[HDTV] Sony - Linha Triluminos 2020 - XH8096, XH8596, XH9096, XH9505, etc.

É um bug conhecido infelizmente. O melhor é mesmo ligar por cabo. Penso que mesmo na última versão isso não está resolvido, mas podes tentar atualizar. Cuidado que podes apanhar outros bugs.
Obrigado...
Espero que isto se venha a resolver...
É um pormenor que a mim de da jeito.
Vamos lá ver
Abraco

Um user no Reddit resolveu compilar vários problemas e soluções para os mesmos num só post. Vou aproveitar e colar aqui:

Fonte: Reddit
User: ChronoWolfMusic

// My PS5/Console/Device starts up with no sound.

Problem: There is a known issue with the HDMI handshake resulting in audio signals not sending correctly.

Workaround: Use the TV's input switcher to navigate to and turn on these devices (making sure CEC/HDMI Ctrl are enabled on both). In most cases, this resolves the issue. If you accidentally turn on a device first and have no sound, a 2nd workaround is to reboot the TV while the connected device is still running (holding down the power button on the remote until the "reboot" option appears). But if you make sure you do the former, you will rarely have to resort to a reboot.

// My PS5/Console/Device has a weird "echo" effect (most noticeable with dialog):

Problem: There is an issue with the PCM to bitstream conversion somewhere down the line, possibly if attempting to send/convert eARC only compatible signals to ARC only devices. This results in a doubling of center channel audio (dialog) on the front stereo mix as well, with a slight delay (resulting in the echo).

Workaround: Go to your console/device settings and set your "Audio Format/Priority" to Dolby Digital or DTS (or bitstream). This explicitly ensures the signal will remain a bitstream and avoid converting between signal formats that cause the issue.

// My Nvidia RTX 30 series card does not appear to support 4K 120Hz

Problem: It does, but you have to do some gymnastics...

Workaround: In your Nvidia control panel under your resolution settings: Start at 60Hz, then set it to 100Hz, then set it to 120Hz (basically incrementally step up to 120Hz). Jumping from 60Hz to 120Hz does not work. The same applies to going back to 60Hz (from 120 go to 100, then to 60). You may need to step up/down in smaller increments if it does not work at first.

// My screen text and graphics are blurry at 4K 120Hz

Problem: Sony.

The real problem: It appears the TV is artificially doubling the vertical resolution to reach 4K at 120Hz, possibly to save on bandwidth/processing.

Workaround: There really isn't much you can do about this one. Some say it is noticeable (especially if you do a lot of on-screen graphics and text rendering), and some say they don't really notice (if they are playing games with a lot of motion). Sony initially acknowledged it as an issue currently being worked on but appears to have done a complete 180 with many reps and support techs claiming this is "normal" behavior. Some have had success returning the TV based on "false advertising of available features", and some have not. It is up to you to try it out on this mode, play your favorite media/games for an hour or so, and determine if it bothers you enough to consider a return/refund. There is no guarantee this will be fixed in a future update.

// Audio is cutting in and out of my Soundbar/Receiver

Problem: Not explicitly known at this point. Possibly: ARC/eARC issues. Possibly firmware issues. This issue is especially present with soundbars in particular.

Workaround: Some have had success disabling eARC on that particular HDMI output. Some still have issues after doing this. It's really a crap-shoot, but far fewer AV receivers have been having this issue compared to soundbars. Some have resorted to connecting their soundbar/receiver via Optical instead of HDMI. You sacrifice the use of some of the higher-bandwidth audio formats, but perhaps this is preferable to stuttering audio until the issue is resolved.

// My Console/Device says my TV does not support HDR or 120Hz, what's up with that!?

Problem: You :P

Workaround: It does support these, although many users forget to enable "Enhanced Mode" for that HDMI output. Go to Settings > Watching TV > External inputs, and turn it to "Enhanced Mode". This mode enables the expanded HDMI 2.1 features you want. Also, make sure you are plugging into HDMI 3 or 4 for these features, as HDMI 1 & 2 do not support all of them. Note: The PS5 only supports YUV 422 when running at 4K 120Hz, so if you notice some chroma subsampling at this resolution/refresh it's not a TV issue.

// My Auto Local Dimming/FALD/backlight brightness seems to bounce around a lot, especially with HDR content.

Problem: Appears to be caused by a bug in the AV/Sync feature.

Solution: Turn off AV/Sync in your TV's settings. It seems to fix this issue for most users.

Bonus...

// Should I update to the latest firmware? I see mixed results.

This is up to you. In my personal opinion, if you don't mind doing the above workarounds for some of the issues in the current/latest firmware (v6.0414 at the time of this post) I recommend using the latest as it does resolve a handful of earlier issues users have had. If you purchase the TV and find it is running older firmware, disable firmware updates (pressing "help" on the control and navigating to the section on updates/firmware to disable audio update), and use the TV for a week or two and see how it performs. If you have no issues, don't update. If you do, update to the latest firmware and keep in mind the workaround/recommendations in this post.

// I want to take full advantage of eARC with my receiver as well, should I get a new receiver with eARC?

No, not yet. Most new receivers that advertise eARC compatibility (supposedly supporting uncompressed multi-channel signals via the ARC channel) are using faulty hardware chips that cannot actually achieve this. This is not something that can be updated or fixed via firmware, so buyers are encouraged to wait until later this year (2021) until never receivers come out which don't have the faulty chips on them. Although some manufacturers are offering to "fix" receivers if you send them in (they basically open them up and replace/fix the physical chips). Consult your receiver's manufacturer to check if this issue affects your unit and if they offer this fix as an option if it does.

// My remote/IR does not work, is slow, or (if you are me) you have a big honking center channel blocking the IR receiver on the TV.

I discovered that the TV's remote has a Bluetooth feature, but it is apparently disabled by default (using IR out of the box). If you go to the TV settings and preferences, you can actually change the TV's remote to connect via Bluetooth instead. Not only will it be much faster and more responsive, but it no longer will require line-of-sight to work. Give it a shot!

// I am seriously considering returning this TV, what else is available and comparable?

This question gets asked a lot, and while you are welcome to review the recommendations in the many threads here, the standing sentiment is: Every other option is either a) not without faults of their own, or b) much more expensive. It seems the most consistent thing about the HDMI 2.1 implementations on most of this generation of TVs (from many manufacturers) has been how darn unreliable they are.

So what then? Return, exchange, update, wait for the next-gen?

That's the kicker: nobody knows if the next-gen is going to free of these issues either. Many manufacturers are failing to acknowledge many of these issues exist in the first place, so how can we rely on them suddenly being resolved with the next generation?

The best you can do is review all of the issues outlined above (and a handful of other issues identified in this thread) and ask yourself: are any of these a deal-breaker for *MY* usage case?

However (and this is very important regardless of anything being a deal-breaker): You should report every issue you have to Sony, whether or not somebody else has reported it. The more reports and disgruntledd customers that contact Sony about these issues, the more it keeps these issues on the radar. If we all just simply go "oh well, it is what it is" they are most likely not going to fix these issues. So don't be afraid to make some noise!

I discovered that the TV's remote has a Bluetooth feature, but it is apparently disabled by default (using IR out of the box). If you go to the TV settings and preferences, you can actually change the TV's remote to connect via Bluetooth instead. Not only will it be much faster and more responsive, but it no longer will require line-of-sight to work. Give it a shot!

Fonte: Reddit
User: ChronoWolfMusic

Não fazia ideia disto. Boa feature

Quando configurei a minha a primeira vez tenho ideia de ter feito emparelhamento com o comando.

Já reparei que realmente o meu funciona sem apontar.

Eu não fiz nada ao comando. Ele já estava a funcionar quando liguei. E aparece lá como ligado na secção de Bluetooth. Na TV a única coisa que consigo alterar é ligar ou desligar o Bluetooth.

Sinceramente não me apetece desligar isso e, quem sabe, ficar sem puder mexer na TV lol

Provavelmente teria que ligar um rato para resolver.

Eles andaram a remover isso dos sites da TV de alguns países, nomeadamente do usa. O povo começou logo a ficar chateado e com razão claro.

O problema é que eles devem estar com muitas dificuldades para implementarem isso. Isso e o 4k a 120hz em condições.

A verdade é que eu acho que está TV vai ficar aquém do prometido pelas specs. No meu caso não me atinge já que não jogo (pelo menos para já). Mas comprei a TV a pensar também no futuro. E isto acaba por tirar valor à tv

Pois podem remover mas anunciaram a tv com essas funções e se agora não as tem deveríamos ter a hipótese de devolver para poder comprar uma que as tenha. Se não implementarem as coisas direitas eu vou reclamar na Sony a devolução ou troca por um modelo que tenha o que anunciam

o melhor é que eles lançaram agora os modelos de 2021 e dizem que essas features também virão num futuro update de firmware. Confesso que estou bastante surpreendido com a Sony, pela negativa obviamente!

Acho que a Sony devia, pelo menos, dar uma compensação monetária a quem comprou a TV ou então dar a oportunidade de, como tu dizes, trocar por outro modelo, sem custos para o consumidor.

Mas acho que isto nunca irá acontecer.

EDIT: no reddit há a teoria que é necessário o android 11 para tudo ficar implementado e a funcionar corretamente. Vamos lá ver se isso é verdade e quando sairá o android TV 11.

Última edição:
A Sony informou desde o início que o VRR e o ALLM vinham com um firmware na Primavera de 2021. Até agora não estão a quebrar a promessa porque ainda não passámos a data.

Além do mais, os modelos deste ano vêm com o mesmo chip que esta TV. É uma questão de se ter paciência.

A Sony informou desde o início que o VRR e o ALLM vinham com um firmware na Primavera de 2021. Até agora não estão a quebrar a promessa porque ainda não passámos a data.

Além do mais, os modelos deste ano vêm com o mesmo chip que esta TV. É uma questão de se ter paciência.

Por acaso não sabia dessa "data". Acho que o que stressou o povo foi que alguns sites da Sony (específicos de países ou regiões) retiraram da página da TV essas specs. O que levou as pessoas a pensarem que a Sony já não ia implementar isso.

Back