
Não percebo o vosso problema com os Corsair. Eu tinha um NH-U12P SE2 num 920 e era excelente, mas troquei por um Corsair quando fui para o 3770K e não fiquei a perder nem me arrependi. O suposto extra de db resolve-se bem mudando as fans para algo de qualidade e mais silenciosas, e não se fica com um "tijolo" por cima do CPU a ocupar espaço. E a performance geral é boa.

http://www.frostytech.com/articleview.cfm?articleid=2766&page=4

E se este estiver a bom nível ainda pondero investir nele quando fizer upgrade ao sistema.

I do not understand your problem with the Corsair. I had a NH-U12P SE2 and in 920 was great but I traded for a Corsair when I went for the 3770K and I was not losing nor regretted. The supposed extra db is solved well by changing the fans for something quieter and quality, and does not end with a "brick" on top of the CPU taking up space. And the overall performance is good.

I do not understand your problem with the Corsair. I had a NH-U12P SE2 and in 920 was great but I traded for a Corsair when I went for the 3770K and I was not losing nor regretted. The supposed extra db is solved well by changing the fans for something quieter and quality, and does not end with a "brick" on top of the CPU taking up space. And the overall performance is good.
The big problem of corsair is the pump , not good , so noisy and squishy. And the quality of the raditors not the best , they make a cheap product but sell with high prices.

The big problem of corsair is the pump , not good , so noisy and squishy. And the quality of the raditors not the best , they make a cheap product but sell with high prices.
Ele traduziu o texto do user DvdCst, mal.. mas traduziu, não faço a mínima porquê.

Anyway, ter de dar 100€ por um produto quando tens de gastar mais 30€ para ele funcionar como deve de ser é ridiculo.

Back