Socket com massa termica!

Não, foi um pequeno descuido que me pode sair caro. A massa termica é a chill factor 2 penso eu, vinha com o thermalright 120 black. Será que se meter o processador assim estragava as peças? Vou tentar o compressor, mais opiniões pfv

Estas bem fo**do! Eu estava aqui a pensar em maneiras de tirar aquilo... Mas nenhuma funciona :S

Espero que com o compressor consigas.

Mas como raio fizes-te isso? Que grande descuido :/

Thermalright's website has a small page dedicated to the Chill Factor.

I found this list of features there:

Electrical impedance and thermal resistant
Contains no health hazardous chemical and non-electrical conductive
Easy application, spreads easily, and easy to clean
Contains minuscule thermally conductive particles to fill air gaps with just right amount of consistency that's not too fluidal and not too thick to prevent CPU from being pulled off its socket during removal of heatsink.
<LI itxtvisited="1">Generous volume and competitively priced

My guess that the Chill Factor is metal-based in the previous section is proven wrong here as the first and second items state that it is not electrically conductive. It must be made from a synthetic compound then. I'm not sure why the first item says "thermal resistant" as the purpose of thermal compounds is to be thermally conductive. All the other features sound good. I am a fan of thermal compounds that are easy to apply and easy to clean as I am constantly switching out heatsinks.

Some technical specifications:

Color: White
Volume: 4.8 mL
Thermal impedance: 0.047
Life expectancy after use: 12 months

Reminder: To achieve best result and maintain proper heat conduct, be sure to clean your heatsink often and clean aging thermal compound off CPU to re-apply Chill Factor every 12 month.

Now that we know every theoretical detail about the Chill Factor, let's see it in action.

http://www.overclockersonline.net/index.php?page=articles&num=822&pnum=2

Se calhar com um cotonete consegues tirar isso. isso é fragil mas tambem não deve empenar assim...
Experimenta com um pincel. Não sei se é recomendável usar alcóol nos pinos, mas se não sair a seco e se alguém mais experiente do que eu o recomendar, depois experimenta com alcóol

Cumprimentos.
Fica bem;).

entao mas n tou a perceber... meteste massa termica onde? nos pinos do processador? ou na board? a board n tem pinos no socket.. apenas tem buracos onde entram os pinos do processador..

Back