Samsung Galaxy A70 (Snapdragon675 , 6GB RAM, 128GB)

Well the title says it all when on WIFI 2.4Ghz the channel width can only be 20Mhz despite the router being at 40MMhz channel width. This effectively halves the internet speed the phone receives.

Issue emerged after the latest OS upgrade to Android 11 that was done in April 2021. Before this, the phone was able to use 40Mhz channel width at 2.4GHZ WIFI.

Sidenote: I have verified that only the Galaxy A70 faces this issue and no other device I have has this problem. Also tried with other routers as well that were on 40Mhz channel width and the problem there persists as well for the A70.
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5...annel-width-not-possible-anymore/td-p/3313771

Quem tem este smartphone confirma isto? Aconteceu-me o mesmo mas noutro telemóvel!!!

Eu tenho Wifi 2.4 a 40MHz de bandwith e o telemóvel conecta-se sem problema. Como verificar a largura de banda se está a 20 ou 40?

Boas, o meu a70 começou a dar "flashs" no ecrã, ja fui ao seguro e veio com o mesmo problema e queria saber se alguem ja teve o mesmo problema?

Back