PS3 Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time (Insomniac, SCE)

ca pa mim, o velhadas q aparece ai no video e o ratchet no futuro :P

Ou então também foi injectado com FOXDIE e ficou como o Old Snake (no pun intended :p)
Como é falado em Tempo, eu acho é que o Ratchet arranja maneira de voltar atrás no tempo e visitar o Planeta Lombax. Assim sempre tinham uma boa desculpa para usar o tema "Back in Time" que automaticamente transforma qualquer jogo em Lenda. :-D

Não me farto de ver este teaser, isto sim faz um trabalho de teaser, não é o como o do Modern Warfare 2 horrível. Se a parte em que mostram o Lombax velho for mesmo gameplay, o jogo tem uma melhoria gráfica bastante grande.

Se calhar, por alguma razão, no jogo iremos voltar ao passado no período da grande guerra entre os lombax e os cragmites...

Isso sim, era espectacular!

Ratchet & Clank Live Q&A with Insomniac Games

How long have you guys been working on this game? Did it start before you guys finish R2?

Brian Allgeier, Insomniac: We started this game before R2 was finished. It had been in early preproduction after we wrapped up RCF1 and we shifted more people on to it after we wrapped up Q4B.
Will Captain Quark come back and have more screen time? PLEASE?

Bryan Bernal, Insomniac: Captain Qwark is one of our favorite characters and he absolutely will be returning for Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time. He'll actually have more screentime than ever. (:D)
Are we going to see epic boss battles like there were in TOD or Resistance 2?

Bryan Bernal, Insomniac: Markie: The boss battles in Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time should be larger and more epic than any that we've done in the past. We can't reveal much right now but definitely stay tuned to hear and see more in the future.
Will questions from TOD be anwserd?

Brian Allgeier, Insomniac: Many TOD questions will be answered. We're going to reveal more about Ratchet and Clank's origins and why Clank was captured by the Zoni.

Brian Allgeier, Insomniac: ...and why Nefarious is involved :-)
What's your favorite thing about 'A Crack In Time' so far?

James Stevenson, Insomniac Games: That's a very hard question to answer without giving something away...
smiley-cool.gif

Bryan Bernal, Insomniac: Personally speaking (and without revealing too much), I think the story is probably the best we've ever done and is my favorite part of "ACiT". It's hilarious and epic ...or hilariously epic... or something like that.

Brian Allgeier, Insomniac: I really like the time elements that we've been developing for the story and the gameplay. It's something we have not explored much of in the series yet totally makes sense for a Sci-Fi game. It is definitely a new design and writing challenge for us.
P.S. Vou actualizando este post com informações que me pareçam relevantes.

P.S.2. A maior parte das perguntas é só para encher chouriços... >_>
Depois logo leio a conversa na totalidade, e actualizo isto.

Última edição:

Podem votar na vossa arma preferida aqui: http://www.us.playstation.com/ratchetandclank/

• The Plasma Sprinkler Glove
  • Spiral of Death
  • Bubble Shot
  • Qwark Machine
  • Super-Sized Sticky Hand Toy

Um breve descrição do jogo também pode ser encontrada aqui:

Concluding the events set into motion by Ratchet & Clank® Future: Tools of Destruction, Ratchet & Clank® Future: A Crack in Time will at long last answer some of the franchise fans’ largest questions.

After discovering that Clank’s disappearance was engineered by Dr. Nefarious, Ratchet races to rescue his best friend. Unfortunately, he discovers that Clank’s capture is just the beginning of Nefarious’s latest diabolical plot. In this follow-up to the best-selling series, Ratchet & Clank® Future: A Crack in Time puts players into the role of both Ratchet and Clank as they attempt to reunite and save the universe. Along the way, both will finally uncover the hidden truth behind their origins, and discover their ultimate destinies. As the duo come closer to reuniting, they’ll have to ask themselves the biggest question of all: Do Ratchet and Clank’s destinies lie with each other? Or is it finally time for the universe’s greatest duo to separate for good?

Powered by Insomniac Games’ fourth-generation PLAYSTATION®3 technology, A Crack in Time will continue to bring the experience of playing your own CG-animated movie to the PS3. Players will use new gadgets such as Ratchet’s Hoverboots to explore levels and can take off in Ratchet’s ship to discover nearby moons and planets. Clank will use new abilities to manipulate time to try and stop Dr. Nefarious.

Key Features

* An original new adventure and story that answers many of fans’ most-asked questions and wraps up the story arc that started in Ratchet & Clank® Future: Tools of Destruction and Ratchet & Clank® Future: Quest For Booty.
* Non-linear levels with plenty of hidden areas to explore, and new gadgets like the Hoverboots that let Ratchet soar to new heights.
* All-new Clank gameplay and special “Time” abilities that bring new meaning to “past selves”.
* The series’ renowned arsenal gets even larger with brand new weapons, as well as weapons that players can customize with various modifications.
* New space gameplay that gives players the opportunity to engage in space battles, explore the surrounding star system, and discover hidden items and collectables. (:O)
Parece-me bem :D

Tinha colocado esta questão como 'offtopic' noutro tópico mas aqui talvez alguém me consigam confirmar...
Alguém me sabe dizer se este pack tem os Ratchet & Clank em português? Pergunto o mesmo para os jogos Sly Cooper e Jak & Daxter, pois estou a pensar compra-los.
E já agora quem os tem e jogou na PS3 (60gb), se existem alguns problemas de compatibilidade?

Tinha colocado esta questão como 'offtopic' noutro tópico mas aqui talvez alguém me consigam confirmar...
Alguém me sabe dizer se este pack tem os Ratchet & Clank em português? Pergunto o mesmo para os jogos Sly Cooper e Jak & Daxter, pois estou a pensar compra-los.

Aquando da compra desses jogos, tenho memória que não vinha nenhum deles em português. Noutras línguas tipo espanhol e italiano sim, mas na nossa não.

E já agora quem os tem e jogou na PS3 (60gb), se existem alguns problemas de compatibilidade?

Só experimentei o "Deadlocked" e o "Up Your Arsenal" e não tive problema nenhum. ;)

(...)

We're also told that the upcoming Ratchet & Clank title, A Crack in Time will indeed feature time travel as a central theme in the game. Ratchet will also get a selection of new tech to play with including hover boots that will allow him to move around levels in a whole new way.

(...)

Kotaku

Nice, provavelmente será algo dentro daquilo que vimos o "velhote" a usar no último trailer.

Espero bem que este novo Ratchet seja uma "verdadeira" sequela, com evoluções dignas desse nome :)

Podem ver pela primeira vez gameplay do jogo na GTTV. Não esperem grande coisa, são apenas uns breves segundos. Mas pronto... sempre é melhor do que nada :007:

Algumas imagens que retirei:

ratchet1.jpg

ratchet2.jpg

ratchet3.jpg

ratchet4.jpg

ratchet5.jpg

Mostram também as novas "hover boots" em acção.

Parece estar potente :)

Sei que da série Jak and Daxter apenas o último traz legendas e menus em Pt (com a banda sonora original). Da série Sly Cooper, não tenh a certeza, mas um deles tem mesmo as vozes em português. Alguém que confirme. ;)

O jogo parece-me que terá co-op, até acho que ficaria giro neste jogo, imaginem um jogador a jogar com o "velho" e outro a jogar com o Ratchet, que vos parece?

IGN - Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time Q&A

Sobre o aspecto técnico:

IGN: The Ratchet games have always been pretty, how are you taking advantage of the PS3's power this time around?

Brian Allgeier: We are always developing our engine and technology and you'll not only see some of the tech from Resistance 2 in RCF:ACIT, but some new enhancements as well. A good example of the carryover from R2 is the water tech, something we were really proud of (For developers, the source code is now available for download at nocturnal.insomniacgames.com). RCF:ACIT has plenty of its own upgrades as well, such as brand new effects, self-shadowing, character shaders and lighting. Ratchet and Azimuth also have a new fur shader which makes their fur look really good. When it's all taken together, we believe it's a significant step up from the visuals in Tools of Destruction and Quest for Booty.
São adições de valor, que certamente tornarão um jogo que já de si era belo (ToD, QFB) ainda melhor :)

Back