Sony Gamer's Day - 14 a 16 de Maio - Info só dia 17...

skybastos

Power Member
PQZ56145.jpg

O que é ? :
- A 3 day event taking place between Monday 14th May and Wednesday 16th May.

- Sony's version of X05/06 etc, close timing to the usual time of E3, essentially Sony's own E3

- The event is press-invite only

- Ratchet and Clank will be revealed with a short playable demo

- Media is embargoed until the end of the week

- PS3, PS2 and PSP games will be at the show

IGN
Sony Computer Entertainment will hold a massive (and we're talking huge) San Diego press event next week that will highlight dozens upon dozens of upcoming PS3, PSP, and PS2 titles.

Play-France
Sony Gamer' S Day 2007 will take place the next week with San Diego. Sony Computer Entertainment America will benefit from the event to reveal its next plays PlayStation 3, Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction, Uncharted Drake' S Fortune, Lair, Eye of Judgment, Warhawk or Heavenly Sword to quote only them. In addition, the last titles of PlayStation 2 and the future bombs of the PSP (God of War at the head) should also be festival. Let us hope that some very good surprises are also with the menu

Podiam tambem mostrar o proximo jogo da Team Ico =x

Última edição:
WipeOut...WipeOut...já não consigo pensar em mais nada...WipeOut...

btw vi no axn (insert coin) à umas semanas um jogo estilo wipeout (penso eu) que é o Fatal Inertia (?), ninguém mais viu?

Esse era para ser um jogo de lançamento na ps3 e até tinha sido anunciado para a xboxº tambem senão me engano é jogo da koei foi adiado e adiado já nem se sabe se ele ainda vai sair...

WipeOut...WipeOut...já não consigo pensar em mais nada...WipeOut...

btw vi no axn (insert coin) à umas semanas um jogo estilo wipeout (penso eu) que é o Fatal Inertia (?), ninguém mais viu?

Também estou ansioso para ver o WipeOut na PS3. Sobre o Fatal Inertia tens uma thread aqui no fórum sobre o jogo por isso coloca lá as tuas dúvidas/opiniões ;)

* ....leaks.... rumores... *
Heavenly Sword unearthed, Ratchet will be shown off and one mentioned that a near final build of Lair (again?) was shown.

From which I gather in no particular order.
PSN- poker simulator
PSN- shooters x2 one source says blast factor
PSN- Syphon Filter could be a PSN game. Sony wants to experiment with episodic content, however a Blu Ray has not been outright denied.
most succesful PSN titles to appear on a Blu ray compilation like the Live Arcade discs.
PS3 Eight days to be episodic.

How does everyone feel about playable Lair demo in June?

Última edição:
Another one-off leak.

No more news until Midnight, Sony will be calling home the ninjas.
Firmware update tomorrow (day after for PAL-land)
details on firmware update scarce to say the least. Doesn't sound legit. to me:
Custom wallpaper, music playback in game, SPU algoritm for upscaling DVDs and PS2 games.

I thought I'd post it.. I don't know much about hardware but I was told the PS3 can't upscale. Techy speculation commence.

Another one-off leak.

No more news until Midnight, Sony will be calling home the ninjas.
Firmware update tomorrow (day after for PAL-land)
details on firmware update scarce to say the least. Doesn't sound legit. to me:
Custom wallpaper, music playback in game, SPU algoritm for upscaling DVDs and PS2 games.

I thought I'd post it.. I don't know much about hardware but I was told the PS3 can't upscale. Techy speculation commence.

Fw 2.0 !?!?

OH YEAH !!!

Onde viste isto SkyBastos ?

Última edição:
Back