Consulta o Portal de Jogos da ZWAME. Notícias, Artwork, Vídeos, Análises e muito mais.
Ele sabia dos vídeos pelo carregamento no youtube, se foi despedido vai ter que lançar rumores muito vagos.Foi apanhado e despedido do trabalho de moderação do youtube, e o futuro agora vai ser isto?
Foi apanhado e despedido do trabalho de moderação do youtube, e o futuro agora vai ser isto?
Não que isso signifique que tivesse sido despedido, o mais provável é ter sido esse o seu objectivo desde sempre. Monetizar o seu attention seeking.Supostamente o TheSnitch não irá fazer mais leaks. Quer dedicar-se à comunidade *cough*Patreon*cough* do servidor de Discord que criou. Foi pelo menos o que disse recentemente.
Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings And The Lost Ocean Remake Is In Development
Sources have confirmed that the first Baten Kaitos game is getting a remake exclusively for the Nintendo Switch. eXputer has seen graphical evidence of the title under development but is unable to share any of it publicly at this moment in time.
Sources have also said that the release date for this remake is planned to be sometime in the summer of 2023 and that a reveal is possible during this year's E3.
Moreover, the remake is in the works by the game's original developer Monolith Studio — a Nintendo-owned company — right alongside Bandai Namco. Additionally, Nintendo is involved in the new remake and will work with the two developers to oversee the title's development.
That said, it's still unknown the scale at which this remake will be developed. There's a level of uncertainty in the mix here, where the degree of Nintendo's involvement in the IP isn't fully known.
- 343 seems to have lost around 1/3 of its workforce (internal + contractors)
- 2023 plans seem unchanged by this major reshape: focus was and still is on MP for this year (Forge MM, new Seasons/BP, New maps and probably Tatanka)
- Before Bonnie Ross quitting, Joseph Staten with a small team was preparing to ship multiple contained Campaign DLC to expand its narrative over the months or even years. This plan was stopped when Pierre Hintze and the new key roles came in after Ross as they've seen too much complexity in creating new contents for Campaign + was not enough profitable for them to sustain, so they decided to completely halt them in favor on focusing on MP only for the time being (this may have led to Staten deciding to leave too)
- Halo Infinite largely missed its financial and overall goals and led to Microsoft decision to halt 343 "active development" transforming (or regress?) them into "franchise coordinators"
- This means that other than supporting Halo Infinite MP (which is already largely externalized to Certain Affinity, Spearsoft and others), their role will be limited to make sure different external studios will create further Halo projects (direct sequels to Infinite story or spin-offs of different genre) respecting all the established lore and fundamentals for the IP
- Slipspace Engine is still in place along with its internal engineers, but it will be opened up to learn and use also to all external studios working with the IP (if they want)
- In this sense, 343 together with Microsoft Game Publishing started contacting (and contracting) with external studios to create "future Halo experiences" together since 2020, also with the aim to reduce/optimize costs/budget
Jason Schreier disse:I ran these bullet points by a few people. While it's true that 343 is focused on multiplayer, the stuff about campaign DLC being scrapped is false (I don't think there was much of that planned in the first place), and a lot of this is either wrong or just speculation.
Mais uns anos de switch. A nova não deve vir antes do fim de 2024.