Spider Man 2

Korben_Dallas

Zwame Advisor
The amazing Spider-Man gets ready to spin a new web of action in 2004. Slated to be released around the same time as the movie, Spider-Man 2 is much more than an incremental upgrade of the previous Spidey games. Taking a cue from Grand Theft Auto, the game features some open-ended and mission-based elements, giving players a sense of freedom as they fight crime in the Big Apple. Spidey's graphics get a lovely upgrade as well; statically it's easy to see that the character model is greatly improved, but his animations are astounding. It's as if Todd McFarlane's rendition of Spider-Man was brought to life.

Psylancer: Like Tony Hawk Underground, Activision is taking Spider-Man in a Vice City direction. I think this trend is fantastic since it allows more freedom and non-linear gameplay. It totally works for Spider-Man as a character, since a big part of his life is randomly patrolling Manhattan and looking for crimes to stop.

The new web slinging took my breath away. Though Spidey was moved relatively quickly in previous games, the animations lacked the crazy variety and wacky positions Spider-Man can get into. The sequel has Spidey contorting, twisting, turning and flipping through the Manhattan sky. Best of all, he actually has to attach his webbing to something -- no more swinging around attached to nothing. I can't get over how slick Spider-Man looked swinging through the air.

Treyarch has a reputation for taking other people's work and extending it further. With Spider-Man 2 it's getting the chance to do something fresh with the franchise. And it looks like it's using the opportunity to shine. As a comic-book reader and a gamer, I hope it can retain Spider-Man's unique characteristics while implementing the character in an open world. The possibilities have me terribly excited and Treyarch looks like it's on its way to crafting a gem.

Sluggo: I only got to check out the game for a few minutes, but during that time I was practically hypnotized by the sight of Spidey web slinging his way through the Manhattan skyline. In fact, we were so mesmerized that it took us a few minutes before we even tried to load a mission. As Psylancer said, the non-linear mission structure should be a great fit, and should fulfill a fantasy I suspect many gamers have had: the ability to freely swing anywhere in the Big Apple.

Just as I had a blast just driving around and exploring the worlds of GTA III and Vice City, I suspect I'll soon find myself winding down after a hard day with a little web slinging. Just like Spidey!

Isto foi retirado de um artigo pós-E3 da Gamespy e achei bastante interessante esta info sobre o Spiderman 2... o 1º tava aceitável mas achei mt repetitivo. Este parece mais interessante :P

spidey2.jpg

Espero que nao tenha akele pequeno problema de "disparo teias para o ceu e elas colam sempre em algum aviao que por acaso ia a passar". Esse pormenor nojento tirava grande pica ao jogo....

Originally posted by AwakE
Espero que nao tenha akele pequeno problema de "disparo teias para o ceu e elas colam sempre em algum aviao que por acaso ia a passar". Esse pormenor nojento tirava grande pica ao jogo....

Awake há que equilibrar o "real" com o "jogável". Querias uma mira para apontar uma teia? Para isso ser jogável tinha de estar mt bem feito...

Back