Wii Rune Factory: Frontier (RPG)

Se os personagens são os mesmos, com historia diferente então deve ser ou continuação/prequela ou uma historia alternativa.
Seja como for, se a minha wii funcionar quando sair é compra ^^
PS: minha wii não lê os CDs mais, nem o SSBB nem o sonic, nem o SMG nem nada, mas funfa jogos da VC, sabem o que pode ser?
Continuação, é passado temporalmente depois. (e num sitio diferente)

Quanto ao problema dos DVD's, parece ser lentes sujas, manda para a concentra, eles que resolvam, ainda não saiu há dois anos, decerto está na garantia.

Mais Imagens:

rfo9wu9.jpg

rfk7ie7.jpg

rfk6vn6.jpg

rfm4kd1.jpg

rfm5vt5.jpg

rfm9vq1.jpg

rfm6bt4.jpg

rfm7qc2.jpg

rfm8dp9.jpg

rfn1gu6.jpg

rfn2df1.jpg

rfn3vf2.jpg

rfn4dy5.jpg

rfn5jg2.jpg

rfn6vl2.jpg

rfn7lm2.jpg

rfn8iz5.jpg

rfl2re9.jpg

rfl1oi7.jpg

rfk8ao7.jpg

rfl4fc9.jpg

rfl3ga9.jpg

rfl6jz7.jpg

rfl7dh7.jpg

rfl8la1.jpg

rfl9hr1.jpg

rfm1mx3.jpg

rfm2ej6.jpg

rfl5zr5.jpg

rfm3pc3.jpg

Que grande colecção de imagens! O jogo parece ser realmente muito variado para o estilo que é :) As águas estão lindas ;)

Eu só quero saber quando lhe posso meter as mãos em cima em inglês :D

Rune Factory Delayed till October 09 in Europe
Euroland receives another delayed game with Rune Factory: Frontier pushed from March to October 2009 in Europe.

Rune Factory: Frontier tells the tale of Raguna, a troubled lad who's suffered amnesia, and can't remember anything from his past. He ends up growing crops and helping out the land of Tranrupia - trying to bring in new residents into the area, opening shops, homes etc. All is not well however, as monsters threaten the land and so you'll need to defend your new home by capturing these beasts.

Previously the game was slated to be published around about the same time as the US date (March 31st), however Rising Star Games has since confirmed that it'll now sprout up in stores from October 2009.
Fonte: http://www.cubed3.com/news/11393

Heh, isto facilita-me a indecisão de suportar a XSEED (NTSC) ou a Rising Star (PAL). Import it is.

Entrevista:

Rune Factory? Is this series now far enough away from the Harvest Moon series that Natsume might not have full control over it any longer, or is it your Wii expertise that is breaking this one your way?

Yoshifumi Hashimoto, Producer of Rune Factory: Frontier at Marvelous Entertainment Inc.:
It's not like we're going away from Natsume because even with "Frontier" in the title it's still a Rune Factory game, just one that we're taking new challenges on so we decided to publish it as a Marvelous USA title.

What are some of the major differences between this and the DS Rune Factory games?

Hashimoto:
Since this Rune Factory is on a home console, the amount of activities is significantly larger. Other aspects are exploring the floating Whale Island, as well as using the spirits called "Runey" which you can use to create an ecological chain and other various aspects that makes a fun "fantasy world" in the game.

What level of customization is there for the main character in terms of look and design?

Hashimoto:
Hats and other objects can be equipped on your head and anything you equip on your body will change your appearance as well. Also in this game you'll be able to give gifts to female characters in the village and if they like your gift they'll equip it.

What's the deal with the girls with multi-colored eyes?

Hashimoto:
Both their names are Iris and for some reason the two are identical. I can't tell you who they are since that will be a spoiler but the story will unfold dramatically around them. You'll be able to meet one of them somewhere as you're exploring the Whale Island.

How many different people do you have the opportunity to court and marry?

Hashimoto:
If we just count in character terms, it'll be 12. However there are aspects in the game that you can't just count how many characters there are. Each character will have their own animation and events so please look forward to it.

What about the combat system? Any unique and exciting details on that front?

Hashimoto:
By using a certain item you will be able to take in monsters that appear in the dungeons as pets. In this game there are some monsters that you will be able to ride on their back and go to locations that you normally could not go to. Try to take in as many monsters as pets and try out their ability to see what happens.
Fonte: http://www.rpgamer.com/features/2009/xsmarvinterview.html

Mais um :D

Bem, está simplesmente espectacular!!

Este jogo faz-me lembrar o Zelda, mas com a vantagem de ser ainda mais interactivo (pescar, cultivar, etc).

Para quem já jogou isto na DS, este jogo é bom para quem não gosta muito da parte meio à "Harvest Moon" ?
Parece-me muito bom, mas isso de cultivar e pescar e afins tá-me a deixar de pé atrás.

Para quem já jogou isto na DS, este jogo é bom para quem não gosta muito da parte meio à "Harvest Moon" ?
Parece-me muito bom, mas isso de cultivar e pescar e afins tá-me a deixar de pé atrás.
Acho que isto é a melhor forma de responder à tua pergunta:

One of the nice aspects about Rune Factory is that if you don't want to play a specific part of the game, you really don't have to. Sure, there are various story instances you can't complete without both farming and battling alike, but Harvest Moon (and Rune Factory, by extension) games have always been about playing how you want, and this one is no different. You start the game out with 500 gold, so if you want to go spend all 500 on the first level sword right away (conveniently priced at exactly that much), you can skip farming for as long as you want and play it only as an action-RPG. Likewise, you could also spend all your time farming, giving food to people as gifts to progress the game's social simulator, and sell you goods for a pretty penny. For the previous DS titles I used farming to fund my battling, whereas in Wii specifically it feels a bit more open-ended in design. If you want to farm, you can. If you want to fight, you can. If you want to harass people around town, get a fishing pole, and spend every afternoon out in a boat cruising around for fish, you can. It's a very relaxing, very open experience.
Fonte: http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/950/950295p1.html

Se não quiseres cultivar/pescar... não o fazes ou fazes em quantidades muito reduzidas. Mas tem em conta que tudo no jogo está ligado pelo que enquanto que és capaz de completar a main-quest não completas o gauge de relações possiveis e de "expoente" da tua população, dado que ao aumentares a tua produção de alimentos para sustentar mais pessoas a cidade se expande... Se nunca o fizeres... não expande. Se tens uma aversão de alguma espécie ao tipo de farming em questão não sei se te aconselhava o jogo, mas... não deixa de ser verdade que isso só consiste numa das partes do jogo; que podes praticamente ignorar.

I_Eat_All com essa tua quote, ainda fiquei com mais pica de por as mãos nesse jogo! :D

Já estou mesmo a ver eu com uma inchada numa mão e uma espada na outra. Hehehehe :P

Entrevista:

Interview with Rune Factory Frontier's Yoshifumi Hashimoto

Thanks to XSEED, I got the opportunity to ask several questions of Marvelous' Yoshifumi Hashimoto, scenario writer and producer—though perhaps best known to me as the guy whose name is in the "Produced by" slide that I saw so many times when starting Rune Factory 2.

Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions today. A few of us have become great fans of the Rune Factory series, though we weren't Harvest Moon fans to begin with. I personally was still playing Rune Factory 2, which came out here last November, for many weeks, even after I beat the main quest—it really is a game that you can play for a long time.

I know you've been asked this before, but maybe you could go into detail a little bit more; from where did the inspiration for Rune Factory come, and how did that inspiration get developed into the games we're playing now? I really think you've hit on a winning formula, and I'm curious how it came to be.

Yoshifumi Hashimoto:
With RPGs, after you level up and progress the game, there’s nothing to do but defeat the last boss. There’s usually a scene before the ending where you return to the first castle you visited. I love games, but this part near the ending where townspeople are nice to you and you can pretty much defeat any enemy is particularly fun, don’t you think? ... It really makes me not want the game to end.

In the beginning, I planned the game as something where the main parts of gameplay involve this endgame type of element.

I thought that even in a fantasy world, they may be warriors first and foremost, but they also need to grow crops to live.

I initially planned the game as a sort of everyday life in that particular fantasy world.

Is Rune Factory Frontier similar in structure to the handheld games, where you have simple goals to progress but use complex and long-running systems to use to achieve them? Would you say it's got a similar length and depth, or has that been changed in light of the shift from portable to console? Did you consider making that change, if yes?

Hashimoto:
If we did not have the handheld version of Rune Factory, we probably wouldn’t have made it for the home console. We put that into consideration and tried to make it so that all kinds of users can enjoy it. We added more powered up versions of the current features as well as newly-created features as a way to challenge this new home console "frontier" for the series.

What sorts of new systems and features can we look forward to in Frontier? Anything along the lines of forging and crafting like we had in Rune Factory 2?

Hashimoto:
Of course! As I explained earlier, we upgraded the system as a new challenge for us and as a way to thank the fans of the series. We made some real enhancements to the forging and crafting systems to make them that much more worthwhile. Not only do you just create items, we have features like how a female character will happily wear a hat that you crafted.

I've heard a little bit about the "Runeys", the little spirits you can apparently collect and use to influence crop growth; do these guys have depth of their own?

Hashimoto:
Yes, you can think of the Runeys as spirits of the world of Rune Factory, where they are involved in a sort of food chain. If you want a certain Runey to flourish, you’ll have to eliminate another type of Runey that eats those Runeys, or you can even let them be eaten on purpose to change the environment to your liking.

You can manipulate the Runeys to adjust the environment to allow you to grow crops faster.

Once we're done with the main quest, what sorts of things can we expect to be able to do? For example, like Rune Factory 2's underground shrines and boss rematches, as well as the ability to keep farming and work on rare crops.

Hashimoto:
We made sure that there is plenty to do in this game, too. Once the main quest is over, that doesn’t mean the game is over so you can rest assured in that respect. There are users who like to progress the main quest while others would just like to expand their fields. This allows each and every user to play this game however they want. Aside from the open-ended gameplay, there are also many quests that can be received so I encourage everyone to try out everything that’s available.

One of the things I particularly liked about the DS games was the look of the world; in contrast to many 2-D games which look assembled from small pieces repeated over and over, every place in the DS games looked unique and drawn as a whole. Did you seek to reproduce this look in Frontier, and if so, how did you go about doing it?

Hashimoto:
In the Rune Factory series, we try to make the game map similar to how it may appear in the real world. We try to make it so the visual (screen display) will link to your memory to remember where you’re at. For example, "There’s a sign board here which means the place I want to go to is right around the corner." This is easy to say, but it was something our designer put a lot of detail into so that’s what made it possible.

What is the flying whale island all about? I think it's really become the game's trademark in our minds.

Hashimoto:
We tried adding this in because the previous 2 handheld versions were as if the player was looking down upon the world. We wanted something where you could look up as if the entire world was just an island.

Since this world is a very peaceful place, we wanted more than just having a floating island. That’s how the idea of making it a whale came about.

We had talked about there being a floating island in the beginning, but it was another staff member that suggested it look like a whale. In retrospect, I believe it gave the world much more depth.

What does the future of the Rune Factory series look like? Will there be more interesting changes to the formula, going forward? Do you see it lasting as long as Harvest Moon has?

Hashimoto:
I think that will be up to the readers of this interview. I want to continue working on it and create even more fun things. If you buy our game, it will certainly lead to more, so please purchase it! I already have some new concepts for the system and I believe it will be very fun. I’m just waiting for a good opportunity to use it.

Any final comments?

Hashimoto:
Rune Factory started off as a handheld game and is now on a home console. This was only possible due to all the support we received from the fans. I’m very thankful to have this opportunity to express my thanks to everyone.

Thank you and please play the game if you get the chance to.

It’s fun, but there are also dangers that await you.

That’s what it means to live in a fantasy world, so please enjoy life inside this world!
Fonte: http://www.n-sider.com/contentview.php?contentid=3823

Devo dizer que me sinto MUITO tentado a importar a versão Americana que sai a 17 de Março.

O jogo do engate.... plantamos batatas para engatar as miudas :D

Espero que esteja bem feito no que diz respeito a comandos. Na DS o jogo sofre muito com comandos porcos e mal uso da touch screen. (nem falo dos harvest moon, estes dão pena...)

Dentro do genero de jogo este é o que se salva pois harvest moon já enche o saco....
Bom seria uma componente online forte onde players criassem o mercado do jogo a vender sementes, fertilizantes, ferramentas e itens/moveis craftados como alternativa ao mercado existente no jogo (poderia existir um servidor para manter um mercado) criando assim uma comunidade que daria mais longevidade ao jogo.
Tambem poder receber visita de amigos para engatar em grupo :002:

Back