[Review]GSkill F2-6400CL4D-2GBHK

mascarilha

I folded Myself
[GSkill F2-6400CL4D-2GBHK Review]

DDR2 Memory Market has grown so competitive in the past few months, we see makers ceaselessly expanding their range of offerings, dividing and segmenting products down to nitty price range. On top of trying to offer the fastest official specs, makers are building a diversity such that consumers get quite a big choice according to their budgets. This is good news for consumers, and competition brings the prices down, and quite often, the specs up.

Even though most of us are well acquainted with the GSkill brand name, established upon Memory products with great overclocking abilities, the full range of their Memory is so vast it is hard to keep up to date with them.

Rated at DDR2 800MHz with CL4-4-3-5 and 2.0 to 2.1v operation.

Conclusion

While this is not a pair of Uber Memory, bear in mind that it is capable of close to 600MHz / 1200MHz DDR2 speed without the killer price tags associated with those Memory. Going for USD$270 / SGD$430 for a 2GB kit, it is more than a hundred bucks cheaper than the USD$380 / SGD$610 price tag of a kit of DDR2 1000MHz HZ pair. And this pair does the DDR2 1000MHz easy and with a lot more headroom than such offical numbers. At just about USD$30 more than a cheap pair of DDR2, the value and price performance ratio is near unbeatable - the nice glow in the dark sticker helps too :)

Review Completa (Benchs , etc) >> http://www.vr-zone.com/?i=4473&s=1

cumps

Back