Remote Desktop Control

ramcrash

Power Member
Ola, alguem sabe se é possivel ligar-me ao meu computador do escritorio atraves do remote desktop control do winodws XP, sem que a sessão no computador de destino se feche. Ou seja, quando eu acedo ao meu computador do escritorio e alguem esta a trabalhar nele, a sessão é logo bloqueada. Não existe maneira de eu aceder sem a sessão que esta em uso, seja encerrada?
Obrigado

...Solução Remote Desktop Control para vários users no mesmo pc....

Viva,

Obrigado, por partilhares a solução do RDC para vários utilizadores ao mesmo tempo, já por várias vezes parti a 'carola' com isso.

Se me permitires, farei abaixo uma citação do artigo que apontas para aqui ficar como referência futura, assim que o tempo me permitir farei uma tradução do mesmo.

Enabling Multiple Remote Desktop Sessions in Windows XP
As always, use at your own risk

Enabling Multiple Remote Desktop Sessions in Windows XP Professional and Media Center Edition 2005
Restart your computer in Safe Mode -
Turn off/disable Remote Desktop Connection (RDC) and Terminal Services
Right click My Computer
Select Properties
Click on the Remote tab at the top of the window
UNCHECK the box next to, "Allow users to connect remotely to this computer"
Click OK
Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Services
Find Terminal Services in the list
Right click on Terminal Services and click Properties
In the Startup Type box, select Disabled
Click OK to close the window
· Next you will replace the current version of the Terminal Services DLL (termsrv.dll) with an unrestricted version from a previous release of Terminal Services.
Here is a copy of the Terminal Services DLL - Save it to your Desktop or other suitable location
Using a file manager like Windows Explorer open C:\Windows\system32\dllcache
Rename the file termsrv.dll to termsrv_dll.bak or whatever you would like.
Copy the downloaded termsrv.dll file (the one you just downloaded from the web) to C:\Windows\system32\dllcache
Open the C:\Windows\system32 folder
Delete the file termsrv.dll in C:\Windows\system32
· Now we can edit the Windows Registry to enable more than one RDP connection.
Go to Start -> Run and type regedit - Hopefully you knew that already
· Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server\Licensing Core
· Add a DWORD Key named EnableConcurrentSessions and give it a value of 1
· Close the Registry Editor window
· Go to Start -> Run and type gpedit.msc to run the Group Policy Editor
· Browse to Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Windows Components -> Terminal Services and double click Limit number of connections
· Select the Enabled button and enter the number of connections you would like to enable….at least 2.
· Restart Windows
· Right click My Computer and select Properties.
· Click on the Remote tab at the top of the window
· CHECK the box next to, "Allow users to connect remotely to this computer"
· Click OK
· Go to Start -> Control Panel ->Administrative Tools -> Services. Select Terminal Services from the list and double click it or right-click -> Properties. Set the Startup Type to Manual.
· Restart Windows/Computer
Fonte : Aqui

Existem vinte e oito tópicos (com procura apenas nos titulos) a falar sobre este tema, alguns com a mesma questão acima, as respostas foram todas para; logmein, vnc, etc... Mas a solução está simplesmente aqui.

Ainda bem que contribui para a comunidade. Fico contente. A mim tb me acontecia mesma coisa. Falavam sempre no vnc, logmein, teamviwer, hamachi e outros. :)

Back