Wii Super Paper Mario

Já não te deves lembrar. Se te recordares nas batalhas não era só selecionar o ataque que querias e carregar num botão, todos os ataques, e a defesa tb de todas as personagens tinham um skill associado ( timing dos saltos do Mario, apontar a mira no ataque da cantora, o puxar do martelo e largar, etc) que se bem feito aumentavam o poder do ataque . O que para mim o distinguiu e tornava mais interessante que batalhas por turnos clássicas.

Podiam implementar esse skills com movimentos do wiimote :)
Lembro-me, os timed combos, estavam bastante bem implementados.

Raio para a Nintendo que tem este jogo out-of-print na europa >_<, na America é Players Choice.

Talvez façam um reprint do jogo com o lançamento do Super Paper Mario, bem precisa. E podiam lançar o Paper Mario original da N64 na virtual console, o jogo é considerado bem raro na Europa (eu tenho uma cópia) :D Mas é sem duvida um daqueles grandes jogos que ninguém jogou.

Preview:
Super Paper Mario, sequel to the excellent GameCube RPG Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, and it's even weirder than its predecessor. Unlike the straight role-playing in previous Paper Mario games, Super Paper Mario is a puzzle-filled platform game with some loose RPG elements. The titular 2D plumber gets the power to move about in the third dimension, adding fantastic puzzle elements to otherwise flat landscapes. Impassible walls and dead ends can be overcome by switching to 3D mode and revealing that the wall is only paper thin, or that the dead end is actually the start of a bridge. The level of the game that I played was filled with clever 3D puzzles that included hidden pipes, invisible blocks, moving platforms, and plenty of imposing-yet-flat enemies. Of course, you can't spend all your time in 3D; after a while in 3D mode, Mario starts to lose health and must return to flatness. Fortunately, even 2D mode is full of enemies to stomp, puzzles to solve, and characters to interact with. What little I played of Super Paper Mario got me pretty pumped for the rest of the game when it hits in April.
Source: http://crave.cnet.com/8301-1_105-9688290-1.html?tag=cnetfd.mt

Na Europa o que não faltam são grandes jogos para a GameCube que ninguém jogou. O The Thousand Year Door é apenas uma gota no oceano. Eu também tenho um exemplar do jogo, e posso dizer com toda a convicção que está no meu Top 10 do cubo, o que contribui mais para o aumentar da tristeza por saber que o Super não será um RPG. Como já disse, agrada-me a ideia de ter um jogo de Plataformas de Mario em 2D na Wii, mas preferia um eventual New Super mario Bros. 2 ou um New Super Mario World, e que Paper Mario continuasse RPG.
Quando disse raro estava a referir-me à versão N64, mas sim, a versão Gamecube também é rara. (também a tenho ^_^).

Por acaso preferi o Paper Mario 1; na altura em que saiu, o jogo era simplesmente lindo, TYD foi igualmente muito bom mas apesar de tudo preferi o primeiro, pode ser nostalgia, ou não.

O meu Top10 de Gamecube é uma coisa complicada, penso nele daqui a uns anos :D

Pois, pensei que estivesses a falar do jogo da Gamecube, mas o raciocínio aplica-se a ambos. Não sei qual dos dois prefiro, mas talvez por ter jogado o segundo mais recentemente é o que tenho mais presente neste momento, mas sim o primeiro, por ter sido o primeiro merece com certeza os melhores elogios.
Merecem os dois, de facto a Inteligent Systems é das melhores developers in-house que a Nintendo tem, e frequentemente esquecida, injustamente, quando se fala de RPG's.

Se anunciassem um RPG épico feito por estes senhores sei que ficaria hypado só de imaginar o que ia sair dali.

Mais informações do Super Paper Mario:
- Game starts off like the rest of the Paper Mario series. You begin in a town with an Inn, shop, NPC’s…the regular Paper Mario fodder.

- Stages are numbered 1-1, 1-2 just like the old Mario games

- You cannot run or throw turtle shells at the beginning of the game. You learn these moves are you go along.

- Classic characters appear, as well as remixed versions of some characters that we know from the past

- The intro to the game is an FMV video
Fonte: http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3149993

Imagens novas:

h-104_67428_070221pamario.jpg.jpg

h-104_67428_070221pamario02.jpg.jpg

h-104_67428_070221pamario03.jpg.jpg

h-104_67428_070221pamario04.jpg.jpg

Fonte: http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/2007/02/21/104,1172037414,67428,0,0.html

Quando vi o primeiro vídeo do jogo pensei que a nintendo iria apostar de novo num mario a 2D, o que achei estranho, até porque não me pareceu dar muito uso ao wiimote. Mas quando vi a camara a rodar e o jogo passar de 2D para 3D fiquei bastante impressionado.

Se a jogabilidade for boa vai ser mais um daqueles marios clássicos, um jogo simples que dá horas de jogo e divertimento para todos :)

A EGM/1Up já tem uma cópia final do jogo:
egmshane disse:
It's funny--a little over a week ago, I was begging Nintendo of America for any information about its upcoming Wii title Super Paper Mario, but sadly, they could not give me anything at all. No screens, no fact sheet, no explanation of how it uses the Wii controller or how the gameplay unfolds...nothing. Then, about 48 hours later, Nintendo mysteriously decides to drop off a full preview build of the game. WTF!? Hell, I wasn't about to ask any questions though...instead, I dove right in and spent the greater part of a lazy 4-day weekend playing through the game. Yesterday, I finally solved that tape here at my desk (much to the chagrin of Michael Donahoe, who's desperately attempting to stay spoiler-free).

What I find truly odd about this whole experience is that Nintendo still hasn't really told anyone about this game. Outside of a mildly informative preview in the current issue of Nintendo Power, nobody knows what's up with this game. Why? I have no clue...Nintendo isn't the most forthcoming company around, but they generally try to get some sort of word out about their releases. Truly, I'm baffled. When I see other sites reporting on some roughly translated info from Famitsu (while "Princess Peach can use her parasol to find secret areas" is vaguely true, it's sad that such a lame morsel of info constitutes a newsworthy item), I realize that someone needs to step up and educate the masses on the next big Wii game.

Now, I don't want to step over the boundaries of the embargo I signed, nor do I want to spoil some of the games MANY shockingly creative twists and turns, but I'd love to answer some of the burning questions that you guys have about the game. So, feel free to ask me ANYTHING about the game in the comments. If I deem your query to be worthy, I'll paste it into this main post and answer it for the entire class. Sound good? Let's get it on!

noisynoisy asks, "How do the 2D/3D mechanics work? Can the player switch between the two at any time??????

You actually control several different characters during the game, but only Mario can 'flip' the world between 2D and 3D. It's easy--all you do is press the 'A' button to flip to 3D, but while in that view, a meter constantly counts down...if it runs out, you'll begin to lose HP. It refills slowly once you've switched back to 2D....

noisy goes on to ask, "Is the game more action or more RPG. Is it similar to the original Paper Mario on the N64?"

It has towns, shops, NPCs, and puzzles like the Paper Mario games you know and love, but nearly all of the levels unfold as a blend of traditional side-scrolling platforming and more RPG-like puzzle elements. All combat happens in real-time, though: You're hopping and bopping, not picking commands from a menu.

and for good measure, noisy also asks, "Does the game support progressive scan with 16.9 ratio?"

Yep. That's how I played it. Looks crisp!

Pipking asks, "How does the gameplay handle with the remote - creative or tacked on?"

That's veering into reviewy territory, but I'll say that although it was clearly not a from-the-ground-up Wii project, much of the Wii-mote implementation feels intuitive and clever. You're probably only using true Wii-mote functionality less than 20% of the time you're playing, though.

Pipking also aks, "Is it a long game?"

I beat it in about 27 hours, though I definitely missed a lot of optional stuff. Gotta go back and get it all...

Braidedsamurai87 asks, "Will there be a Gamecube release eventually?"

Sadly, nope. Nintendo really should have though...look at how well Twilight Princess has sold on the Cube. Missed opportunity, guys....

Sunderland asks, "Does the game has a sense of humor similar to,or better than that of Paper mario 2?"

Yep, expect the same off-the-wall humor and hi jinks from PM2...I'm pretty sure the same writers/translators are back. I laughed out loud a lot while playing this game...it's especially brutal in its mockery of message board trolls.

Moogletim asks, "You said that you dont start out with the basic actions like run and other actions on the 1upyours show. Is it like Traditional RPG's and that you earn or buy them like magic in Final Fantasy?"

Good question--each character has one unique ability (Mario can 'flip,' Peach can float using her parasol, and Bowser can breathe fire), but all of them can use the abilities given to you by 'Pixls' these weird little familiars that you find throughout your quest. These guys allow you to do stuff like run really fast, throw objects/enemies, etc. The magical effects you've seen in past PM games only exist as one-time-use items.

JoeFu asks, "How is the difficulty for the game? It's not too easy is it?"

It starts out pretty easy, but gets pretty damned tough by the end...and the puzzles offer solid challenge for your brain throughout.

Underfooter muses, "Is this the next big thing for wii owners after Zelda would you say? Or is it just a mild distraction until Super Mario Galaxy?"

Compared to most of the Wii stuff out there, this is a really meaty game. It's also more accessible than the past PM games, given its traditional mario gameplay. The complex 2D/3D mechanic might scare off little kids, but I think that older gamers will want to spend some quality time with this.

New_Generation_Gamer asks several questions, starting with, "You said the player controls 'several different characters' throughout the game. Does that mean any multiplayer at all, even minigames?"

As far as I can tell, SPM has no multiplayer gameplay whatsoever. It could have a hidden minigame or something, but so far, no dice.

He then asks, "Will it work with Wii Connect24 in anyway?"

Nope.

And ends with, "Also you said you missed some optional stuff, does that mean alot of sidequests to keep you busy when you get tired of the main story?"

You'll spy the occasional mysterious locked door or inacessible area, but it's not a wide-open RPG by any means. I'm guessing there's about an hour or two of side-questing that I missed my first time through.

Some crazy kid named JohnTV asks, "Will you send it to me? Today?"

Sure thing. It's on its way.

Chronomoose asks, "Shane, do you think that Nintendo will ever do a true Mario RPG sequel rather than Paper Mario? Or is that something that went out the window when Squaresoft-Enix moved on to greener, more Sony-ish pastures?"

Seems doubtful to me, bro...at least we'll see Super Mario RPG on Virtual Console eventually. The only Square/Nintendo co-op games on the horizon are the Crystal Chronicles sequels for DS/Wii. Maybe one day we'll see something else...like maybe a Kingdom Hearts/Mario crossover! Dare to dream...

CrankyPanda (among others) asks, "Does it continue the story of a past paper mario, or does the story come from the ground up?

It's a totally original story that takes place in the wacky world of Flipside. Nothing from the previous two games here, except for Mario. and Co.

TrueNerd asks, "Is the music more akin to the other Paper Marios or is it remixes of the classic platformers or is it something entirely different?"

You'll hear plenty of fun remixes here, along with a lot of original music that uses some cool retro/chippy instruments to good effect.
Fonte: http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=7895316&publicUserId=1002415

Mas será que a Nintendo não sabe fazer jogos que não tenham gráficos todos "fofinhos"?

Acho que nunca viste Resident Evil 4 nem Metroid Prime, alguns dos personagens de Zelda são fofinhos mas há bosses que de fofinho não têm nada (até no Wind Waker!!)

As personagens são clássicos que têm mudado pouco ao longo dos anos, excepto alguns, mesmo assim ser ou não ser fofinho não interessa se estivermos em frente a jogos de qualidade como este!

As perguntas estão a continuar:
ReyVGM asks, "Am I the only one that misses the Mario 3 suits such as the Tanooki and Frog?"

Hell no, man...I'd love to see those power-ups return in the future (along with the elusive Hammer Bros. suit!). Super Paper Mario actually references these power-ups...but you don't actually get to use them in the game. Bummer.

Blake_Stewart aska, "What with all this talk of action oriented gameplay mixed with character leveling, towns, and rpg-like puzzles one must ask: The Zelda 2 of Mario games?"

Good call, bro: I actually thought that exact same thing while playing this. While it's not as open-ended as Zelda II due to the lack of an overworld, the game flows in a really similar manner. Zelda II rocks, btw.

Ilikesanta asks, "How does switching characters work? Are you forced to use characters in some levels, or can you switch on the fly in the middle of a level?"

You don't start with all of the characters, but once you have them you can quickly switch between them on the fly at any point.

Supersmashsolidsnake asks, "I see Bowser in the one screen-shot. Does he play a big role?"

I certainly used him a lot. Even though he can't 'flip' like Mario, his attack is twice as powerful. Bowser is a f'n tank!

ECC gets deep with this q: "Does mario move like in every other 2d mario game? I know you said you have to get the shell toss and the run but after that does it really feel like classic mario with a paper makeover?"

Great question...it never feels exactly like a traditional Mario game, simply because you don't have to hold down 'B' to run...but the overall control feels pretty close, and the platforming gets more intense as the game progresses.

Nintendude827 asks, "What's the magician thingy's name? What role does he play in Super Paper Mario?"

That's the main villain, Count Bleck. He's something else entirely.

Tinfoil asks, "And can you carry more than one Pixl around?"

You can only have one equipped at a time, but you get a lot of them, and you can quickly switch between them on the fly.

Gyrolobster (gyrolobster!?) asks, "On 1up Yours, Luke said the game opens with Bowser violently raping the princess. Is this true?"

Only in his horrible erotic fantasies.

TheGreatDave asks, "When you say you beat it in 27 hours, is that because you were Twilight Princess'ing it and taking your time or just because there's a hell of a lot of content? How many levels we talking?"

I definitely wasn't taking my time...I know other EGMers want to play the game, so I played it pretty hardcore. Like Super Mario Bros, this game has 32 stages, starting with 1-1 and ending with 8-4.

Several people have asked about the game's graphics. How does it look?

To me, it really appears to be a straight-up GameCube port. Perhaps some of the effects might not have been possible on Cube, but that's probably stretching it...at least it runs very smoothly (i think i encountered one instance of slowdown in the entire game).

To everyone asking for a review score or for the total number of playable characters...

Sorry, you'll have to wait until the game's release/reviews to hear about that stuff.

NotJeff asks, "How does it handle moving towards the horizon? IS that what I am actually seeing?"

Yep...when Mario flips the world into 3D, you then use the d-pad to move in 3D space...it's a bit odd at first, and pinpoint platforming can be a real pain if you're trying to jump between floating blocks, but you get the hang of it after a while.

#1PRGuy asks, "Can I play this with the classic controller?"

Fraid not, champ. You're constantly using the Wii-mote's motion sensing features for small aspects of gameplay (for example, shaking it to wake up Mario if an enemy puts him to sleep), so it simply would not work with the classic controller.

Aquma asks, "Super Paper Mario or import Panel De Pon DS?"

OMFG best question yet. I dunno man, Panel de Pon is the greatest puzzle game ever made...and this DS port could be the best version EVAR...so yeah, that's a tough call. I'd probably buy them both.

commanderdeek asks, "What are the bosses like? Challenging? Creative?"

Yes and oh hell YES. In fact, one of the boss encounters is so unfathomably creative that it might set the internets ablaze for eons to come.

Última edição:
A lista de perguntas e respostas foi tirada do 1up, será que houve violação de NDA's (se calhar não era suposto saber-se que já tinham a build final)

De qualquer maneira sim, se ainda por cima tem o humor típico dos Paper Marios... compra obrigatória.

EDIT:
Super Paper Mario was here
Yeah, he was...but now he's gone.

Earlier today, I hosted a brief, informal Q&A about Nintendo's upcoming Wii title, Super Paper Mario. I recently played though a preview build and wanted to help clear up some of the misconceptions gamers have about it, but after getting a clear 'cease and desist' from NOA on it, I had to pull it due to an online embargo. Hopefully, we'll be able to deliver some coverage on the game in the next few weeks.
Fonte: http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=1002415

Última edição:
Imagens da GDC:

spmgdc02ssi5.jpg

spmgdc01sts5.jpg

spmgdc03szx7.jpg

Preview do 1Up:
Previews: Super Paper Mario

E3 2006 revealed several new Mario adventures, but it was Super Mario Galaxy that got all the press, what with the Wii hype and all. Meanwhile, the company quietly let slip word of something called Super Paper Mario, which promptly found itself whisked under the rug along with everything else for GameCube. And there it stayed for nearly a year, missing its original release date without a word, leaving fans to speculate whether it had been cancelled, moved to Wii, or would be arriving in its original GameCube form. And even after word arrived that it would be showing up on Wii, Nintendo remained silent on the topic.

But you can't keep a good game down, and Super Paper Mario finally showed up in public today on the show floor of GDC 2007 where localizer Erik Petersen gave us an enthusiastic demonstration of what the game will have in store when it arrives next month.

As the name suggests, Super Paper Mario builds on the N64 and GameCube Paper Mario RPG titles, but with a difference. "I'd say the other Paper Marios are about 80% RPG and 20% action; this one is the opposite," Petersen explained. Gone are the random battles and menu-driven commands, replaced with more traditional Mario platforming -- something that was always present in the Paper Mario games to some degree, but is heavily emphasized here. So while there's plenty of story (which Petersen assures us is up to developer Intelligent Systems' usual standards of subversive humor) the emphasis is square on completing twitch-action challenges.

"It's a love letter to 8-bit games."

Like the classic Mario games, SPM is broken into multiple worlds consisting of several stages apiece. But it's also a more open-ended role-playing experience, so everything is connected via a central hub. Levels (or "chapters," as they're called here) must be completed in sequence, but once a stage has been cleared it can be revisited freely.

This is hardly the only new wrinkle in the gameplay, though. Since SPM is a chapter of the Paper Mario series, it features the usual mashup of 2D/3D gameplay; Mario himself is a flat object moving through a polygonal world. While the world is usually seen from a side-on perspective, it's possible to "flip" the game sideways and look down the length of a level, where objects that seemed insurmountable in 2D space can easily be skirted around in 3D. The Paper Mario RPGs placed their random battles on what appeared to be literal stages, and SPM essentially makes all the world a stage, so to speak. By flipping the action sideways, obstructions resemble stage props -- flat, and simple to move past.

In short, SPM takes a long-standing assumption about 2D platformers and turns it on its side, literally. At one point in our session, Mario reached what appeared to be a chasm far too wide to be leaped, but the presenter turned the game sideways with a press of the Wii's A button to reveal that the hills which appeared to be in the background were actually just wide enough to run along. It's a little like the white blocks in Super Mario Bros. 3, which could be ducked behind for a quick shortcut to the end of the stage, but more fully realized and integrated into the entirety of the game.

Petersen describes SPM as a love-letter to 8-bit gaming, which seems obvious given its deliberately retro visuals -- paper cut-out characters run along in front of pixellated, computerized backgrounds. But it's also present in the level structure... and, of course, in the occasional nods to Mario's history. Just as Bowser could romp through a recreation of the Super Mario Bros. world 1-1 in The Thousand-Year Door, Mario can drop down into a secret recreation of world 1-2. This time, though, he can turn the stage sideways, gaining an interesting new perspective on a classic.

And the New Super Mario Bros. Mega Mushroom concept returns in the form of a power-up that transforms Mario into a giant-sized version of his 8-bit self, smashing up the stages in retro style.

The characters

Mario is certainly not the only available character in the game. Previous Mario RPGs have given Princess Peach and even Bowser some time in the spotlight, and in SPM they become full-fledged playable characters, each with their own abilities. They lack Mario's ability to turn the world sideways, but Peach makes up for it with a parasol that allows her to float by holding down the jump button. And Bowser is slower and clumsier but compensates with brute power -- pressing down allows him to breathe a gout of flame that can destroy everything in its path.

Since the usual RPG combat is out the window, Mario's companion characters have changed as well. Rather than rushing into the fray with a Goomba or Bob-omb or Lakitu in tow, Mario's instead accompanied by creatures called "Pixies" -- odd pixellated creatures who bestow special abilities. Unlike previous companion characters, Pixies can be swapped out at any time.

For the most part, Pixies appear to duplicate some of the abilities that Mario and his previous companions possessed. In addition to allowing him to flip the game sideways, they allow let him drop bombs. One even lets him point the Wii Remote at the screen to serve like a flashlight, revealing secrets and highlighting points of interest for more information.

That's not the only Wii Remote functionality added in the migration from GameCube. As in previous Paper Marios, attacks can be made "stylish" for extra points. This is done by shaking the Remote at the peak of Mario's jump, causing him to perform ridiculous acrobatics in mid-air. And points actually count for something in this game -- Mario's score is the equivalent of his experience points, and at certain score totals his level increases, alternately boosting his maximum health, strength and other attributes.

In short, our brief time with Super Paper Mario suggests an innovative, imaginative game that brings together series standards and genre tropes into something that looks and feels incredibly original, yet pleasantly classic. The game is out in just over a month, so we'll soon be able to see for ourselves whether or not SPM lives up to its potential.

For up to the minute coverage of the most important panels at this year's Game Developers Conference, check out our GDC Blog.
Fonte: http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3157813

Hands-on do Gamespot:
GDC 07: Super Paper Mario Hands-On

Since it was first unveiled in video form at the 2006 Electronic Entertainment Exposition, there's been some haziness as to what, exactly, Super Paper Mario is. Today we got our first hands-on time with the game at the Nintendo booth at the 2007 Game Developers Conference in San Francisco, and now we have a very good idea of what Super Paper Mario is: awesome.

The past two Paper Mario games have largely been role-playing games infused with a lot of the trappings of a traditional Mario platformer. You'd have a party of characters, you'd walk around an overworld and chat with non-player characters, and when it came time for combat, you'd switch over to a separate, quasi-turn-based battle screen. Super Paper Mario essentially reverses the ratio, and will play like a platformer infused with RPG elements. From the short demo we were able to play, the basic action felt much like a traditional Mario game.

Holding the Wii Remote sideways, as you would when playing a NES game on the Virtual Console, we ran to the right and left, bopped goombas and koopa troopas (and some new, boxy, multi-legged enemies), avoided Bullet Bills and Hammer Bros., smashed blocks, and collected coins. However, whenever we offed an enemy, we gained experience points, and any time we got hit by an enemy, we lost hit points. At one point we gained enough experience points to level up, which automatically replenished any lost hit points and boosted our other stats. Typical Mario power-ups had slightly different effects than you might expect, with fire flowers causing coins to rain down from the sky for a short period of time and there was even a pill you could snag that would surround Mario with five or six tiny 8-bit Marios. They would autonomously attack any enemy that you encountered, but would die one by one after each attack. One of our favorite moments from our demo was when we collected a mega star, which caused us to transform in a screen-filling, 8-bit Mario sprite that would smash through anything and everything in his path. It was definitely reminiscent of New Super Mario Bros. for the DS, but it was done with more style here.

The name Paper Mario comes from the fact that all of the characters, and much of the world itself, appear to be crafted from cut-out bits of paper, giving it all a very distinct 2D-cum-3D look and feel. The games generally play with the perspective of 2D sprites in a 3D environment, hiding paths in what appear to be flat backgrounds. Based on what we've seen, these kinds of ideas will play an even more prominent role in Super Paper Mario. Early on in our demo, we found ourselves standing next to a giant green warp pipe that was too tall for us to jump over, effectively blocking any further progress in the level. However, when we pressed the A button, the area of the screen immediately around Mario flipped, and we were essentially given a 3D view of the 2D environment we had been running through. In this altered perspective, the previously impassable warp pipe could just be sidestepped entirely. You can't stay in this perspective forever, though, as your hit points decrease every few seconds you're in the 3D realm. As soon as you return to the 2D view your HP begins to fill back up. The perspective change is pretty jarring the first time you do it, and we found that it wasn't ideal for attacking enemies as it could be rough to gauge your distance from enemies. It's also totally mind-blowing, and we saw it used in a few clever ways, such as when we reached a massive crevasse that we couldn't jump across. Flipping to the 3D view, though, we found that the rolling hills that appeared as part of the background provided us with a comfortable walking path.

Fans of past Paper Mario games will recall that you could do more damage if you executed an attack with some extra panache, and this remains true in Super Paper Mario. We found that, if we shook the Wii Remote when in mid-air during an attack, we would dish out extra damage, which was accompanied by a little fanfare. For the duration of our demo, a small, prismatic-looking butterfly was hovering over Mario's shoulder, and when we pointed the Wii Remote at the screen, it transformed into a spotlight. At the time we could just use it to spotlight enemies and learn about their strengths and weaknesses, though we were told that this feature would also be used to solve puzzles and suss out hidden doors later on.

The game promises a brand-new story as well, one that won't require prior Paper Mario experience. Though the Nintendo rep we talked to would neither confirm nor deny, we got the feeling that some favorite characters from the previous Paper Mario games might make an appearance. While we only played as Mario, we were told that Peach and Bowser would both be playable over the course of the game's 8 chapters as well.

The game will sport a similarly endearing art style that has become synonymous with the Paper Mario name, though being on the Wii it looks cleaner, smoother and more detailed. Our time with Super Paper Mario left us with an overwhelmingly positive impression, and there seem to be few upcoming Wii titles that hold as much promise. Super Paper Mario is currently set to hit the US April 9th.
Fonte: http://www.gamespot.com/wii/rpg/superpapermario/news.html?sid=6166990

Video:

-> http://gamevideos.com:80/video/id/9853

Última edição:
hehe realmente esta muito bem feito! Assim à primeira vista parece um bocado confuso tanta papelada mas acho que nos acabamos por habituar :) Bom jogo sem duvida!

Back