Multiplataforma Stardew Valley

ValtermcPires

Colaborador
Staff
i1eyaJn.png

Stardew Valley coming to consoles Q4 2016

Hi everyone!

In one of my previous posts, I mentioned that console ports were in the works, but I couldn’t give you any more details at the time.

So today, I’m pleased to officially announce that Stardew Valley is coming to the Xbox One, Playstation 4 and Wii U!

With the help of Chucklefish and Sickhead Games, I’m expecting to have these versions ready in time for the winter holidays!

It’s very important to me that playing Stardew Valley with console controllers is intuitive and effortless. I’ll be the first to admit that the current, rudimentary controller support in the PC version is far from ideal, and it will need to be adjusted prior to the launch.

I’m also excited about the possibility of utilizing special console features like the Wii U’s second screen!

Sai para a X1 no dia 14 de Dezembro.

X1 e PS4 na mesma data

E esqueceste-te desta parte:

“Stardew Valley will not be coming to the Wii U, however. Looking at Wii U and the current gaming landscape, we made the difficult choice to shift our development efforts to creating a version for Nintendo Switch. I am really looking forward to the Switch, and I believe that the Switch’s unique capabilities could create some exciting opportunities for Stardew Valley. I do want to emphasize that I am absolutely committed to seeing Stardew Valley on Nintendo platforms, and I really do appreciate your support and understanding in this.”

Mais um jogo a saltar da WiiU para a Switch

Está confirmado que vai sair para a Switch?

Entrei no mundo Nintendo muito recentemente e estou vidrado com a qualidade de títulos que esta pequena consola tem. Desde então o meu interesse para a Swtich explodiu. Se este jogo estiver confirmado é mais um argumento para compra. (apesar de o ter na mira para jogar no PC nestas Steam Sales xD)

Está confirmado que vai sair para a Switch?

Entrei no mundo Nintendo muito recentemente e estou vidrado com a qualidade de títulos que esta pequena consola tem. Desde então o meu interesse para a Swtich explodiu. Se este jogo estiver confirmado é mais um argumento para compra. (apesar de o ter na mira para jogar no PC nestas Steam Sales xD)

Stardew Valley will not be coming to the Wii U, however. Looking at Wii U and the current gaming landscape, we made the difficult choice to shift our development efforts to creating a version for Nintendo Switch. I am really looking forward to the Switch, and I believe that the Switch’s unique capabilities could create some exciting opportunities for Stardew Valley. I do want to emphasize that I am absolutely committed to seeing Stardew Valley on Nintendo platforms, and I really do appreciate your support and understanding in this.

Por isso, digamos que sim, a não ser que alguma coisa corra mal.

Lista de troféus.

Platinum

• Iridium Seal: This priceless treasure is the mark of a truly great farmer! Grandpa lives inside…
Gold

• Legend (10mil): Earn 10,000,000g
  • Mystery Of The Stardrops: Find every stardrop.
  • Full Shipment: Ship every item.
  • Craft Master: Craft every item.
Silver

• Protector Of The Valley: Complete all of the Adventure Guild Monster Slayer goals.
  • Sous Chef: Cook 25 different recipes.
  • Master Of The Five Ways: Reach level 10 in every skill.
  • Fector’s Challenge: Beat ‘Journey Of The Prairie King’ without dying.
  • A Big Help: Complete 40 ‘Help Wanted’ requests.
  • A Complete Collection: Complete the museum collection.
  • Artisan: Craft 30 different items.
  • Gourmet Chef: Cook every recipe.
  • Master Angler: Catch every fish.
  • The Beloved Farmer: Reach a 10-heart friend level with 8 people.
Bronze

• Polyculture: Ship 15 of each crop.
  • A New Friend: Reach a 5-heart friend level with someone.
  • Singular Talent: Reach level 10 in a skill.
  • Full House: Get married and have two kids
  • Best Friends: Reach a 10-heart friend level with someone.
  • Cowpoke (50k): Earn 50,000g
  • Joja Co. Member Of The Year: Become a Joja Co. member and purchase all the community development perks.
  • Local Legend: Restore the Pelican Town Community Center.
  • The Bottom: Reach the lowest level of the mines.
  • Prairie King: Beat ‘Journey Of The Prairie King’.
  • Homesteader (250k): Earn 250,000g
  • Monoculture: Ship 300 of one crop.
  • Cook: Cook 10 different recipes.
  • Popular: Reach a 5-heart friend level with 20 people.
  • Gofer: Complete 10 ‘Help Wanted’ requests.
  • Treasure Trove: Donate 40 different items to the museum.
  • Mother Catch: Catch 100 fish.
  • Cliques: Reach a 5-heart friend level with 4 people.
  • Ol’ Mariner: Catch 24 different fish.
  • Fisherman: Catch 10 different fish.
  • Greenhorn (15k): Earn 15,000g
  • Networking: Reach a 5-heart friend level with 10 people.
  • D.I.Y.: Craft 15 different items.
  • Living Large: Upgrade your house to the maximum size.
  • Moving Up: Upgrade your house.
  • Millionaire (1mil): Earn 1,000,000g

Por acaso era um jogo que se encaixava bem na Vita.

Ias no bus e dizias "vou só ali ordenhar a minha vaca :> "

A minha ideia era na casa de banho .. :V
Dizer à Maria " Olha vou ali à casa de banho ordenhar a minha vaca"
O que ela ia pensar.... ou dizer isso aos meus sogros ou pais...

Já ides ter a versão Switch para fazer isso ;) E ainda têm o 1,2 Switch se quiserem ser mais literais :P

Back