Sapphire X1550 & X1050 Series

mascarilha

I folded Myself
Sapphire Ships New Entry Level Video Cards

Sapphire Technology, the leading manufacturer of ATI-based graphics cards has just introduced two new families to its comprehensive product line bringing new performance options and value to customers. The SAPPHIRE X1550 Series and SAPPHIRE X1050 Series are scheduled to ship from retailers and system integrators worldwide from January 17th, 2007.

Providing cost effective solutions for today’s graphically demanding systems, these new SAPPHIRE cards provide outstanding performance. Enhancing every aspect of PC entertainment, these video cards support the latest high-definition formats, offering a flexible and flawless visual experience to even the most demanding technology enthusiasts. Whether using the PC for work, to play games or to play DVD movies, edit home videos or share digital photos, SAPPHIRE's latest graphics cards deliver crisp, vibrant digital images, smooth video playback and unrivalled colour display quality.

The SAPPHIRE X1550 Series is a range of cost effective cards featuring 4 pixel shader units, and operating with a core clock speed of 550MHz and a Memory clock speed of 800MHz. Members of this Series include versions equipped with 256MB of 64-bit DDR2 memory including versions with support for HyperMemory, and output options include VGA, TV-Out, and DVI-I.

The SAPPHIRE X1050 Series is a new entry level range with 4 pixel shader units and a core clock speed of 400MHz. The Series offers several performance options providing a choice of active or passive cooling and different memory configurations, including 128MB 64-bit DDR2 666MHz with active cooling, 256MB 128-bit DDR 400MHz with passive cooling, and 256MB 128-bit DDR2 666MHz with active cooling. All models provide VGA, TV-Out and DVI-I.

All SAPPHIRE's latest graphics cards are Microsoft Windows Vista™ ready and supported by the ATI Catalyst™ Software Suite, ensuring customers have easy and ongoing access to software updates for performance, stability and added features.

http://www.vr-zone.com/?i=4509

cumps

Back