Wii Red Steel 2 (Wii Motion Plus)

Eles que não tenham pressa de fazer este red steel 2, aperfeiçoem a engine, aperfeiçoem os gráficas, gameplay, metam online sem friend codes e metam mapas grandes e variados, se fizerem controlos tão bons ou melhores do que os de MP3 já se podem dar por satizfeitos:D é tudo o que lhes peço, por isso Ubisoft se estiveres a ler isto faz favor de concretizar (keep dreaming:D)

Há mais notícias? Já vamos quase no fim de 2008.

Por acaso estive antes de ontem a jogar Red Steel e foi agradável, para o segundo no mínimo melhoravam gráficos, metiam box mais pequena (costumizavel), melhoravam as lutas de espada, metiam online e arranjavam boa história e já era um bom jogo.

Ocorreu-me agora que secalhar tão a adiar o lançamento deste para adaptar ao novo motion controler ou lá como se chama! Wii Motion Plus?

Ocorreu-me agora que secalhar tão a adiar o lançamento deste para adaptar ao novo motion controler ou lá como se chama! Wii Motion Plus?
por acaso já me tinha lembrado exactamente da mesma coisa, neste jogo uma boa integração com esse novo periférico seria uma mais valia para o mesmo!

Ubisoft embraces Wii MotionPlus for Red Steel sequel

Ubisoft is one of the first publishers to confirm the use of the Wii MotionPlus peripheral to improve the execution of its core Wii titles.

Adopting the tech for the sequel to Red Steel, Alain Corre, Ubisoft's executive director, has said the improvement of 3D motions will help the sequel achieve the ambitious gameplay attempted in the first game.

"Red Steel 2 has been in development for many months now, and this new device will help us be even more precise in what we do with the product," said Corre, speaking exclusively to GamesIndustry.biz.

The original Red Steel was released on the same day the Wii launched in Europe, and attempted to mimic the users' movements for gunplay and hand-to-hand combat, but was criticised for a lack of sensitivity.

Corre believes that the Wii technology wasn't finished at the time of launch, but the recent announcement by Nintendo that the MotionPlus add-on will track true 1:1 responsive movement will allow the development team to realise its ambitions.

"The Red Steel brand is strong - I think we released it on year one, and that people understood that it was a first try on new technology, technology that wasn't completely finished. And our game tried to grab the best out of it, and was a bit rushed to be sure to offer something in year one to Wii consumers," he added.

"So Red Steel is a brand, and as with every brand we have, we now have to reach the top quality possible. What was missing was the preciseness of the sabre - and with this new device I think it will change the experience."

Ubisoft is one of the few third-party publishers to see considerable sales success on the Wii, and Corre puts that success down to the amount of time spent on developing games for the unique home console, compared to competitors.

"When you make a great game, you need more than one year of development," offered Corre.

"A lot of games are made in less than a year, but they're not great products and they're not selling at all. So it takes some time to develop good games. This year we're coming with Shaun White, which we've developed over 18 months, and the same for Rayman 3.

"I think these two games can be in the top ten of the Wii charts at Christmas again, and there will also be new Wii games announced soon - more games dedicated to capturing this new audience," he concluded.

em http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/ubisoft-embraces-wii-motionplus-for-red-steel-sequel

Entrevista completa aqui -> http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/alain-corre-part-one

Vamos lá ver. Eu estou de pé atrás com a Ubi, portanto...

no meu ponto de vista um jogo que se usa espada com o wiimote, é extramamente necessario o motionplus, pq não estva ficando legao o wiimote nao parava o movimento

Será desta? (and do we even care?)

Red Steel 2 First Look In Next NGamer

British publication NGamer are set to feature a first look at Red Steel 2, the highly-anticipated sequel to the slashy/shooty Wii launch title.

Red Steel 2 is an elusive beast; Ubisoft haven't confirmed much beyond its existence, and the fact that it's set to support the waggle-enhancing MotionPlus accessory. Beyond that, gamers are completely in the dark.

However, it looks as though Red Steel 2 is in a presentable state right now, as the "Next Month" page in Issue #34 of British Nintendo magazine NGamer promises to feature a first look at Red Steel 2 and "MotionPlus swordsmanship" in the May 2009 issue, which will hit news stands on Wednesday March 25th.

Ubisoft have slated Red Steel 2 for a Q4 2009 release, which gives you plenty of time to catch on the highly-anticipated sequel's flawed yet admirable predecessor.
Fonte: http://www.n-europe.com/news.php?nid=12926

NGamer do próximo mês, se não for leaked antes.

Lol, e também tenho um back catalogue extenso para alem do RS. Mas mesmo assim acho que tem um estilo diferente e apelativo.
Como o I Eat All disse, não é um must have, mas apesar de todos os problemas curti o jogo. Para já gostei do estilo gráfico, depois gostei das lutas d espadas, que eram bastante metódicas e achei que tanto os cenários, como os settings eram bastante diferentes do que é visto em grande parte dos FPS.

Back