PC/Mac/Linux Stardew Valley (Chucklefish Games)

Este jogo é bom para se jogar sozinho. É super pacífico e engraçado.

Fizeste uma boa compra. As primeiras horas são engraçadas porque há muito por descobrir.

Sobre o proximo update.

“I’ve been unofficially calling 1.4 the ‘everything’ update because it touches pretty much every aspect of the game in some way or another. One of my major goals was to add in a lot of “quality of life” features that make the game more convenient and effortless to play. There are some really simple things that were missing from the game that really improve the experience, like being able to press TAB on PC to switch from one row of your inventory to the next, or to be able to hover over an item and get an indication as to whether it’s required for any of the community center bundles or not.

There are lots of things like that in this update… once players experience them, I think they’ll wonder how they ever managed to play the game before! From a big picture, I see 1.4 as bringing a whole new level of polish to Stardew Valley, as well as adding in lots of rich and rewarding content to the game.”

https://nintendoeverything.com/stardew-valley-creator-on-what-to-expect-from-the-big-1-4-update/

update 1.4 !!! fica em spoiler porque é muito juicy :D

The Stardew Valley 1.4 Content Update is Now Available on Steam & GOG
ConcernedApe posted on November 26th, 2019 in Uncategorized
Hi everyone,

The new 1.4 update for Stardew Valley is now available for PC, Mac, and Linux on Steam & GOG! As usual, this update is completely free for anyone who owns Stardew Valley.
1_4_promo_pic_transparent_bottom.png

This update not only adds new content and features to the game, but improves the gameplay experience significantly with tons of “quality of life” features… including some things the community has requested for a long time. There’s also an enormous amount of bug fixes and some optimizations improvements–in short, the game is more polished than ever. I hope this update will greatly improve your Stardew Valley experience, and make your time in the valley even more joyful, seemless, and fun.

If you’d instead like to just see a complete changelog (full of spoilers), click here.

Otherwise, I’d like to share just a few of the new things you’ll find in the update:

• There is a new end-game mystery, involving an abandoned building…
launch_post_1.png

• Added some more character events… including a new 14-heart event for every spouse. I wanted to show a little more about what each spouse is up to after marriage, and give you another thing to look forward to after marriage.
launch_post_2-1024x671.png

• Added Fish Ponds, a new farm building that allows you to raise fish and harvest a variety of items from them. Most fish will produce roe, which can be processed further in a preserves jar. Some fish produce other things, though, and many also produce secondary items that can be useful.
fishponds1_smaller.png

• Added a new farm map: Four Corners
    Four Corners is perfect for the new separate money option in multiplayer, since each farmer can have their own quadrant to live in. But it’s also fun for single player or cooperative farms. Each quadrant has a different perk, but the intruding cliffs reduce your total farming area. Another interesting feature is that the greenhouse, farm cave and pet area are located in the center of the farm.
4corners_screen-1024x1024.png

• Over 60 new items, some fun, some practical and some powerful
  • Added 24 new hairstyles, 181 new shirts, 35 new hats, 14 new pants , and 2 new boots
  • Junimo Kart has been almost completely re-done
Video Player

00:06
00:08

• Sheds can be upgraded to double their interior size:
launch_post_3.png

launch_post_4-1024x930.png

• Added 2 new monsters and 2 new alternative levels to the mines
  • A new type of upgrade at the Blacksmith’s
  • An emote menu for your farmer (default key is Y)
separate_money_square_3x.png

• This update also includes a huge amount of Quality of Life improvements, like being able to stack “big” items (like kegs), or seeing the Junimo Note icon pulse when hovering over an item that’s required for a bundle. The social tab now keeps track of villagers’ likes and dislikes (click on a villager’s icon to bring up their profile):
giftlog-1024x576.png

• Your collections tab now keeps track of all the letters you’ve received:
    letterviewmenu.png
  • 14 new music tracks!
  • Hundreds of bug fixes
  • And plenty more…
launch_post_5-1024x859.png

Again, please keep in mind this is a highly condensed version of the changelog that leaves out a lot of details. I’m purposely leaving a lot out because I don’t like spoilers! That being said, if you’d like to see the complete, spoiler-filled version, please check out this link: https://www.stardewvalley.net/stardew-valley-1-4-update-full-changelog

1.4 should make it to Console & Mobile soon. I will let you know as soon as I have any concrete details on that!

Also, for mobile players, please note that 1.4 save files will not work on the current 1.3 mobile version. So please keep that in mind when considering a save transfer.

It’s always fun & exciting to share new content with you, and I really hope you have fun & enjoy discovering all the new stuff.
As always, thanks for playing Stardew Valley!

-ConcernedApe

Este homem é incrível.
Por acaso acho que o jogo está a chegar a um ponto de saturação, é necessário algo que mexa a sério com ele (tipo uma nova localização, uma ilha, sei lá).
Mas honestamente, e enquanto ele for vivo, acho que vamos estar em 2030 e ainda vai sair conteúdo.

Acho que vou ter que comprar mais uma vez o jogo :D

stardew-valley-collectors-edition.jpg

A physical edition of the very popular Stardew Valley will be released on November 6, and there is also a Collector’s Edition coming.

The standard edition for Switch will run you $34 and $29 on PC.

A Collector’s Edition to be made available will run you $64 on PC and $69 on Switch.

Stardew Valley 1.5.4 Patch
Changelog (w/ Spoilers):

• Adjusted the logic for checking for Perfection so that it accounts for games where the farm switched to the Joja route partway through a Community Center playthrough.
  • Lucky Rings no longer lose their luck bonus overnight.
  • Fixed an issue where fishing with multiple rods in your inventory after catching a treasure could cause your character to softlock when casting from a different rod. This was the cause of the fishing rod softlock next to Willy’s house and during the Festival of Ice.
  • Pam no longer visits the Island Resort on Sandy’s birthday.
  • Fixed a rare crash that could occur when watching an event in multiplayer as the clock hits midnight/1:00 AM.
  • The sound of fiber crops being harvested can no longer be heard if you are in another area.
  • The Stardew Valley Fair shop no longer sells multiples of the randomly chosen items. Tea Sapling has also been replaced by Triple Shot Espresso.
  • Qi Challenge and Special Order related items are now properly removed from both Marlon’s Item Recovery Service, and items requested to be recovered are now removed from the mailbox once the quest expires.
  • Fixed an exploit where entering the Skull Caves would immediately unlock all 120 floors on the elevator.
  • Fixed a rare instance where a charged Hoe could dislodge a nonempty chest and destroying its contents if it was placed in a specific configuration next to other chests.
  • Fixed an issue where the buttons in the Calico Jack and Calico Spin minigames wouldn’t respond to controller input if the UI Scale setting didn’t match Zoom Level setting.
  • Bombing certain floor tiles in the Quarry mine area no longer spawns items.
  • You can no longer collect Golden Coconuts from Palm Trees in the Desert.
  • You can no longer interact with objects while warping using the Scepter of Return.
  • You can no longer place and retrieve certain wallpapers in chests to obtain a Lost Book.
  • Trees no longer grow on top of placed furniture items.
  • Fixed a minor graphical inconsistency with the quality indicator on procedurally colored objects such as flowers.
  • Fixed a formatting issue with Leo’s first event in the Korean localization, preventing the event from completing.
  • The Special Order board is no longer invisible during summer in the Korean localization.
  • Various localization corrections.

Back