Nemesis11

Power Member
http://www.extremetech.com/print_article/0,3998,a=114254,00.asp

0,3363,i=58461,00.jpg

0,3363,i=58444,00.jpg

0,3363,i=58443,00.jpg

0,3363,i=58441,00.jpg

0,3363,i=58442,00.jpg

The Sony DRU-530A is the first drive on the market to support standard 8x media, but it's star is outshined somewhat by the PX-708A's capability to burn at 8x speeds on 4x media. We haven't determined how the Plextor drive will behave on 8x media yet, but after seeing how the Sony performs, the Plextor drive is all the more impressive.

However, the DRU-530A is an impressive drive on its own merits. Its fast access time means better performance in random access applications from a recorded or pressed disc. You really can't go wrong with either of these drives, though the Plextor may prove slightly more economical in the long run. With an average street price of under $200, it's cheaper, too.

Parece que eles preferem o Plextor.......

Vendo por esse números, têm todas as razões!

E isto sem contar com os problemas da assistencia da sony, problemas de firmware, suporte de DVD's virgens, etc...

Product: Sony DRU-530A
Price: $230

Product: Plextor PX-708A
Price: $190

E com o dolar a cair todos os dias, como é que aqui o preço do Plextor ainda ronda os 300?!!>( >( >(

O Anando concorda:

http://www.anandtech.com/printarticle.html?i=1932

Sony's DRU-530A and Plextor's 708A were the most viable opponents in this roundup.
However, it is very clear that Plextor's PowerRec II technology isn't just a cookie cutter optimization.
Even though the 708A and the DRU-530A are based on identical chipsets, the Plextor 708A smokes the Sony DRU-530A in DVD+R writes and compatibility.
The only real advantage of the DRU-530A was slightly higher media compatibility on poorer quality DVD-Rs, and slightly better technical support.
Right now, the Plextor 708A is priced slightly better than the Sony DRU-530A ($199 versus $219, respectively, with MIR), but given Sony's leverage, the DRU-530A will probably be priced equivalent to the 708A after the holiday season.
Kudos to Plextor for winning our well-deserved Editor's Choice award in this roundup.

Originally posted by Gandalf
Uma palavra .. OWNED! :D

Tiraste-me as palavras da boca!

Mas pronto SONY é aquele nome em que o pessoal confia todo... qq dia entram tb no mercado dos electrodomésticos!

Depois temos benchs entre batedeiras para ver quem tem mais RPM! :D

Originally posted by iJFerreira
É bom saber que só há uma escolha possível -> Plextor 708A.

Se assim fosse com o resto do material !!!! :D

Monitor Plextor, Cpu Plextor; MB Plextor ... avariou? ET Phone Belgium .. 4 dias depois ta um novo em casa .. SOUNDS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODD! :D

Back